Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2015, 03:49 PM   #16
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Your showcase shows you to be an attractive woman with great reviews. That's the first thing a guy's going to see. If you're concerned enough to mention it when you disrobe then you should probably put it in your ad. If it's going to be a problem for a guy then he can make the decision to not call you, and you can avoid a potential embarrassing situation later.

That said, getting a tuck is going to get rid of the issue. Whether you end up with more dates is hard to say. If you're at the point of apologizing for it I'd say you're a good candidate for a tuck because it will help your self image. Personally I don't see the need, I enjoy women whose life experiences show.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:09 AM   #17
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Not only was I once 250 pounds from a really crappy medical issue pertaining my heart years and years ago, I did have a child. I know my personality makes up for the body, but I think in this hobby, it's hard not to have some sort of image issue.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:29 AM   #18
Jasmine Rai
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 300309
Location: Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, surrounding areas
My ECCIE Reviews

youre beautiful as is! No matter what!
Jasmine Rai is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #19
dtymh55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson View Post
Hey guys, heres a weird subject I would love your tidbit on.

I am a pretty little lady, I have the most amazing attitude, pretty decent body, very HWP and very GFE.and sometimes even PSE. My problem is the minute I take off my top, I am very quick to apologize for my mommy tummy.

What are your honest thoughts on it? I wish I could get a tummy tuck, but I want to hear from all you gents on the infamous mommy tummies.
I have no problem with mommy tummies. What gets attention is above and below the tummy any way.!
dtymh55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:46 PM   #20
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

As some have stated before everyone has their own preferences and turnoffs. Personally I see a Mommy tummy as a badge of honor as long as the rest of the package is on point. If a lady has a great set of tits, a nice ass and a pretty face but has a bit of a Mommy tummy- no problem. But if she is just fat all over then that is a different issue entirely. Don't get hung up on small imperfections. Some things are beyond our control. I wish I had a 10 in. cock and a six pack but I sadly I do not. But I do not let this keep me from trying to enhance my best qualities. I am sure you do the same. All the best!
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:11 PM   #21
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbinks View Post
Wow, that's a loaded question that I see could cause this thread to get very long.

Everybody has their likes and dislikes, short, tall, thin, fat, blonde, brunet, etc. No matter what you do, you are NOT going to please everybody. One of my favorite providers wants to get MM's, I love what she has now and hope she changes her mind but she has to do what makes "Her" feel good not what makes "Me" feel good and I will feel just the same towards her for that.

You gave the gift of life, for me personally it is a badge of honor to have stretch marks and if you love what caused it, you should treat it as the gift that it is. Fix it only if it makes YOU feel better, don't fix it because some jerk says he doesn't like it because he can't speak for everyone, just as I can't.
Very well said !!! Loved it
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 04:26 AM   #22
NoStress
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I have two questions for the ladies that thnk they have a tummy issue....

1. Are you horny?
2. Uhhhhh, I forgot the other question so let's just focus on that first one.

To all you beautiful sweeties, be comfortable in your own skin...literally. The more you just relax and love yourself for who you really are, the more real men will do the same.
NoStress is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:54 AM   #23
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default personally the mommy

Tummy is not the end of the world to ne but what vithets ne is u see the ad with the bice boobs and flat tummy and when clothes cone off u get flat oancake boobs and big belly if girl was as portrayed no problem
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:57 PM   #24
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

A mommy tummy is nothing to apologize for. It is a badge of honor where a miracle has occurred. I take my shirt off and apologize for my middle age tummy...but I don't think that is the girth the ladies have been referring too.... I am more concerned about my little ME playing turtle and not wanting to,come out and play or playing well with others. While I have come across a solution for that, some of the ladies may be a bit squeamish. On the other hand little ME is at full attention for the entire session...sometimes longer. So while I am very average in many ways, at least I can maintain longer and it gives me more confidence.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:04 PM   #25
mrlonely
Valued Poster

Mommy tummy??? Hell I'm still drooling over your tits.
mrlonely is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:40 PM   #26
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I have seen ladies knowing they had "mommy" tummies. A couple of them have been very self-conscious about it. I pleasantly surprised them when I kissed their tummies as I looked up into their eyes.

I understand some guys wanting a certain look, or body type.

Sometimes I want to see a tall blonde. Other times a tiny spinner. Other times, some other lady. Maybe young, maybe older, it varies. Overall, I look more toward the services and how I think a lady will make me feel. And how she and I will interact together. Mommy tummies (or lack of) isn't a deciding factor for me.

Quite frankly, Spice, I've had lustful thoughts about you for a while.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 03:00 AM   #27
HarleyRider96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine Rai View Post
youre beautiful as is! No matter what!
Agree completely with Jasmine. She said it simple yet elegantly.
HarleyRider96 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:15 AM   #28
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
I have seen ladies knowing they had "mommy" tummies. A couple of them have been very self-conscious about it. I pleasantly surprised them when I kissed their tummies as I looked up into their eyes.

I understand some guys wanting a certain look, or body type.

Sometimes I want to see a tall blonde. Other times a tiny spinner. Other times, some other lady. Maybe young, maybe older, it varies. Overall, I look more toward the services and how I think a lady will make me feel. And how she and I will interact together. Mommy tummies (or lack of) isn't a deciding factor for me.

Quite frankly, Spice, I've had lustful thoughts about you for a while.

No lie, you just made me smile =)
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:47 AM   #29
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Depends on the price for me. If I'm paying 400+, then the body has to be on point. I'm paying for the fantasy and she can charge that much because she's smoking HOT. So it's a fair exchange.
Cunt Hunt is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:23 PM   #30
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only tell you about the stretch marks part of the mommie tummie...I have had 2 babies and I have no stretch marks at all!

Exfoliate, DermaRoller, Moisturize, and massage

Exfoliating removes dead skin and unveils new soft skin...
*Exfoliate using a dry skin brush before you shower
*Yerba Prime skin brush is awesome
*Use the Yerba brush in an upward motion
*Use St Ives Apricot Scrub on the stretch marks

Dry your skin...

Now use the DermaRoller, which is a cosmetic handheld roller with needles...
*DermaRoller helps lotion penetrate deeper into the layers of the skin
*Any size will work but I use the New spa 1.5mm
*Roll your skin vertical, then horizontal...you will get red but be careful to not bleed

Rinse skin with warm water...

Now Moisturize your skin with Revitol and Massage
*Massage Revitol in your skin 10-20 mins 3x a day

If you follow this directions to a tee for a least 3 months...your stretch marks should be gone, def depends on how many you have!

Good luck...
Guest030617 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women