Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro
Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2018, 02:10 PM   #1
cynic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40
Default Unwelcome encounter at the Shady Lady

So, I was in town for a doctor's appointment and after dinner decided to swing by the Lady for a couple hours.

I arrived just in time to see the last of the day shift head into the dressing room, and the night girls come dawdling in at their leisure. Stuck around to see some dancing, and after about 30 minutes, the first one came out, danced two songs, and went back into the dressing room. Same bullshit of not talking to customers for 5 or 6 girls, when I hear "Raid! Raid! Put your hands in the air!" and see about a dozen cops come storming in with guns and door openers.
Now, I'd done nothing wrong, so I wasn't concerned, Put my hands on my head and waited it out. They cleared the area room by room, moving everyone into the main area. A dancer was brought out of the ladies restroom and seated next to me. I joked with her (she was freaked out and I was trying to calm her down).
Took about 90 minutes before they released the customers to leave, I didn't stick around to see what they did with the dancers and employees.
They did arrest two guys for misdemeanor marijuana possession (might have been okay if they both hadn't been assholes and back-talked the cops) and one guy for an outstanding warrant.

I'd love to know exactly what the reason for the search warrant and raid was, if anyone knows.
cynic is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:31 PM   #2
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

kcpitchreader is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:10 PM   #3
hazmat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

hazmat is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:30 AM   #4
phil-microtch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

I follow a couple of the girls on Instagram. They go live in the dressing room. They sit back there smoking weed on live social media.....
phil-microtch is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:13 AM   #5
cynic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Have they posted any additional info about the reason for the raid?
cynic is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 12:33 PM   #6
Duaneharding
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynic View Post
Have they posted any additional info about the reason for the raid?
Can you PM their ig usernames ?lol
Duaneharding is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:49 PM   #7
golard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60
Default Yeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil-microtch View Post
I follow a couple of the girls on Instagram. They go live in the dressing room. They sit back there smoking weed on live social media.....
Yeap, I've seen some of those long snaps. Shit, sometimes the smell of weed reeks from the dressing room and the girl's bathroom anytime they open the door. I'd say 100% of the dancers there smoke blunts in the club daily. Still, for a raid like that they need probable cause to get a search warrant, and most think that came from info provided by some dancers that were recently fired from fighting or some other stripper drama.
golard is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 04:44 PM   #8
NoHalo4Me
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default Probable Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by golard View Post
Yeap, I've seen some of those long snaps. Shit, sometimes the smell of weed reeks from the dressing room and the girl's bathroom anytime they open the door. I'd say 100% of the dancers there smoke blunts in the club daily.
Add "I affirm the foregoing is true under penalty of perjury," the sign your name.
That's called probable cause for a warrant.

PS. don't say "Shit" judges don't like it when you say "Shit" in your probably cause affidavit. But Defense lawyers DO!

If what you say is true, a female cop wouldn't even need a warrant to investigate the bathroom smell and arrest anyone in possession.
NoHalo4Me is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 11:21 PM   #9
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Had a similar thing happen to me at the old silver slipper. It wound up being some bullsjit over their liquor license.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 09:28 AM   #10
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

While being good friends of the owner at Shady I wont elaborate. It is well known that a few bad apples can screw shit up for other much more ..shall we say reputable strippers
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 01:56 PM   #11
LovePan
Registered Member

Can I get the Instagram names aswell?
LovePan is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:17 AM   #12
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKaos View Post
Had a similar thing happen to me at the old silver slipper. It wound up being some bullsjit over their liquor license.
How many bullet holes in the front door at that time?
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 09:34 PM   #13
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
While being good friends of the owner at Shady I wont elaborate. It is well known that a few bad apples can screw shit up for other much more ..shall we say reputable strippers
I didn't know you were tight with Bananas
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 05:51 PM   #14
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I didn't know you were tight with Bananas
Lol
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:45 AM   #15
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
reputable strippers
I am shocked — shocked — to find that anything shady is going on in there! So you’re telling me that some of the ladies are shady? Wow! Whodathunkit?
Longermonger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women