Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2018, 01:04 PM   #16
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
What Dr Grey said. Being able to hold a conversation and make the man comfortable and feel as if you are his gf. General sweetness and intimacy, kissing, cuddling, petting, daty, bbbj and cfs. Not rushed but still respectful of time on both ends.
It can (but not always) mean throwing out the clock and giving extra time for a true non-rushed time together.
Might even include a sleepover.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:24 PM   #17
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
It can (but not always) mean throwing out the clock and giving extra time for a true non-rushed time together.
Yeah... Most likely not. Lol

A few minutes over the allotted time may work out (10-15 max) assuming no one is booked afterwards but a sleepover?

That sounds like the beginning of an actual bf/gf relationship and as for myself, would not happen with anyone I met in the hobby.

I can be very accommodating and make you forget the real world and time, but this is still a business to me.

But if you get a gal who's willing to gift you her precious time, right on.
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:45 PM   #18
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Boring. Waste of time and money! EOM

EOM
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:58 PM   #19
CuddlyBear
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Forgive me, I needed to jump in on this topic. I don't normally do so, but it's a great question.

I wrote 2 pages on this, Deleted and now here we are:
What I normally get
After the intial screening is though: I like a lady to text.... you are aproved. I will see you on such date at such time. Text me a minuim of an hour and a half prior to so I can give you an area to go to. I call it the 3 text, meet. Day of, I text first, she responds Yes, We are still on. I am located around this part of town. Then, next text I am at Hotel....next text room #. Very business like.

GFE!
I would LOVE! Hey Sexy, I will see you then. If you want text me from x am to x pm and give me an hour to respond, I maybe shopping. Cya, you know when...

Day of:
I text first: She responds, Oh Handsome, I have been waiting all morning/day/week, just to hear from you. I can't wait, hurry up already! I am over here at (part of town).

I text: I am here at (part of Town). She repies: With a flirt or kidding around like a school girl.
I lost my kitty! Can you help me find her she is at Hotel.....
I text: I am at Hotel, and I am searching everywhere for your kitty and can't find it.
She then texts: Oh, I found her and she is so scared can you come over and keep her company? She is in room xyz.
ON MY WAY SEXY!

Anyways, the ability to shower with non-scented and scent soap. Candles of something she likes, to cover up any thing I may have missed. Offered something to drink, and maybe bubble gum if she hates bad breathe. (we never think our breath stinks). Lol

OH! Two other things, Lighting, lighting....lighting! Not too dark and not too bright! Please!

Then, music! Yes Music, nothing too one genre. Maybe something sexy (TOO genre). Jazz works most of the time, but make certain the music doesn't have a break in it. (gets real quite). I hate to be saying something and all of a sudden there is silence and I hear myself saying in a groan,,,damn that pussy is good. Or people walking past the Hotel Door. Just my opinion.....

I love it when a lady takes the time to dress up some. I don't mean an evening gown...but come on more than just a robe, bra and panties...

I have had one dress up as a secertary for me...she aloud me to take off her clothes,,,nice in slow. She was whispering... I dressed up just for you. Etc etc... Was as if I had done something nice for her as her boyfriend.

Did I mention activities?

Yeah, Fondling, grabbing me a little, DFK, BBBJ, but even more so CG. Acting it up....arching her back and moaning as if the whole world has stopped for us. Multiple positions....I hate to hear just one position and nothing more. I have walked out seriously. Just turned put on my clothes and left.
Yea, put on an act for me....make me think I am doing something for ya. I get my kicks off of route 66.

So?
Is there any ONE right answer. No

Ladies, a great way to get repeat business is before we leave ask us. When we meet next time what do you want me to do? Dress up, role play (I don't mean Super Heros, unless he asks), etc.
Guys, pony up for that new outfit she is going to get.

Believe me,
It's worth it.

Happy Hobbing & Play Safe my friends,
Cuddles
CuddlyBear is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 12:02 AM   #20
Guest101418
Account Disabled

User ID: 451477

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Limited GFE perplexes me.when it means CBJ...I mean, what guy would seriously date a girl who gave him covered BJs???
You’d be surprised.

