Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40261
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
kanadakane12
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129123
Default whats so wrong with a fat chick????

since i have been on here i have ran across some great women great men and of course the asshole... i find when somebody ask me whats my rates or what i do or dont do and they dont like the answer the first thing i get is... kinda high for a fat girl... wow!!! where is the common respect of thanks but no thanks. i find different strokes for different folks but where do u draw the line. i have never tried to be anything that im not. i am beautiful 5'2 and 200lbs but that doesn't stop me sucking a watermelon thur a straw.. im new here to the site but not to mutual respect.. hope everybody is safe and having a great day... and also... i will not do a free session for a review>> luvs and kisses" the fat chick"
Old 04-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I understand being a little upset with hobbyist expecting more just because your heavy. I agree you should get as much respect and any other provider. As far as prices it goes with what the majority wants. If your getting enough business at the price you charge then everything is A OK. The problem might lie in that the average provider wants a slender good looking girl. Not that it's fair or even right it is the truth. He might think in his mind that if he goes with someone heavy that he is settling and wants it to be less than a slender provider. It sounds like your oral talents are there so as most guys love a good bbbj you will probably do fine. I do however think a 110 pound 5'2 girl will get the call most of the time before a 200 pound 5'2 girl will. It's just the way it is.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #3
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

K all I can say is in order to coexsisit here you have to grow thick skin as you will come across all types. Being new you are at slight disadvantage, establish a showcase and work to get your 1st review and from there the only direction will be up. People will try every angle possible to attempt to get a discount or yes a free session. Just know that there is a ass for every seat so be patient and allow yourself to mature in the community. I garantee if you posted free sessions I promise you you would have a line of MOFO calling your phone.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

There is nothing WRONG with being the size you are. Some individuals are just crass and inconsiderate. Just cut off communications with people like that and move on. There's really nothing else you can do. Good luck to you sweetie.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I understand being a little upset with hobbyist expecting more just because your heavy. I agree you should get as much respect and any other provider. As far as prices it goes with what the majority wants. If your getting enough business at the price you charge then everything is A OK. The problem might lie in that the average provider wants a slender good looking girl. Not that it's fair or even right it is the truth. He might think in his mind that if he goes with someone heavy that he is settling and wants it to be less than a slender provider. It sounds like your oral talents are there so as most guys love a good bbbj you will probably do fine. I do however think a 110 pound 5'2 girl will get the call most of the time before a 200 pound 5'2 girl will. It's just the way it is.
Burk, you probabaly have some valid points. But IMHO when a lady post or states her rate the hobbist has a choice i.e. simply don't call the provider, or say thank sweetheart I'm going to continue shopping. Hobbyist should never haggle the rate and for sure there is never a reason to insult or make someone feel as though they are inferior.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
Burk I'm you probabaly have some valid points. But IMHO when a lady post or states her rate the hobbist has a choice i.e. simply don't call the provider, or say thank sweetheart I'm going to continue shopping. Hobbyist should never haggle the rate and for sure there is never a reason to insult or make someone feel as though they are inferior.

I completely agree.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
cumalot
Registered Member

I agree it will take some thick skin to tolerate some of the abuse, and that is what it is abuse...There are, I'm sure, a lot of guys that prefer women of your stature, just give it time, hold to your guns, and get some positve reviews that reflects your special talents. Stay active with positive tantalizing comments on the forums as well...good luck and be safe...
Old 04-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #8
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

We have how many hobbyist out there? Some like spinners young, some spinners older.. some BBW and some curvy. There is something for everyone.

Many men dont like big boobs and big booty or tall girls... but i assure ya, there are plenty out there that keep me busy and put me on vaj-cation to recover. What was said is correct.. you do have to have thick skin. Dont let the haters bring u down to their level... Usually if they are hating its due to their own insecurities.

I think that skills, attitude, confidence, and how you make the hobbyist feel goes a lot further than a size 2 perfect bodied meany. Embrace your haters.. they bring u free advertising... lol.

Just ignore the haters and focus on u. Get ya some good reviews and everything will fall into place.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #9
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a place here for all shapes, sizes, and races. Don't let some of the small minded people get to you. I agree with milehigh you do have to have thick skin around here. Some love to pick others apart and hide behind the keyboard.

I have showed my ass a time or two around here, letting them get to me. Not worth it! Stay true to who you are keep your rates where you are comfortable, and the ones who bitch about it well leave them where they are.

Different is the spice of life!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #10
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
I have showed my ass a time or two around here, letting them get to me. Not worth it! Stay true to who you are keep your rates where you are comfortable, and the ones who bitch about it well leave them where they are.

Different is the spice of life!
MMMM and what a nice ass it is.........
Old 04-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Sami please show your ass again.

Kan, just let it roll off your shoulder. You are going to get those calls. I am sure all providers get calls like that big and small. Just part of it.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is really all about marketing and finding your clientele.

But it is just a little harder to get where you want to be when you have some obstacles in the way.............I have learned that at my age of 48 there will always be a clientele I will not attract,but there are enough who do appreciate a mature woman.............so as a bigger girl,you have to market yourself in a different way than say a spinner would {There are alot of men out there who love bigger women..} Just be confident and present yourself in a confident professional manner.

Rock on baby!
Old 04-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #13
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Yeah girl, Sami's got that Black girl booty. they think she's a sister 'til she turns around...
Old 04-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #14
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Yeah girl, Sami's got that Black girl booty. they think she's a sister 'til she turns around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
I have showed my ass a time
All true about Sami

To the OP have thick skin, there is room for all ladies of various sizes from spinner to Bmw
Old 04-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #15
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Lacy said what I was going to. There's a jack for every jill out there. Ignore the idgits and do your thing.

Thatdude........wtf is spinner to bmw?

Lacy.......everytime I see your avatar, it makes me wanna tour OK and book with you. YUMMY
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women