Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 500
MoneyManMatt 479
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 354
honest_abe 350
Harley Diablo 325
txboi817 301
samcruz 300
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 275
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Chung Tran 223
Top Posters
DallasRain61440
pyramider45619
Yssup Rider45350
LexusLover43759
gman4443705
WTF37834
Still Looking35944
Mokoa35435
offshoredrilling35201
biomed133963
Mojojo33017
Chica Chaser31133
I B Hankering29411
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2019, 06:30 AM   #1
KalyEscort
Upgraded Female Account
 
KalyEscort's Avatar
 
User ID: 396141
Join Date: Apr 9, 2017
Location: Barcelona
My Bio Page
Posts: 279
Default Telegram

yes, whatsapp is down again so is time to download Telegram and forget whatsapp.

KALY
KalyEscort is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:12 AM   #2
KosherCowboy
Hurengänger
 
KosherCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2009
Location: ATX or somewhere in Germany
Posts: 734
Encounters: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalyEscort View Post
yes, whatsapp is down again so is time to download Telegram and forget whatsapp.

KALY
What is up with WhatsApp? I woke up to 13 messages ( all from Germany or the United Kingdom) this AM. I am currently having 3 chats going now including one friend in Thailand. The pics he is sending me are screenshots and the girls are all using WhatsApp and working now as well; although WhatsMe is popular there too.

Maybe there was an outage in that neck of the woods and it is repaired as I just checked all my Barcelona and Madrid numbers and everyone of them is showing the contacts online or last seen status and two messages went thru and I got the two blue check marks on both that the recipient had read.

just got a message from a guy in Essen, Germany as I type this.

FYI your WhatsApp is addable now, your online status is not showing but I assume you have it set to contacts only can see. Your account is verified as WhatsApp; your picture comes up...

Nice curls by the way
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:55 AM   #3
KalyEscort
Upgraded Female Account
 
KalyEscort's Avatar
 
User ID: 396141
Join Date: Apr 9, 2017
Location: Barcelona
My Bio Page
Posts: 279
Default

Whatsapp + Instagram + Facebook was down the full morning and everybody is into a crisis hahaha

I use whatsapp a lot for work, but this year this app have problems and was down several times. For this reason I started to use Telegram who some friends recommend me for security and privacity.

Thanks to admire my curls haha take a lot of time to do it hahaha
KalyEscort is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:24 PM   #4
KosherCowboy
Hurengänger
 
KosherCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2009
Location: ATX or somewhere in Germany
Posts: 734
Encounters: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalyEscort View Post
Whatsapp + Instagram + Facebook was down the full morning and everybody is into a crisis hahaha

I use whatsapp a lot for work, but this year this app have problems and was down several times. For this reason I started to use Telegram who some friends recommend me for security and privacity.

Thanks to admire my curls haha take a lot of time to do it hahaha
I'd go fucking nuts if FB IM and WA went down same time. Can't live without them especially when abroad. Don't leave home w/o it is more applicable to WhatsApp these days than AMEX !!

The curls are nice, I wonder what takes more time, curls or the straightener. I hate waiting to use the hair dryer and one of the girls is using the straightener when there is only one outlet for both. It takes them forever especially if they yap to each other the whole time...30-60 minutes to fix their hair only to go fuck and have to redo it half the time or they end up tying it up or having another braid it. What a waste of time..

Sleep well (+7 hours there) and I just sent you 500 Euros out of the kindness of my heart! Rest assured it will be the easiest 500 Euros you ever got and no skin off my back!
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:01 PM   #5
KalyEscort
Upgraded Female Account
 
KalyEscort's Avatar
 
User ID: 396141
Join Date: Apr 9, 2017
Location: Barcelona
My Bio Page
Posts: 279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
I'd go fucking nuts if FB IM and WA went down same time. Can't live without them especially when abroad. Don't leave home w/o it is more applicable to WhatsApp these days than AMEX !!
Yes, many people today discovered they have a family, and they were obligate to interact each other. Was impressive.
All morning TT #whatsappdown on panic.
Twitter is the resistence

Quote:
The curls are nice, I wonder what takes more time, curls or the straightener. I hate waiting to use the hair dryer and one of the girls is using the straightener when there is only one outlet for both. It takes them forever especially if they yap to each other the whole time...30-60 minutes to fix their hair only to go fuck and have to redo it half the time or they end up tying it up or having another braid it. What a waste of time..
I have my own but when you travel around the world on many places you find 110wts and my electric stuff is 220wts.

Quote:
Sleep well (+7 hours there) and I just sent you 500 Euros out of the kindness of my heart! Rest assured it will be the easiest 500 Euros you ever got and no skin off my back!
hahaha it's you hahaha I was thinking: who's the comedian?

Today is the 1st cap of Game of Thrones. So there will be vigil.
KalyEscort is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:19 PM   #6
KosherCowboy
Hurengänger
 
KosherCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2009
Location: ATX or somewhere in Germany
Posts: 734
Encounters: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalyEscort View Post
hahaha it's you hahaha I was thinking: who's the comedian?
That was easy and cheaper than Western Union or Moneygram.

As to Telegram...

Just downloaded it and it seems to work. I tested it on a Spanish number



In fact several of my friends who I chat with all the time on FB and WA find ourselves often asked for money so we have to ' hide' and ignore the girls ( that is how you say no, if you say no they pester if ignore they stop) and don't want any ' last seen at such and so a time' etc. so it appears we were never online so have to toggle back and forth between Apps to hide from the girls which means we than can't chat so we are using Telegram to serve as a all monger platform....

Looks perfect, almost identical to WhatsApp.

Hopefully your systems are all fixed..
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved