Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452873
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35197
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default ASPD will go dark within 24 hrs.

If any ladies need reviews, anybody need contact info, etc. NOW IS THE TIME!

This is a sad, sad day for SeaDog.

Quote from fieryjade, yesterday 1/03/2010:

ASPD … GOING DARK.. PLEASE READ… (Yesterday until 02-03-2010)
We have just received a death certificate and are currently making plans for ASPD to go dark ANYTIME within the next 24 hrs. I wish to make it known to ALL concerned …“WE are not in ANY WAY associated with the new site, have not provided any data, information or funding to the new site. Our job as executors were to decide what was best for the site. Any emails sent out have been done so without our cooperation. We will not be members of any new site and we will only remain in Amber’s business affairs until all our legal requirements are completed.

Pier 1 says the site will go down within a 24 hr period from the time they receive a copy of the death certificate which is currently being faxed to them. So this is OFFICIAL NOTICE that the site is going down within the next 24 hrs.

Any site you join , do so on your own volition …not in any connection with ASPD …not with any endorsements or criticism of any other site. We are simply acting in our legal capacity to close this site as per our executorship.

We wish you all well . We hope you all stay safe and make good choices for your own futures. Our daughter was precious to us and we will dearly miss her. There are those on this site who are also dear to us and understand what we have had to endure. To those who have supported us in your emails and sentiments, we thank you once again for understanding our most difficult position.

We want to thank DeuceBigalow and AngelImNot and the Mods and Admin staff who tirelessly worked to help us with this site…even though they often disagreed with our choices they at least honored our requests. The rules remain the same for the next 24 hrs and I am asking that especially for the last 24 hrs that there be ONLY goodbyes. Do your communication by private PMs and not on the public boards. I am asking that there be a 24 hr BAN on any negative posting in HONOR of my daughter Amber and her memory. This is a time of goodbyes only. There have been lots of opportunities to get into contact and let each other know where you will relocate to. The time now is to be used for final memories, goodbye statements without references to other sites, and only to HONOR my daughter. IF you cannot abide by these rules , then kindly leave the site now.
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
Nikki Tylor
#1 Reviewed&Rated in Nola

User ID: 4299
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sad too! Aspd has been great for me however if we all pull together we can make new memories.
Nikki Tylor is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
Indiana Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Yes it is a sad day but, Nikki if i can see you in the near future i think i will get over it.
Indiana Bone is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
ILIKE2BERIMMED
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

IB,
That sounds like a good way of getting over in =)
ILIKE2BERIMMED is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was one helluva wild ride for me & aspd..almost 3 years!! I made alot of sweet friends{Nikki T you rock babe!}...and hope to stay connected thru this board and others like it...PEACE,LUST,& HARLEYS!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
Musman
Gaining Momentum

It was a great site that provided me with my education on the internet hobby. I will miss friends that don't show up on a board where I am active as well as the research capabilities through the database. It's tough starting over with only a few posts and no reviews...

Something people might want to do before ASPD goes dark is to save your profiles. It might come in handy some time for a provider reference, and it will at least be a momento of the site. I have a PDF application that allows me to print a screen to a PDF file, so I already did it. I understand there is another way to capture a screen and save it, but I'm not sure how it works. Maybe Seadog can enlighten us.

I am excited about the growth of this board since the announcement was made. I think we're going to make this a great board and win the turf war with other sites over the ASPD membership. Continue to spread the word to your friends to join ECCIE!!!

MM
Musman is offline   Quote