Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2017, 11:01 AM   #61
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
Misogyny at its finest.
Monster, seriously wants to massage & kiss your feet. And then have you piss all over me!!

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:01 AM   #62
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post

Thanx Ellen. I seriously needed a laugh at this moment in time.

You have the power!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:05 AM   #63
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
You have the power!

Seriously though!! I'm starting to get some business ideas if my posts really do have the power to make people do shit.

My phone line is open people!
Old 04-26-2017, 11:22 AM   #64
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:

Seriously though!! I'm starting to get some business ideas if my posts really do have the power to make people do shit.

My phone line is open people!

What about a cult? You can call them The Little Monsters.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:52 AM   #65
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

"Misogyny at its finest." said by the whore who perpetuates misogyny by continuing to sexually obective herself every time she sees a trick, posts and ad, or logs on to this site.

I love the irony!

Quote:
Misogyny at its finest.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 12:06 PM   #66
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
What about a cult? You can call them The Little Monsters.
That name is already taken by the beautiful & talented Lady Gaga
Old 04-26-2017, 12:08 PM   #67
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
"Misogyny at its finest." said by the whore who perpetuates misogyny by continuing to sexually obective herself every time she sees a trick, posts and ad, or logs on to this site.

I love the irony!
Yes, please compare using my bodily autonomy to work for myself to literal rape and death threats. Totally the same thing.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 12:24 PM   #68
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, please compare using my bodily autonomy to work for myself to literal rape and death threats. Totally the same thing.
Huge difference between Dark Humor, and "Threats". You can try to twist and spin my words around all you want to, but it won't work beautiful. Reading comprehension not your strong point?
Old 04-26-2017, 12:34 PM   #69
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
So the OP crossed a provider's boundaries (even if it may seem petty, there was actually nothing wrong with her articulating her communication preference).

When she made it clear that he shouldn't repeat the behavior that irked her, he mansplained to her.

When he mansplained to her, she essentially said "fuck it" and made it clear she had no interest in being in contact with him.

He couldn't compute or deal with the most miniscule amount of rejection so he subliminally called her out.

And 42 comments later, another man is advocating for said provider to be m*rd*r*d and for her c*rps* to be sexually violated.
Yep, that sums it up. His text was about how harsh my "it is unacceptable to text me at midnight" and how I should have said "please don't" instead. So I responded with "please don't text me again." I should've typed: ""please don't" text me again." Maybe then he would've gotten it. So he's all butt hurt and had to come on here to essentially bash me, because with three reviews written and a provider who won't take any shit, it didn't take long for someone to figure out it was me he was referring to. Shocking.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:01 PM   #70
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like how when a hobbiest is butthurt it's the providers fault and she is a heartless bitch. When the provider is hurt over something from a hobbiest it's the providers fault and she is a clueless bitch. When a provider doesn't say anything or stand up for herself at all then she is a classy lady.
Just saying....

How is runing a successful business as a business owner misogynistic? How is what we do degrading to other women? Now men that call women a "w" in a disrespectful manner then that would be misogyny and coming from a person that uses the word in a twisted form is a misogynistic.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:49 PM   #71
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Reading comprehension not your strong point?
She is a whore for a reason....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 03:08 PM   #72
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So let's unpack this. Using your body to perform a service and getting paid for it is somehow a slight to feminism? If this was the case we would look down on all forms of physical labor. But, because sex work is mostly dominated by women it is seen as less than respectable. Why? Construction workers use their bodies for monetary gain. So do artists. So do a handful of other professions - and yes, this is a profession.

So look down on us all you want but we are the reason you are even here.

And that is all I will say on that. I am not wasting anymore time on anonymous cowards who need to be crass behind a computer screen to feel good about themselves and their sad lives.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 03:13 PM   #73
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
She is a whore for a reason....
Yes, and that reason is that it is the best paying job out there. Let's see, I can make in an hour what it takes some people two days to make. I don't have to put my children into after-school care. I can cook dinner for them every night. I can go to their school during the day if I need to (without asking for time off, paid or not), I can run them to doctor's and dentist's appointments during the day (again, without asking anyone's permission). I can take them on fabulous vacations that they wouldn't otherwise get to go on (if I had a normal job), oh, and I can take a week off of work without even having to think about it. I can shop at Whole Paycheck and buy healthy and organic foods without stressing about how much I'm spending. I can pay off my car early. I can put away an assload of cash for a downpayment for a house (or a rainy day fund). I don't have to stress about getting a raise, or even bad publicity, because for every hater I have, there are two dozen men waiting to see me. What else? Oh, I can donate a shitload of money to charity when I want to. I can take myself out to whatever restaurant I choose, whatever I'm hungry for at the moment. I can afford private lessons for myself and my children. I don't have to worry about how much the vet bills are when I take my pets in.

But the best reason? Men constantly tell me I'm beautiful. Even when I'm naked.

Bravo to all of the ladies who do this job. Because sometimes, as was the case with the OP of this goddam titty-baby thread, it truly is work.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 03:20 PM   #74
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
So let's unpack this. Using your body to perform a service and getting paid for it is somehow a slight to feminism? If this was the case we would look down on all forms of physical labor. But, because sex work is mostly dominated by women it is seen as less than respectable. Why? Construction workers use their bodies for monetary gain. So do artists. So do a handful of other professions - and yes, this is a profession.

So look down on us all you want but we are the reason you are even here.

And that is all I will say on that. I am not wasting anymore time on anonymous cowards who need to be crass behind a computer screen to feel good about themselves and their sad lives.

I like a woman that can dish it out.
That reminds me... Observing, where you at baby?
Old 04-26-2017, 03:25 PM   #75
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Yes, and that reason is that it is the best paying job out there. Let's see, I can make in an hour what it takes some people two days to make. I don't have to put my children into after-school care. I can cook dinner for them every night. I can go to their school during the day if I need to (without asking for time off, paid or not), I can run them to doctor's and dentist's appointments during the day (again, without asking anyone's permission). I can take them on fabulous vacations that they wouldn't otherwise get to go on (if I had a normal job), oh, and I can take a week off of work without even having to think about it. I can shop at Whole Paycheck and buy healthy and organic foods without stressing about how much I'm spending. I can pay off my car early. I can put away an assload of cash for a downpayment for a house (or a rainy day fund). I don't have to stress about getting a raise, or even bad publicity, because for every hater I have, there are two dozen men waiting to see me. What else? Oh, I can donate a shitload of money to charity when I want to. I can take myself out to whatever restaurant I choose, whatever I'm hungry for at the moment. I can afford private lessons for myself and my children. I don't have to worry about how much the vet bills are when I take my pets in.

But the best reason? Men constantly tell me I'm beautiful. Even when I'm naked.

Bravo to all of the ladies who do this job. Because sometimes, as was the case with the OP of this goddam titty-baby thread, it truly is work.

If you're so proud. Out yourself to your family and the world. Put your face in your showcase.
You wont, because you would be outcast from everything and everyone you know.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women