Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2022, 05:10 PM   #16
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

'Brown' population is growing relative to the 'white' population. It's not some kind of conspiracy. Has more to do with educated ' smart' people deciding to have few, or no, kids while those they consider ignorant and backwards continue to have large families out of love, faith or some other outdated concept.
I'm more concerned about ideology then race.
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 06:16 PM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Did I say it wasn't slavery? I said they weren't heavily involved in the Atlantic slave trade.
Did it happen in Africa too? No shit, sherlock. I didn't say it didn't. I was saying what the Zulus did with survivors. They didn't typically sell them. They kept them.

Learn to read. I was talking about the Zulus and that was it. Ignoring everything I said so you could make a point no one was contesting is stupid. You use the word "wokeism" to describe what? Who says slavery didn't happen in Africa? Who said mankind didn't enslave his "neighbors" all through history?

Survivors from defeated armies were taken into the fold as soldiers and laborers.

Thats called slavery! They were not given a choice!
The Zulu Nation was just one of many peoples that conquered their neighbors and enslaving them throughout mankinds history. Not just in Africa. But regardless of what wokeism says today! It happened in africa too!
[/QUOTE]

Very embarrassing. Folks dont want to admit the truth in todays wokeism. It was africans selling africans. They sold them for advanced technologies in weapons, steel and metal products and liquor. They turned around and used these advancements on each other. Resulting in more slaves. All of this is really moot. Point being slavery [conquered peoples] are a part of history since the earliest of times.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 07:03 PM   #18
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I wasn't aware that love and faith were outdated concepts......such a shame
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 07:08 PM   #19
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
'Brown' population is growing relative to the 'white' population. It's not some kind of conspiracy.

Well, yes and no. The "conspiracy" side of the story, not a natural occurring event, is told in no uncertain terms in the OP. When the Teachers Union decided that no matter merit or seniority, White people would be fired first and would continue to be fired until reaching some "woke" artificial quota, that is a conspiracy to replace White people and it is illegal to boot.

There is simply no other way to describe it. "Natural immigration" has favored people of color for decades and I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with, is a President, that completely ignores our border and our immigration laws and now people are dying because of that decision. They are drowning, be assaulted and killed by the Mexican Cartels, and now Americans are dying in record number because of all the fentanyl that is coming over the border along with a horde of migrants that our Border Control can't keep track of, you know, like their job calls for.

Has more to do with educated ' smart' people deciding to have few, or no, kids while those they consider ignorant and backwards continue to have large families out of love, faith or some other outdated concept.

True, though I wouldn't go as far as saying love and faith are out dated concepts and I'm Agnostic

I'm more concerned about ideology then race.

As am I. I'm one White guy that believed MLK when he said we should judge each person not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character and if alive today, might very well throw in ideology, the ideology of the far right and far left. The extremes on both sides are splitting this country down the middle, not a good thing for the country.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 12:24 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Have you never called someone a RINO?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 06:05 AM   #21
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Sorry I didn't write a thesis. I made some comments about the Zulus.

Your victim complex kicked in and you decided to go off topic with a simplistic explanation of a situation that would be difficult to cover in an encyclopedia size set of volumes.

You should be embarrassed. You didn't impart any new information.

You went off topic in your post before this and even further with this post. Telling us what you do in mom's basement is just as relevant to the thread as your "woke" statement.
None.
We'll print this out and put it up on the refrigerator door with a magnet.

Now if you're through trying hijack this thread, let's get back on topic.
Even though that topic title has nothing to do with the first post in the thread.

Quote:
Very embarrassing. Folks dont want to admit the truth in todays wokeism. It was africans selling africans. They sold them for advanced technologies in weapons, steel and metal products and liquor. They turned around and used these advancements on each other. Resulting in more slaves. All of this is really moot. Point being slavery [conquered peoples] are a part of history since the earliest of times.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 07:06 AM   #22
VerySkeptical
BANNED

It's been well known for quite some time that the vast majority of illegal drugs come into the US through US ports of entry. The idea someone on this site can claim this fact hasn't been presented to them is a joke. Democrats pushed for money to concentrate on the ports to detect the drugs in the places they come into the country.
Anyone that describes Biden's actions as absolutes, as in saying he does nothing, is not only wrong but indicates a high level of ignorance. Even more of a joke is the fake concern they show for the people attempting to enter the US, who these commenters refer to as criminals, and their safety. Now these ignorant people claim that it is the US's fault they are on our border. Like Trump, their rational or explanations are constantly shifting to fit their purposes. They seldom offer up any kind of proof other than their "word".

Fact-checking Trump officials: Most drugs enter US through legal ports of entry, not vast, open border

In their ongoing push for $5.7 billion to expand the border wall, Trump administration officials have repeatedly pointed to the flow of drugs across the southern border as proof that such a wall is needed.

President Donald Trump has used that line. White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has, too.

But an analysis of data from the southern border indicates that the vast majority of narcotics enters through U.S. ports of entry, not the wide swaths of border in between where additional barriers could be erected.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.
But an analysis of data from the southern border indicates that the vast majority of narcotics enters through U.S. ports of entry, not the wide swaths of border in between where additional barriers could be erected.

He used the example of the San Ysidro Port of Entry in southern California, the busiest port with 100,000 people crossing through each day. Port officials recently completed a multi-year, $750 million upgrade to add more Customs officers and inspection technology, but Kerlikowske said the sheer volume of traffic means smugglers' odds are still better going through there than other parts of the border.
While those numbers deal only with drugs that are caught, border experts say the data accurately reflect the way drug cartels successfully smuggle narcotics into the country.

