Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2018, 09:57 AM   #1
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Tumbleweeds

Is it just me or does it seem slow lately like molasses on a cold day for providers lol? I swear I saw tumbleweeds floating across my phone screen. I need to seriously check into different sites to advertise on. Anyway, just wondering, it's been extremely quiet. Again, maybe it's just me. I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying their weekend.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:39 AM   #2
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

All my hooker friends are saying the same thing. I think a lot of it had to do with the holidays. It should start picking back up soon.

There is also a ton of competition these days that you pros dont see because its not coming from your typical hooker board. SA is putting a huge hurting on you pro's pocket books. Girls who would never sell their pussy on bp or here think its ok to be a sugar baby. In most cases they are younger hotter and fuck a lot more for a lot less money all the while seeing a lot less guys then pros do. The market is flooded with them if your willing to search them out.

The business is changing yet again. Sites like SA are the wave of the future for discerning gentlemen with disposable income. I cant speak for the other guys here but if given the choice between 300 for an hour with a pro or 200 with a sa girl half the pros age for 3 hours I will choose the sa girl every time.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:54 AM   #3
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

BC, you have valid points, thank you for your input. I realize there is hella competition out there and especially for older providers like myself, it can be difficult. Anyway, like I said, I'm gong to explore other avenues to get a little more exposure. Definitely time to up my game.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:18 AM   #4
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

NA, since I know you this may be a biased view but so what? The difference between you and a SA girl is that you give your best to dummies like me, SA girls yell 'NEXT!' and could not give a shit who it is. YOU are a unique woman that deserves someone that desires you.

Spinners and young girls tend to be flakes, you are a true woman. HUGE difference.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:32 AM   #5
BassCat
Valued Poster

I wasnt trying to say anything negative about providers your age. Sorry if I came off that way. Angle from all accounts your an awesome provider and as such you should have a loyal following. What I am trying to point out is the basic economics of the hobby as it is today. Men in general are going to search out the best deal possible. Lets face it we want to get the most for our money. When you add in the SA and bp scene its easy to see that there are many alternatives for us men to find what we want. It would be very hard for me to pay 250/300 for an hour with a woman when I can have dinner with a nice young woman followed by 3 or 4 hours at my house or in a hotel for 200. For me the thought of paying 300 for one hour is absurd. I do it but hate myself after. I have never felt cheated giving 2 or 3 bills to a girl I just spent the better part of the night with between dinner and bcd fun. There are still a ton of guys who dont do the sugar baby thing so I wouldn't start looking for a job anytime soon. Pro's will always have a place but the knowledgeable hobbyist will continue to seek out other options
Old 01-13-2018, 11:39 AM   #6
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Another factor to be considered, Tax Season.

Many folks tighten their belts after spending way too much for Christmas, only to find that they have to prepare to pay their Income Taxes.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:29 PM   #7
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

RL, thank you for saying, as always you are too kind. I really do try to create a memorable time when I'm with a gentleman. I feel like if he chose to call on me then I'm going to do my very best to ensure he has a great time.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:40 PM   #8
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=BassCat;1060380518]I wasnt trying to say anything negative about providers your age. Sorry if I came off that way.

BC, no need to apologize, no offense taken, it's cool. I completely understand what you are saying. I was simply stating the fact that I know I'm an older provider. I'm not naive, lol, I know that there are alot of attractive and much younger ladies out there. I'm just going to keep doing what has worked for me, who knows, I may even mix it up a bit. Besides I do have a RL job, thankfully this isn't the only income I have.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:43 PM   #9
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Biomed, good point, I do think also that the holidays put a strain on everyone, especially trying to recover afterwards.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:58 PM   #10
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

The holidays don't faze me as I don't give gifts to someone I do not like. Now Angel on the other hand, I'd give her as much as I could afford. Yep, she is worth that much and more.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:45 PM   #11
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
The holidays don't faze me as I don't give gifts to someone I do not like. Now Angel on the other hand, I'd give her as much as I could afford. Yep, she is worth that much and more.
RL flattery will get you everywhere lol

Angel from all accounts you are a awesome women. I have been told countless times by fellow dawgs I know and trust that you are a real gem. I have looked at your pics and you are the same age as I am. I wouldn't hesitate to spend time with you based on your looks and reviews especially since I see you offer a qv rate now.

I do prefer young women when I am paying for it as I still get lots of women my age throwing it at me regularly. Having access to so much for free definitely limits the amount I spend hobbying with women out of their early 30's. That said I have often thought of contacting you based on how many fellow hobbyist have giving you such high praise. I am sure that one day I will if you stay around long enough. There are just so many women in the hobby these days and I only have so much time/funds to spare.

I hope the ladies my age dont see me as to much of an ass for always saying that I like young women or that if I am going to spend my money its going to be on a young girl. I am not trying to put down women my age or older or saying that they are not desirable to me. I love all women all ages shapes and sizes colors and religious affiliations. I have nothing but respect for any provider. I know this job is not easy and you all deserve to be respected. So please know that even though I run my mouth about hot young poon every chance I get I mean you no disrespect. I would be lucky to have any of you ladies spend time with me. Heck just ask any girl who has seen me I am no prize. I am lucky to even be able to pay a women to sleep with me.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:06 PM   #12
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

BC - you need to see NA4U. She's a great lady.

As for seeing younger ladies, shit man, they're all younger than me, even the old providers.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #13
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
BC - you need to see NA4U. She's a great lady.

As for seeing younger ladies, shit man, they're all younger than me, even the old providers.

JaG
I really want to and plan on it one of these days. To many people have said great things about her not to meet her at least once oh and those boobs my god she could be 100 with those boobs and I would worship at her feet
Old 01-13-2018, 08:11 PM   #14
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

A saw a lot of ladies during the holidays who happened to have kids and I tipped them extra. I have to admit that after last weekend, my nookie money is getting low. I probably won't play anymore till the weekend before Mardi Gras.
Alan418 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 01:44 PM   #15
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I tried to help clean the tubleweeds today, but no success.
Hopefully next time. I really want to see what all the fuss is about.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women