Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2022, 08:54 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I come from the Hedonist School of Debate. We figure if we write something so long you never get to the end of it, then you won't provide a substantive reply. And so we win!

Bahahahaha! Or whatever it is that the Waco Kid writes.
That poor bastard got mad at me when I posted how he could be long winded or a blowhard but I advised against him being both.

He put me on ignore!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 11:55 AM   #32
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That poor bastard got mad at me when I posted how he could be long winded or a blowhard but I advised against him being both.

He put me on ignore!
Well, I definitely give Hedonist a run for the money in the long winded department. Right or wrong, he actually has something substantive to say that he's put some thought into. When the topic's interesting to me, I enjoy reading his posts.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 12:29 PM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
The oil industry will eliminate itself in 40 to 50 years when there is no more oil to extract.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 06:54 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well, I definitely give Hedonist a run for the money in the long winded department. Right or wrong, he actually has something substantive to say that he's put some thought into. When the topic's interesting to me, I enjoy reading his posts.
I think his problem with me was his thin skin

At least those mongoloids from Pittsburgh are thick skinned....unfortunately so is their skulls
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 07:11 AM   #35
distanceswimmer
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Permits. Leasing is one aspect of the process. Getting permission to drill is another.
distanceswimmer is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 08:40 AM   #36
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think the bottom line on the immediate future of oil production has to do with the future of energy production regulation.

It takes real money to explore for, drill for and then produce crude oil. Having done that, there is real money involved with bringing it to the consumer in a form they cs\an use . . .when they need it.

The industry has been told by the progressive left that the petroleum industry, and coal too, will be eliminated by them in short order. If the liberal-left progressives remained in power, there will be no oil, gas or coal production or consumption within just a few years and they have given deadline dates for that.

With that known, why in the world would any company, large or small, want to sink large amounts of money into doing anything that will never make a return on their investment?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 12:51 AM   #37
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Anybody say stockholder dividends?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:52 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Oil Companies Sitting On Already Leased Land: Why?

So why would any oil company, large or small, invest millions or billions to explore for and produce oil and gas, knowing that the publicly stated policy of the powers that be is to eliminate their entire industry?
I suggest you not invest in the oil industry with such a naive view.

Get Tiny to explain the difference between political nonsense and Realpolitik.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:55 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I think the bottom line on the immediate future of oil production has to do with the future of energy production regulation.

It takes real money to explore for, drill for and then produce crude oil. Having done that, there is real money involved with bringing it to the consumer in a form they cs\an use . . .when they need it.

The industry has been told by the progressive left that the petroleum industry, and coal too, will be eliminated by them in short order. If the liberal-left progressives remained in power, there will be no oil, gas or coal production or consumption within just a few years and they have given deadline dates for that.

With that known, why in the world would any company, large or small, want to sink large amounts of money into doing anything that will never make a return on their investment?
You sound like chicken little....listen , don't invest in the energy sector. You'll miss out on some nice returns!

Do you understand how much the energy sector is up since the first of the year?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 08:14 AM   #40
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You sound like chicken little....listen , don't invest in the energy sector. You'll miss out on some nice returns!

Do you understand how much the energy sector is up since the first of the year?
Stockholm Syndrome
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 08:27 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You have to be able to tell the difference between what they say and what they do

Quote:
Stockholm Syndrome
More like Realpolitiks

Maybe lustylad, after reading the Inflation Reduction Bill , will point out the new law concerning oil and gas leasing....voted on by only Democrats.

That is called Realpolitiks.

Stockholm Syndrome is believing that if you cut taxes on the higher earners and raise it on the poor and middle class that will not increase income inequality. That in fact the Gini Coefficient is not rising in this country. That the solution is to cut taxes and spend more....all of which was imprinted on you little economic guru's by Ronnie!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 08:56 AM   #42
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

No WTF. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders want to steal from me, so they can lower the Gini coefficient. I hate their guts. That’s not Stockholm Syndrome.

You’re probably more invested in oil and gas midstream companies than anyone here. And you have a huge crush on the politicians who deny permits to your companies and whose long term goal is to put those companies out of business and leave you penniless. That’s Stockholm Syndrome.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:00 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default We need to lower the Gini Coefficient but not by restricting drilling

Quote:
No WTF. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders want to steal from me, so they can lower the Gini coefficient. I hate their guts. That’s not Stockholm Syndrome.

You’re probably more invested in oil and gas midstream companies than anyone here. And you have a huge crush on the politicians who deny permits to your companies and whose long term goal is to put those companies out of business and leave you penniless. That’s Stockholm Syndrome.

Those two silly SOB's made me a lot of money!!

They convinced a bunch of folks that our energy sector was dead!

All John's should lose their hooker privileges for a decade if they actually invested on what Sanders or Warren said!

There is a reason why they didn't win the Democrats nomination in 2020.

You're playing Checkers on this one Tiny.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:09 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

My TinyGrasshopper you know to pay more attention to what is done, not what is said on the campaign trail!

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...herschel-walk/

4. Oil production on federal lands has risen on Biden’s watch.

The bottom line is that oil drilling on federal lands has expanded on Biden’s watch. The number of federal drilling permits granted hit a new high, for instance.

"Even as the administration attempted to pause issuing new leases, it continued to issue permits to drill on already-granted leases," said Mark Finley, a fellow at Rice University’s Center for Energy Studies.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women