Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2018, 07:38 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But look at all the jobs they are providing like the Saudis...why would Trump care about a few casualties as long as they are employing our youth!

Perhaps you've forgotten. Trump was an early and vocal advocate for "Kate's Law" which would have served to discourage the likes of those coming here illegally in the caravan. The dims blocked the bill's passage in the Senate.

It's disingenuous to claim the Republicans controlled the Senate: they never had the 60 votes minimum to control the Senate.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 06:19 AM   #32
themystic
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=garhkal;1061082388]And when many of those gangs, ESPECIALLY MS-13 are now IN the states, thanks to us letting in hondurans and the like, for the past 5+ years, how can they be fleeing it, when they are the ones bringing them in??

MS-13 started in LA in the 1980s during Reagan and Bush's drug dealing days. Yes I know, Clinton did to in the 90s as in Mena. But MS-13 was a Reagan Bush creation
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 06:28 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Perhaps you've forgotten. Trump was an early and vocal advocate for "Kate's Law" which would have served to discourage the likes of those coming here illegally in the caravan. The dims blocked the bill's passage in the Senate.

It's disingenuous to claim the Republicans controlled the Senate: they never had the 60 votes minimum to control the Senate.
It is disingenuous of you to say they did not control the senate when in fact the pushed through a Supreme Court Justice on less than 60 votes.

Had they wanted to do the same with "Kate Law" they easily could have.

Please learn your Senate history before calling me disingenuous.

It is disingenuous for anyone to been for the invasion of Iraq when Saud Arabia was who needed regime change
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:15 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is disingenuous of you to say they did not control the senate when in fact the pushed through a Supreme Court Justice on less than 60 votes. You need to focus your blame on Harry Reid and the dims for that change.

Had they wanted to do the same with "Kate Law" they easily could have. No. The dims blocked it, because the Republicans didn't have 60 votes. Harry Reid and the dims didn't change that rule while they held power.

Please learn your Senate history before calling me disingenuous. I know it damn well. The Republicans never had 60 votes to control the Senate the way the dims had it when Odumbo was president. The dims could have fixed this immigration problem and nipped this caravan bullshit in the bud, but they didn't.

It is disingenuous for anyone to been for the invasion of Iraq when Saud Arabia was who needed regime change It was Iraq that invaded Kuwait, not Saudi Arabia.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:27 AM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You President called the troops yesterday and reminisced about his own military experience. I'm sure you could relate to holding a rifle at a border. Thank you for your.....service? Maybe he will give everyone Mexican flags for their souvenir collections
Old 11-23-2018, 08:32 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You President called the troops yesterday and reminisced about his own military experience. I'm sure you could relate to holding a rifle at a border. Thank you for your.....service? Maybe he will give everyone Mexican flags for their souvenir collections
Maybe someone in the caravan will gift you a Mexican pinata this Christmas so that you might vent on the object of your despair and thus ease the anxiety stemming from the utter despair you've suffered from since hildebeest failed to steal the presidency in 2016.

Old 11-23-2018, 08:41 AM   #37
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe someone in the caravan will gift you a Mexican pinata this Christmas so that you might vent and thus ease the suffering and anxiety you've felt since hildebeest failed to steal the presidency in 2016.
That's really sweet IB. Thank you kind of you sir. I'm sure Ill feel lots better when the 2019 House convenes. So much to do. Healthcare, Infrastructure, Immigration reform, you know. Until then I feel safe knowing that our troops are walking this worlds borders, rifles in hand! Btw do you know where I can send a thank you to the Saudi government for helping us at the Mexican border?
Old 11-23-2018, 08:47 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's really sweet IB. Thank you kind of you sir. I'm sure Ill feel lots better when the 2019 House convenes. So much to do. Healthcare, Infrastructure, Immigration reform, you know. Until then I feel safe knowing that our troops are walking this worlds borders, rifles in hand! Btw do you know where I can send a thank you to the Saudi government for helping us at the Mexican border?
Trump still has the Senate, a new DOJ and Judicial Watch. hildebeest has only a few more days to reply as mandated by the court. Comey and Lynch have been summoned before Congress to explain their roles. And the Supreme Court will again rule against the 9th Circus so that Trump can turn the invading caravans around.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:53 AM   #39
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump still has the Senate, a new DOJ and Judicial Watch. hildebeest has only a few more days to reply as mandated by the court. Comey and Lynch have been summoned before Congress to explain their roles. And the Supreme Court will again rule against the 9th Circus so that Trump can turn the invading caravans around.
Hes going to do all that from a Jail cell? That is impressive Comrade. Namaste My Brother
Old 11-23-2018, 09:06 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hes going to do all that from a Jail cell? That is impressive Comrade. Namaste My Brother

Maybe someone in the caravan will give four or five pinatas to work out your frustrations. You're in for a long six years of suffering and disappointment.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:16 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And then will Trump rail against the Judiciary?

You guys defending this pricks every fuck up is un-American.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:38 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And then will Trump rail against the Judiciary?

You guys defending this pricks every fuck up is un-American.
What's un-American is the dim-retard's refusal to accept election returns that show their candidates lost. What's un-American is the dim-retard's refusal to defend this nation's borders and enforce this nation's laws against organized invasions as is embodied in this immigrant caravan. That's what the fuck is un-American.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:33 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Trump can turn the invading caravans around.
Invading caravan

Trump has you more scared of a bunch of women and children that say lightening. ...which is more likely to kill ya than this motley crew! I'm actually embarrassed of the cowardice of my fellow Americans in this situation. you think they were the invading Genghis Khan Army
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 01:13 PM   #44
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Invading caravan

Trump has you more scared of a bunch of women and children that say lightening. ...which is more likely to kill ya than this motley crew! I'm actually embarrassed of the cowardice of my fellow Americans in this situation. you think they were the invading Genghis Khan Army
They are an embarrassment to this great country
Old 11-23-2018, 01:18 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Invading caravan

I have nothing to be scared of, but I am appalled by the rampant ignorance exhibited by those on the Left who do not grasp fundamental economics.

Nothing is free. Every fucking thing has a cost.

It's a historical fact that the Goths were given permission by Rome to settle within the Empire. It was only a matter of time before the Goths did rise up and destroy Rome and its empire.

It's also appalling how the lame-stream media has so brainwashed their "#Grubered" masses that their "#Grubered" masses cannot see that "women and children" they disingenuously push to the front and hide behind like mental cowards make up only a small fraction of the people in the caravans. 90% of those in the caravan are military aged men not at all unlike those Alaric led when he plundered Rome.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women