Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2010, 06:57 AM   #16
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Gimme, I think there is a happy medium that can be reached between a graphic & detailed review and a three sentence review that looks more like an ad or from a white knight.

Personally, I don't find much value in a general "she's the best and my new ATF" review. For instance, there are ladies that can deepthroat with the best of them, but don't apply much suction. For me, I love a bj that feels like a hoover has been attached to me. It's comments/descriptions regarding things like that that I feel ad good info. Another example is if a guy states in the review that she does ACG, but doesn't mention that she could only do it for 30 seconds before her legs got tired and had to change position. For a guy that really enjoys ACG, he may see her but be disappointed. See what I mean?

My bottom line is I think each guy should write his reviews however he wants, unless there are guidelines from the site. And I doubt that a site would enter the murky waters of laying out rules and regulations on how a review should be written.
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:36 AM   #17
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

i prefer a review of me to be specific in the performance aspect of it (like what causeway commuter mentioned in the above post) but vague in personal details that would give away my identity. i had been asking guys not to review me lately for that very reason. someone posted a review of me that pissed me completely off. while it was a great review on the performance side, it mentioned things like my real occupation and tattoo descriptions. lucky for me i saw it the day it was posted and the guy was nice enough to remove it when i asked, but it scarred me off of reviews for a while. i think that the whole bcd access through detailed reviews was to blame in that situation. that's why most of my 09 reviews are on ThEotheR site. you don't have to worry about the reviewer going overboard in hopes of 'winning' access. aspd encouraged the guys to be more detailed. hopefully that won't be an issue with this board
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #18
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, DD.
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:11 PM   #19
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty diana View Post
i prefer a review of me to be specific in the performance aspect of it (like what causeway commuter mentioned in the above post) but vague in personal details that would give away my identity...
Let me suggest:

1) If a review gives away unnecessary personal details, don't panic, don't get mad. Just hit the Report button and tell the mods that you are concerned about such and such a detail and that you think it poses a risk to you. Don't sound panicked or crazy.

2) Don't tell the guys anything you wouldn't want posted. He won't know about your degree in ancient history or that you're from Leadville, CO, unless you tell him. Obviously, you can't keep him from finding out some things like your incall location or the Gorbachev tattoo on your back.

This is not a criticism of you. It's a warning that lots of the guys are STOOPID.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #20
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

My first board was ASPD and my very first post was a review. I actually stumbled into this community because I like to write!

I'm one of those guys who plans and talks a great deal before finally getting down to the good stuff. Any lady that I have seen - that I am inclined to write a favorable review of - I sit down after the session and discuss her limits insofar as public disclosure is concerned.

Several of my sessions have been scripted in advance of the session with a mind towards showcasing her special talents. The pre-event planning - especially some of the more erotic and graphic emails - can be quite as much fun as the main event!

An added plus is that the lady is involved in something that she knows is going to be great advertising so her energy and performance are at their peak.

Couple this with the fact that I almost always go for multi-hour dates with a very nice meal included, SeaDog has been treated to some extraordinary experiences that I will still be grinning about when they put me in my box 6' under!

SeaDog
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #21
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought reviews were for the guys.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #22
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
. . . An added plus is that the lady is involved in something that she knows is going to be great advertising so her energy and performance are at their peak.

Couple this with the fact that I almost always go for multi-hour dates with a very nice meal included, SeaDog has been treated to some extraordinary experiences that I will still be grinning about when they put me in my box 6' under! . . .
Well, it works for THIS guy!

SeaDog
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #23
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
I thought reviews were for the guys.
they are for the ladies just as much as they are for the guys. that's how we gain our client base as well as build our reputations. the lady with stellar reviews is always in business, while the lady with crappy ones won't survive in this industry for very long. guys take our review into consideration when deciding which lady they want to see. reviews have a serious impact on our business
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:13 AM   #24
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
A well written , factual review. . . complimentary if deserved. . . and critical if so deserved , is all that is needed to provide the service to the community!

Communication skills , on-time? , incall quality.... looks/appearance.... overall/general personality and mood.... brief explanation of activities and the talent/skills with which they were provided.

