Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default More Respectful Reviews?

I am trying to get ladies on board here without much success. Seems like the last thing they want is another review board!

How can we make this board more friendly to the ladies? And, is that a good thing?

There is a perception that many of the reviews are bogus to begin with, and others are just "chest beating" by the dawgs.

Is there any real truth to that? What can, or should, we do to correct that perception?

SeaDog
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Most reviews are overly flattering because 1) It gives the reviewer some good will with the provider and 2) critical reviews attract retribution. Then you have to consider the WKs, the BKs, etc. You have those that post Penthouse Forum quality and those that take a very analytical approach (where is maa these days anyway?). Then you have the problem of the responses. Rather than keeping it factual, they often attack the reviewer or the lady's looks or prices. There is also no way to make the reviews private as providers can always find a way to access them. It is just a very difficult situation.

Chevalier has explored this topic on his blog with some very insightful remarks. Here is one entry I found.
http://chevalierdallas.wordpress.com...alous-reviews/

I think it is impossible to have truly consistent objective reviews. But it is better than nothing.

What will continue to help ECCIE most is to control the tone of the board through leadership and example. Although ASPD is rich with information, I believe the personality of this site is much more friendly and less insider-oriented.

I am not sure Gina would want to do this, but a closer collaboration with P411 would be an interesting combination. It would allow for knowing who is safer than others, perhaps helping the providers with their business. It would require that whenever she changes the status of a member on P411 it is reflected here. This could be programmed so it would require no manual intervention. But there are logistical and entanglement issues that only Gina could decide if it is worth it. I am pessimistic that this will come to pass though. Ah, dreams.

Everyone just be nice and I think it will be no problem to attract providers. Oh, and change up the review form to reflect more of the business side of the transaction (on time, hygiene, etc).
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #3
TBONE
Mumbah

FM
Thank you for your comments on our "personality" here, that was our intent when we created ECCIE.

SeaDog
Invite the ladies in question to become guests here.It's a public board and they can "lurk" as long as they please.If and when they feel comfortable with us then they can join.
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I thought this board was already more provider friendly than most.
That is what I am telling any ladies that I invite.
bodilly is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
Musman
Gaining Momentum

Are ladies allowed to post in review threads on this board? Can they access "The Rest of the Story" (reserved for those with Premium Membership)?

The main area of concern I've heard from ladies is regarding BCD comments and the fact that they are not permitted to respond to reviews on many boards. I'm a member of a South Florida board that does not have BCD areas in reviews and allows providers to post on the review threads. The forum still works, and it has over twenty thousand members. (PM me for a link if you'd like to see how they do it.) Sure, guys may not be as candid in their comments as they might be when they think the ladies can't read them, but everyone knows that providers can and frequently do gain access to BCD review comments through husbands, boyfriends, pimps, white knights and/or faked hobbyist accounts. Providers seeing and responding to review comments creates a little more drama at times, but the Mods keep a handle on it and the truth comes out in the end. As with other hobbyist communities, established providers and dawgs earn the trust and respect of the members, scams and rip-offs get exposed, ducks still quack, and new talent rises to the top. Since this board is trying to offer a different approach than other local boards, I would suggest that these ideas be given some consideration -if they aren't already implemented. We would still have Men's and Women's Lounges as well as PM's for back channel communications. Frankly, I've learned more valuable information though PM's and e-mails with back channel friends than I have from posted threads.

Obviously, negative reviews from trusted dawgs are invaluable, and I wouldn't expect the reviewed providers to be appreciative. However, we rely on reviews to let us know when our money might be wasted or our security threatened. In addition, some ladies learn to play the game through their early mistakes and, if they didn't hear the complaints, they wouldn't learn. Hobbyist communities exist for the mutual benefit of deserving providers and the respectful gentlemen who support them.

Ladies have also told me they are sometimes embarrassed by graphic play by play reviews. The purpose of a review is to relate essential information that will help hobbyist decide whether or not he wants to see a lady. It is not necessary to write a story guys would use as masturbatory fantasy material - even though these reviews are sometimes entertaining to read. As mentioned above, some reviews are more about extolling the sexual prowess of the reviewer than the charms of the lady, which is contrary to the purpose. If review content has a confirmation or denial of advertised info/pics as well as information about her menu, sexual skills, price, hygiene issues (if any), ambience of the location, business skills, personality, and an overall impression of the session, I think most guys would be happy. If she is a well reviewed provider, even that many details wouldn't be necessary.

Another complaint I've heard is about dawgs putting details in a review that might threaten the security of the provider. While I'd like to know if she has ink or hardware and whether or not it was distracting, a description of the "tatoo of a blue and yellow dolphin diving through an orange hoop on her right calf" or the "small heart shaped birth mark under her left ear" is not necessary and might get her in trouble with friends, family or LE. Be reasonable guys, and consider the possible consequences for her.

My two cents...

MM
Musman is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default YMMV

I do not think providers should be able to reply to reviews. Actually, I think it would be best not to allow ANY replies to reviews. A review should stand on its own without comment. The comments are where all the division and drama come up.