For some clients, reducing risk via CBJ outweighs the feeling of a wet mouth on their bare pecker.
Guest101418 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 12:07 AM   #21
Guest101418
Account Disabled

User ID: 451477

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyBear View Post
Forgive me, I needed to jump in on this topic. I don't normally do so, but it's a great question.

I wrote 2 pages on this, Deleted and now here we are:
What I normally get
After the intial screening is though: I like a lady to text.... you are aproved. I will see you on such date at such time. Text me a minuim of an hour and a half prior to so I can give you an area to go to. I call it the 3 text, meet. Day of, I text first, she responds Yes, We are still on. I am located around this part of town. Then, next text I am at Hotel....next text room #. Very business like.

GFE!
I would LOVE! Hey Sexy, I will see you then. If you want text me from x am to x pm and give me an hour to respond, I maybe shopping. Cya, you know when...

Day of:
I text first: She responds, Oh Handsome, I have been waiting all morning/day/week, just to hear from you. I can't wait, hurry up already! I am over here at (part of town).

I text: I am here at (part of Town). She repies: With a flirt or kidding around like a school girl.
I lost my kitty! Can you help me find her she is at Hotel.....
I text: I am at Hotel, and I am searching everywhere for your kitty and can't find it.
She then texts: Oh, I found her and she is so scared can you come over and keep her company? She is in room xyz.
ON MY WAY SEXY!

Anyways, the ability to shower with non-scented and scent soap. Candles of something she likes, to cover up any thing I may have missed. Offered something to drink, and maybe bubble gum if she hates bad breathe. (we never think our breath stinks). Lol

OH! Two other things, Lighting, lighting....lighting! Not too dark and not too bright! Please!

Then, music! Yes Music, nothing too one genre. Maybe something sexy (TOO genre). Jazz works most of the time, but make certain the music doesn't have a break in it. (gets real quite). I hate to be saying something and all of a sudden there is silence and I hear myself saying in a groan,,,damn that pussy is good. Or people walking past the Hotel Door. Just my opinion.....

I love it when a lady takes the time to dress up some. I don't mean an evening gown...but come on more than just a robe, bra and panties...

I have had one dress up as a secertary for me...she aloud me to take off her clothes,,,nice in slow. She was whispering... I dressed up just for you. Etc etc... Was as if I had done something nice for her as her boyfriend.

Did I mention activities?

Yeah, Fondling, grabbing me a little, DFK, BBBJ, but even more so CG. Acting it up....arching her back and moaning as if the whole world has stopped for us. Multiple positions....I hate to hear just one position and nothing more. I have walked out seriously. Just turned put on my clothes and left.
Yea, put on an act for me....make me think I am doing something for ya. I get my kicks off of route 66.

So?
Is there any ONE right answer. No

Ladies, a great way to get repeat business is before we leave ask us. When we meet next time what do you want me to do? Dress up, role play (I don't mean Super Heros, unless he asks), etc.
Guys, pony up for that new outfit she is going to get.

Believe me,
It's worth it.

Happy Hobbing & Play Safe my friends,
Cuddles
Low lights and soft music always gets me into the mood!
Guest101418 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:09 AM   #22
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
I've only done two. Both were planned and rates were discussed. If you find the right provider, sure, why not. A provider should only offer them for clients they may enjoy also, as a ymmv type session. Both times, it was brought up we should do one. Have had a few ladies say that they had to leave in the middle of the night due to the clients not being able to control themselves, or felt uncomfortable. All were first time meetings for them. In both my instances however, it made for a great Girlfriend Experience being familiar already. I would say definitely a session reserved for a regular client of a provider.

But yes, in a gfe type session and setting, a nice window to break the ice or catch up if familiar should be granted and clock start bcd. 5 to 10 min. A gent should be in and out the door within an hour to hour and fifteen min max of an hour session.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women