Gil Kerlikowske, who headed CBP and the Office of National Drug Control Policy under President Barack Obama, said intelligence received from arrested smugglers and law enforcement partners in Mexico indicate that cartels clearly prefer moving high-profit narcotics through the busy ports of entry because their chances of success are better there
"Regardless of the number of drug dogs and technology and intelligence, the potential of smuggling the drugs in through a port of entry is far greater. Your ability to be captured coming across between a port of entry is much greater," said Kerlikowske, now a professor of practice in criminology and criminal justice at Northeastern University. "It's very clear that (drugs) come through the ports."

The flow of illegal drugs into the U.S. has become a central part of the Trump administration's argument that more barriers are needed along the 2,000-mile southern border. Trump's insistence on $5.7 billion for funding led to the ongoing, partial government shutdown, already the longest in U.S. history at 25 days.

Democrats have rejected Trump's request, instead preferring to invest more heavily in ports of entry. The Democratic-led House of Representatives passed a spending bill Jan. 3 that includes $8 million to hire 328 new Customs officers and $225 million to purchase equipment used to screen trucks and vehicles for contraband.

While Trump officials usually mention that 90 percent of the narcotics that enter the U.S. comes across the southern border, they have usually left out the way in which those drugs cross. Vice President Mike Pence was the first to acknowledge in an op-ed column published in USA TODAY on Tuesday that those drugs "primarily" enter the country through ports of entry.

Trump has argued the exact opposite, saying before a trip to McAllen, Texas, last week that most drugs enter between "portals" along the border, not through those "portals."

That is wrong.

Perhaps the best authority on how drugs are smuggled into the U.S. is Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the Mexican drug lord arrested by Mexican officials in 2016 and later extradited to the U.S.

During his ongoing trial in New York, several of his cartel members have testified that they mostly pushed drugs through U.S. ports of entry, stashing bricks of narcotics in cars, trucks and trains, according to CNN. None of El Chapo's associates has testified that they moved drugs through the open border regions in between those ports.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/2591279002/
Old 08-19-2022, 11:30 AM   #23
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
I wasn't aware that love and faith were outdated concepts......such a shame
I guess the sarcasm didn't come through. The irony being that the educated elites who claim to believe in evolution are slowly removing their own tribe from the game by embracing smaller families, gay/trans lifestyles and other factors that result in population reduction over time whereas, groups such as Catholic Latinos and Middle Eastern Muslims that the 'educated' view as backwards and superstitious , believing it is the will of God, continue to have large families and will gradually replace the ' smart' people.
It has more to do with anthropology then any kind of political conspiracy.
Mother Nature will always win in the end.
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 05:36 PM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Don’t teacher’s unions vote on their contracts? If dumb, white liberal teachers voted for this then whatever, don’t come crying when you’re axed for the color of your skin.
If that sort of sabotage of the Education System takes hold there might be a trend where many parents will resort to Home Schooling their kids.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 06:05 PM   #25
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
I guess the sarcasm didn't come through. The irony being that the educated elites who claim to believe in evolution are slowly removing their own tribe from the game by embracing smaller families, gay/trans lifestyles and other factors that result in population reduction over time whereas, groups such as Catholic Latinos and Middle Eastern Muslims that the 'educated' view as backwards and superstitious , believing it is the will of God, continue to have large families and will gradually replace the ' smart' people.
It has more to do with anthropology then any kind of political conspiracy.
Mother Nature will always win in the end.

Not the original post that started this thread. Please speak to the article if you would. Is a teachers Union deciding that seniority, perhaps better educated and better motivated ( not to suggest that only Whites posses these traits ) White teachers must give way to a person of color, more to do with anthropology than politics?

This is politics at it's worst when Liberals decide that their ideas and feelings, are more important than laws and the Constitution.

Some day soon, the White race in this country will fall below 50% and I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is mandating one color must be given priority over another.

Didn't we already go through that and how did that turn out?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 01:24 PM   #26
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

You know, you try to make things clear with simple language but there is always that one kid in the back of the room that will never "get it". I mentioned a play written in 2008. That is not remarkable or evidence. What I was trying to communicate is that a student, in 2008, had heard of "replacement theory" and put that knowledge down on paper. So, in 2022 we have several learned people claim that it does not exist or they have never heard of it. A theater student is smarter than all of them?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 06:16 PM   #27
VerySkeptical
BANNED

You cited it as proof "evidence was all around us" or some such.
And while if any could put this shit in simple language, it would be you. But again, that doesn't make it true.
Now if you started with tucker carlson claiming he didn't know what it meant (after talking about it many times)....

Notice how barely boy stepped up first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You know, you try to make things clear with simple language but there is always that one kid in the back of the room that will never "get it". I mentioned a play written in 2008. That is not remarkable or evidence. What I was trying to communicate is that a student, in 2008, had heard of "replacement theory" and put that knowledge down on paper. So, in 2022 we have several learned people claim that it does not exist or they have never heard of it. A theater student is smarter than all of them?
Old 08-23-2022, 03:41 PM   #28
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Actually, we all prefer that you put your head down and go back to sleep and let the rest us talk about the issues.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 04:17 PM   #29
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

First of all this has nothing to do with "Replacement Theory" and is instead more related to Affirmative Action. The pros and cons of that particular policy can be argued.

The Great Replacement Theory is a repugnant white nationalist far-right conspiracy theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Replacement

From the wiki page:

Mainstream scholars have dismissed these claims as rooted in a misunderstanding of demographic statistics and premised upon an unscientific, racist worldview.

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, the Great Replacement "has been widely ridiculed for its blatant absurdity."
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 04:25 PM   #30
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Too right! .... Surely agree, mate.

The borders are CLOSED... Right? ...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women