Giz's $.02
I have to agree with this.....It doesn't have to be graphic (although I'm never one to complain about a graphic review), but it should be sufficient enough to give the readers sufficient info to make an informed decision about seeing the girl or not.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:06 AM   #25
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking to much

For to long...every girl feels that the reviews have become a toy for which some use to thier advantage. Same as posting allll the time. Lets clean up the smut guys (and you know who you are) and great providers will not have to call christophers saying they are being starved to death and can i make sure that they dont see anybody that would tell in a review. personally it really was starting to make me sick. They hate agencies..when they almost became pimps. I for one hope it has all stopped now that this board is so new. Wishful thinking on my end but really shameful of grown men. And of course should the same happen ALL the providers can ALWAYS get a call from christophers! After all if yall remember that is how i started this service many years ago as : AN INDEPENDENT REFERRAL AGENCY: my 2 cents. annie.
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #26
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

Annie, I'm not criticizing you in the least, but I'm trying to understand what it is you just said. I worked for Vinny for a hot minute when I first moved to nola... for a few reasons, 1) I was basically his Girl Friday (without the sex), so he didn't take my money, 2) he was an extremely respectful human being, and 3) I knew the city was much less safe than my previous arrangements in BTR, which I wasn't fully prepared to deal with on my own without some precautionary backup.

Agencies normally get bad raps (on a provider's end), because in the case of a male running it, they usually require the woman to sleep with him as part of their "interview." This was at least my experience when I was shopping around initially, before I launched myself into the hobby as an indy. Often the term "pimp" is thrown around in this situation, but it's my understanding that pimps take all of your money in exchange for a living situation, promises of a better life, and or hard drugs. I've been contacted by pimps before, and their phone etiquette is simply laughable. These dudes, however, just want to bust a nut too, because I can't imagine that it's easy to be around hotties discussing sex all day. And, since lots of providers are bat shit crazy, they see the boss man at this paternal ladywood inducing lay. Plus, they think it will somehow get them some kind of ups on the business.

I always considered agencies a good learning experience for things not to do and a great source for networking.

They're not all totally bad!

[That's kind of off topic, but I think that's what I got out of your post Annie.]
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #27
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Seadog, you pose an interesting question. I think the answer really comes down to what our perception are of the ladies. If we post as gentlemen, both reviews and comments, and treat the ladies as they should be treated (as ladies), then I think we will all have a much more gratifying experience on the board. We all need to remember that we really are just paying these ladies for their time, and they are kind enough to allow us to enjoy their company during that period.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #28
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

@Jacquie Annie knows agencies aren't all bad... she runs one lol. I think she was trying to say that "some" people use reviews as a form of leverage and basically end up pimping providers out (passing her around to their friends, etc) for reviews. And um... that's because it can and does happen (those of us in Dallas are all too familiar with "contract-gate" from this past summer). I think what she means is that gents often complain about agencies being too similar to pimps when they basically exhibit pimpish behaviour themselves amongst other hobbyists.
VeronicaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #29
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
Musman, all very good feedback. Thanks. To answer your question above, no, providers do not have access to "The Rest of the Story" and they are not permitted to reply to reviews. Maybe there is a better way out there, but this is just the way we are comfortable with.

Take care and thanks again..
I like it exactly as you have it, TBONE.

THANK YOU.

As to the concern about chest beating and fantasy. . .eh.

Chest beating is an important part of enjoying the hobby. Remember this is all fantasy anyway. As long as the reviewer gets around to including important facts and helpful details, who cares about their style.

Some guys are Joe Friday writing a report. Some guys are William Shakespeare writing sonnets. It is a diverse hobby community and that is a good thing. If you hate the flowery, sensual stuff, just skim and see if it tells you anything you need to know and move on to the next review in your research pile. I would suggest to you that both types of reviews give you a complete picture.

--Anon
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #30
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Reviews are catch-22's. Need them hate them.

Read what you've written. The worst are reviews where every sentence begins with "I". Who are you reviewing bud? Never disclose my incall location. Never disclose any RL info. One BBBJCIMNQNS review had me staring at belly buttons for 3 months straight. No offense but dang! Boring for me.

If and when I'm asked about a review, I always say "Be tactful. Be honest, but be tactful." And I really don't want to know beforehand if you're going to review me.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote