Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2018, 01:27 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

I am not wrong, because I know FDR also wanted to fire all of the justices in the Supreme Court when he was in office; so, that puts Trump in good company. FDR didn't get his judicial bill, but the Supreme Court finally bent to his will.
You in fact were/are wrong and I know that to be factual because it was your interpretation of what I said!

I know wtf I said and it was not wtf you projected I said.

FDR in fact did threaten the judicial system much like Trump is. We shall see if they bow down to him like they did FDR.

But none of that changes the fact that you were wrong in your interpretation of my prior post.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 01:32 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You in fact were/are wrong and I know that to be factual because it was your interpretation of what I said!

I know wtf I said and it was not wtf you projected I said.

FDR in fact did threaten the judicial system much like Trump is. We shall see if they bow down to him like they did FDR.

But none of that changes the fact that you were wrong in your interpretation of my prior post.
You admitted that Trump was not bucking the court's decision and pardoned Accost-her in accordance with the court's directive. So, no, pointing that out wasn't misrepresenting what you posted, but Trump's actions do refute the lib-retard talking-heads in the lame-stream media who are attempting to paint Trump as a renegade destroyer of judicial independence.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 01:44 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You admitted that Trump was not bucking the court's decision and pardoned Accost-her in accordance with the courts directive. .
Yet another lie IB.

You are convoluting two different items as one.

The turkeys Trump actually pardoned were in fact turkeys. Peas and Carrots.

Trump did not challenge the Acosta ruling because they had no chance of winning. They changed course.

Next Trump is challenging the judicial system with this crying about the 9th. Should get that boy a roll of toilet paper as much as he cries.

You may try and tell other posters what they said but not this one.

May I suggest you start another thread and stop derailing your own tjread if you want another "IB loves Trump this much" thread.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 02:50 PM   #19
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:22 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
-
That is funnt Ellen...hopefully if say a Democrat President yanks Fox News broadcast license, you'll be just a glib.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:35 PM   #21
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
-
Looks like Donald Putin doesn't have as much power as he thought he did. Its just business
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 04:09 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yet another lie IB.

You are convoluting two different items as one.

The turkeys Trump actually pardoned were in fact turkeys. Peas and Carrots.

Trump did not challenge the Acosta ruling because they had no chance of winning. They changed course.

Next Trump is challenging the judicial system with this crying about the 9th. Should get that boy a roll of toilet paper as much as he cries.

You may try and tell other posters what they said but not this one.

May I suggest you start another thread and stop derailing your own tjread if you want another "IB loves Trump this much" thread.
Trump didn't buck the court directive, you admitted that; thus, you've confirmed that it is clearly obvious that Trump isn't seeking to undermine the independent status of the judiciary as the talking-heads in the lame-stream media fallaciously shout.

Furthermore, I wasn't the one who hijacked this thread, as it's clearly obvious that it was you who completely failed to address the OP and interjected Trump and turkeys at post #3. It's my stated opinion that Accost-her is one of turkeys that Trump pardoned, even if he did it grudgingly. I didn't make the video, but it's clearly apparent in the video and the number of times it's been shared that others feel the same about equating Accost-her to a dumb, preening bird.
Old 11-23-2018, 04:22 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Trump didn't buck the court directive, you admitted that; thus, you've confirmed that it is clearly obvious that Trump isn't seeking to undermine the independent status of the judiciary as the talking-heads in the lame-stream media fallaciously shout.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
You are having a hard time understanding that that there were more than one court decision.

He clearly is trying to undermine the 9th Circut.

He clearly did not try and object to the ABC reporter winning his round in court.

Justice Rodgers clearly agrees with me because he countered Trumps attempt to undermine the Judicial system via tweet, something rarely done.

Wave the white flag IB....or maybe you haven't brushed up on current events.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 04:27 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Furthermore, I wasn't the one who hijacked this thread, as it's clearly obvious that it was you who completely failed to address the OP and interjected Trump and turkeys at post #3. It's my stated opinion that Accost-her is one of turkeys that Trump pardoned, even if he did it grudgingly. I didn't make the video, but it's clearly apparent in the video and the number of times it's been shared that others feel the same about equating Accost-her to a dumb, preening bird.
You can state your opinion that a turd is a Baby Ruth....don't mean I'm gonna bite.

The reporter was not pardoned.

My post #3 wished RM a glorious holiday. Quite on point seeing how yesterday was Thanksgiving.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 04:46 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are having a hard time understanding that that there were more than one court decision.

He clearly is trying to undermine the 9th Circut.

He clearly did not try and object to the ABC reporter winning his round in court.

Justice Rodgers clearly agrees with me because he countered Trumps attempt to undermine the Judicial system via tweet, something rarely done.

Wave the white flag IB....or maybe you haven't brushed up on current events.
Andrew Jackson told the Justice Marshall to take his decision and go fuck himself; so, in light of precedent set by a dim-retard president, Trump did indeed pardon the turkey known as Accost-her; thus, making it abundantly clear that Trump is not aiming to suborn the independence of the judiciary.

Quote:
You can state your opinion that a turd is a Baby Ruth....don't mean I'm gonna bite.

The reporter was not pardoned.

My post #3 wished RM a glorious holiday. Quite on point seeing how yesterday was Thanksgiving.
There was nothing in the OP about Thanksgiving, turkeys or Trump, but you went there. Accost-her's pardon was only a temporary reprieve. He'll soon find himself properly processed and banned -- that turkey can't help himself
Old 11-23-2018, 04:51 PM   #26
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Surprise!! I don't watch Fox news. That's a cable show and I only stream internet.

Quote:
That is funnt Ellen...hopefully if say a Democrat President yanks Fox News broadcast license, you'll be just a glib.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 05:25 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Surprise!! I don't watch Fox news. That's a cable network and I only stream internet.

FTFY!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women