It should be up to the mods to decide if a review is fraudulent or inappropriate. After all, they are the ones responsible for maintaining the tone of a board. If deleted, the mods should replace the review with an explanation for their action.

Despite the popularity of lascivious prose, I personally think reviews should just cover objective information. As a customer, I want to know what the service was like on a business level. What kind of incall? Level of cleanliness? Was she on time? How hard was it to schedule and get to her? How hard did her pimp hit you? Stuff like that. I don't really care about how much ejaculate you produced.

Yeah, I would prefer a review and rating system like eBay or Amazon. But maybe the play by play sells.

(Oh, but an exception for Logan if we can get him to post his reviews in a forum here dedicated to his disgusting and oddly arousing tales of perversion.)
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

When I write a review I try my best to describe the experience of the gal without getting graphic. I don't see the need to do a "Dear Penthouse: I can't believe this happened to me," style review.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
TBONE
Mumbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musman View Post
Are ladies allowed to post in review threads on this board? Can they access "The Rest of the Story" (reserved for those with Premium Membership)?

MM
Musman, all very good feedback. Thanks. To answer your question above, no, providers do not have access to "The Rest of the Story" and they are not permitted to reply to reviews. Maybe there is a better way out there, but this is just the way we are comfortable with.

Take care and thanks again..
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #9
MrGiz
BANNED

A well written , factual review. . . complimentary if deserved. . . and critical if so deserved , is all that is needed to provide the service to the community!

Communication skills , on-time? , incall quality.... looks/appearance.... overall/general personality and mood.... brief explanation of activities and the talent/skills with which they were provided.

Giz's $.02
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #10
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I do write longer reviews, I simply state the facts but I add what I think is important when I am considering a new provider. For me all ladies can perform and the delivery of that performance is what makes the difference. Thus, I describe the delivery in great detail.

I think each person has his or her own set of standards on deciding what info a review has to offer. Thus, I put in the business end and activities that occurred but as many of you already know a beautiful woman doing a BBBJ can be delivered in so many fashions and each person likes the delivery in his own way. So, I think more information is better and the more given the person reading can take and pick which info is important to him.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #11
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I am similar to Outdoorsman in that I tend to write a good bit when I put a review together. That is mostly because when I was brand spanking new to the hobby a couple of years ago, I wanted to make sure that I was given credit toward BCD status. I also got a fair amount of praise for my first reviews, so I just kept doing the same thing.

Going forward, I think I am going to scale my reviews back a good bit. I can totally see the ladies' point of not wanting graphic details out there for everyone to see. I also see other people's point in that a "Penthouse Forum" type review really doesn't provide any additional information that a basic review doesn't provide.

I'm not saying that I advocate longer reviews, or that I prefer those like my own or Outdoorsman's. I'm just saying that I see several sides to the issue and I think that a condensed review that is honest (whether positive or negative) and providese the basics of a meeting provides all the info that other hobbiests need, and may sit better with the ladies.

Yes I understand that the ladies can't see the comments. Well I understand that the ladies aren't supposed to see the comments. But if you think that the ladies don't end up either reading them with their own eyes or being told about the reviews, then you are sadly mistaken. It would be interesting to hear from the ladies on whether how a guy reviews impacts their decision to see him, or how they act with him. But that would be another discussion for another thread.

Having said all that, it is really nice to be here at ECCIE.
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #12
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

If a dawg is considering reviewing me and makes it known to me, I usually say something along the lines of, "Keep my discretion in mind when you're writing. If you were my suspicious boyfriend, lingering on a hunch or a tip off you'd gotten from someone, consider what would reveal me to you. Now, don't post that. Otherwise, say what you will. I hope I was satisfying and met your requirements." I generally don't see dawgs who post reviews, just because I like to see guys that are on the same page about keeping their hobby quiet. I don't look, dress, or act in the way that many providers would by stereotyped, so it's obvious that this is just as hush hush for me. I like my little double-life, tehehe. It keeps it hot and exciting for me. Just my .02
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #13
laoilman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I can understand your need for discretion but a review by someone reputable is a way of verification for the dawgs on your validity. I don't personally like graphic reviews but that's for each to decide for himself. I can make my decision without the graphic details. A provider has screening criteria for us and without reviews I will rarely see a provider. It gives some insight as what to expect and enables us to make a decision to, or not to, request an appointment.
laoilman is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #14
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I get that, but I was providing for a year before I was ever reviewed even once. Just sayin'.
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:50 AM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
I do write longer reviews, I simply state the facts but I add what I think is important when I am considering a new provider. For me all ladies can perform and the delivery of that performance is what makes the difference. Thus, I describe the delivery in great detail.

I think each person has his or her own set of standards on deciding what info a review has to offer. Thus, I put in the business end and activities that occurred but as many of you already know a beautiful woman doing a BBBJ can be delivered in so many fashions and each person likes the delivery in his own way. So, I think more information is better and the more given the person reading can take and pick which info is important to him.
I have the same stance you have totally! Id take a good descriptive review over a general SHES THE BEST comment anyday.
gimme_that is offline   Quote