Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2018, 06:25 AM   #1
Clay Media
BANNED

Default How did you become a white nationalist?

Long story short, here....

When I was growing up, it was in a rural area. We didnt have too many non white people. In school, we were forced to watch garbage like roots, Schindler's list, glory, dances with wolves, and other anti white drivel. Out teachers taught us that white people were bad. I heard the same from entertainers and politicians. Well, after graduation, I went out into the real world, went to big cities, traveled a lot. Found out the exact opposite was true.

Years before the "refugee crisis" I began seeing and hearing people gleefully talking about the extinction of whites and how it was going to be a great thing. I heard and saw this in magazines such as national geographic, on TV, etc.

Sometime in the late 90s, I recalled a certain website that said there was this plan called the coundenhove kalergi plan, and that very powerful Jewish people were behind it. The plan was to flood Europe, the United States with third world immigration. I looked at my computer screen and laughed, thinking "what kind of right wing tin foil hat shit is this?" Needless to see, this was not a "theory".

The reasons for this plan, supposedly, are: 1. To destabilize and collapse the western world, so that martial law would be necessary and 2. The "Eurasian negroid race" would be easier to control due to diminished intellectual capacity, yet smart enough to work.

These Zionist Bolsheviks are getting very bold. They don't bother to lie or conceal themselves anymore. Being anti white is cool and fashionable nowadays.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:41 AM   #2
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

While I agree that being anti-white is fashionable these days, and our days as white people are going to get much worse, it is not the fault of the Jewish people.

Maybe just some assholes like George Soros. Otherwise, hating white people is gaining steam. As long as the white liberals get killed first, I can live with it until they all get killed off, then it needs to stop.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:22 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
While I agree that being anti-white is fashionable these days, and our days as white people are going to get much worse, it is not the fault of the Jewish people.

Maybe just some assholes like George Soros. Otherwise, hating white people is gaining steam. As long as the white liberals get killed first, I can live with it until they all get killed off, then it needs to stop.
ff, you and the OP sure have similar writing styles. Kinda like you would be in a unregulated forum. Could you be related in any way?

It also appears the OP has been banned before.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #4
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
ff, you and the OP sure have similar writing styles. Kinda like you would be in a unregulated forum. Could you be related in any way?

It also appears the OP has been banned before.
I've never been banned, so I fail to see the similarities. Also, I've never been known to blame any bad thing on the Jewish people, and I'm not a white nationalist, so I think your assertion is misdirected.

What is your goal with your off topic post?
Old 11-25-2018, 02:28 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I've never been banned, so I fail to see the similarities.
I was asking about your alter-ego?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:36 PM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

OP was right on what he said, but wrong on the Jews in general.

He ignores that it was left wing jews who were largely behind that plan.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:45 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
OP was right on what he said, but wrong on the Jews in general.

He ignores that it was left wing jews who were largely behind that plan.
I grew up in rural America and no teachers taught us that whites were bad.

The OP did not grow up in rural Texas if he was taught that shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:16 PM   #8
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I grew up in rural America and no teachers taught us that whites were bad.

The OP did not grow up in rural Texas if he was taught that shit.
Heck, WTF, I'm not sure your teachers taught you much of anything!!

Nevertheless, I have no alter ego, nor am I a white nationalist, though I do not hate them. They are only trying to protect their people, who are dying off slowly.
Old 11-25-2018, 06:05 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Teacher taught me common sense isn't all that common...this forum has proven that true

Quote:

Nevertheless, I have no alter ego, nor am I a white nationalist, though I do not hate them. They are only trying to protect their people, who are dying off slowly.
Yes and BLM are trying to protect their people who are dying off much faster...

and younger!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:12 PM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I was born to a so called rural family, but was raised in an industrial town in south east Texas. By industrial, I mean Refineries and Shipyards.

I was not subjected to any real racism untill I was drafted into the military. Some of the more racist people I met in those two years were North Easterners, , particuarilly from NY and New Jersey

The Industry I am in now is predominated by Mexicans. I'm talking 95 percent. I see absolutely zero racism toward me, and toward them.

Except for one major exception. The vast majority of these Mexican men detest black people. They even have their own slang terms for blacks, which is just as detestable as a caucasion using the "N Word".

Why do these men have this attitude the vast majority were not born here? I doubt many had ever even seen a black person before immigrating to the US..

Do any of you other guys see this in other industries from other minorities, Asian Indians or perhaps Orientals?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:14 PM   #11
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I was born to a so called rural family, but was raised in an industrial town in south east Texas. By industrial, I mean Refineries and Shipyards.

I was not subjected to any real racism untill I was drafted into the military. Some of the more racist people I met in those two years were North Easterners, , particuarilly from NY and New Jersey

The Industry I am in now is predominated by Mexicans. I'm talking 95 percent. I see absolutely zero racism toward me, and toward them.

Except for one major exception. The vast majority of these Mexican men detest black people. They even have their own slang terms for blacks, which is just as detestable as a caucasion using the "N Word".

Why do these men have this attitude the vast majority were not born here? I doubt many had ever even seen a black person before immigrating to the US..

Do any of you other guys see this in other industries from other minorities, Asian Indians or perhaps Orientals?
Most of the Asian women I know hate black people, too.

As for Mexican people, I rarely talk about it with them.

I do not know any white nationalists, so I cannot speak for them.
Old 11-25-2018, 07:38 PM   #12
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jackie I have a very similar upbringing and business experience, construction. My industry is also 95% Hispanic. Easily 80% of Construction in the Dallas area are undocumented. That's a fact. Wages are high and I don't see a big rush of whites, blacks, Orientals or Muslims This may shock you but I think Steve Bannon is probably the closet thing to knowing the political reality world wide. Donald Putin, I just cant stand the selfishness, hatefulness and they way he demeans everyone. He may have certain ideas to MAGA but he fucks the whole thing up with always putting his personal interests ahead of everyone. That's normal for people to do but maybe I expect more from our leaders. This is about Donald Putin, not Hillary. His pathological lying erodes trust. Losing the House was a HUGE Loss for DJ Putin
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 09:06 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I agree. I see no big rush of any other ethnic or racial group to undo the monopoly that Hispanics have on the skilled and unskilled labor forces in the Houston area.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 11:40 PM   #14
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

My experience with Hispanic workers towards black people is that they think black people complain too much and work too little. Yeah, I'll talk politics with anyone.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 07:20 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I agree. I see no big rush of any other ethnic or racial group to undo the monopoly that Hispanics have on the skilled and unskilled labor forces in the Houston area.

Hopefully IB will thank the Hispanics for all the work they've done on building all those oil and gas pipelines and lowering his cost of gas! Don't forget to thank the ones that were here illegally IB, they were a major factor in lowering you gas price
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women