Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2018, 06:07 AM   #31
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic. I see some gents prefer the honest approach. I think ignoring someone is unprofessional, so I try to keep it simple and say, I don't think we'd be a good fit. Which is the truth, just maybe not the whole truth.

Sometimes when getting a reference, a reputable lady tells you something or you find something out through a verification site or see a post here that makes you think, hmmm I'll pass. I know there have been a few times that a gent messages me through p411 and after looking at his OKs, I'll say I don't think we'd be a good fit.

How could I possibly tell someone, "well after looking at your posting history, you seem like a card carrying incel or a douche" in a polite way? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I hate giving an exact reason for fear it could create drama, especially if the issue at hand was told to me in confidence.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:41 AM   #32
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Start with letting them down easy, then if they don’t get the message be firm. But never rude.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:49 AM   #33
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sadly the normal is just not to respond , the best way is I'm busy or not taking new appointments.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:50 AM   #34
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

TxBoi,
The WHY has baffled me too... a simple thing, maybe there has been a misunderstanding that only needs a moment of clarification.... hey, if we aren’t compatible we both will know it....

I have been turned down for plenty or reasons I just apologize for wasting their time but it helps if I know WHY i was rejected....

Creed,
Man your right on this point, I CHOSE YOU out of over 500 I could see... at least give enough feed back that if I offended I won’t do so again with someone else that
I WANT TO SEE.....

If I pick you to pm or reach out to for a visit, chances are that I REALLY want to see you. I don't pick 10 girls and then throw a dart at the names on a board and go with that.
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:05 AM   #35
paintedskies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I’d rather them be honest or at least reply with something nice.
paintedskies is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:07 AM   #36
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think there is a "perfect" way to turn some one down, but I do feel that MOST everyone deserves a response. It's extremely rude to completely ignore someone, either side of the coin. Whether it be to an appt request, an ISO or any communication, IF you are respectful in your initial missive. Guys that get zero response from me are just plain crude and I will NOT waste my time entertaining their b.s. and those guys know who they are. I just say I don't think we would be a good match and wish them the best of luck. We ladies do our research too....race does not play into it as much as some of you guys think. There are lots of reasons a lady may pass and it's completely okay for us to do so, just like you guys pass on seeing certain ladies. It happens, let it go.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:50 AM   #37
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I like to hear it 100 without any sugar coating
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:10 AM   #38
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ANA got it right...plain and simple.
"polite honesty"

MOST of the people that I say "no" to, just simply don't meet my age requirement. The next reasons would be "board persona", post history and review history. I'm not really looking at the NUMBER of reviews you have. Obviously if you have 200 plus reviews and there hasn't been any drama yet, then likely safety isn't going to be an issue.

The exception to this is, there are a few guys that are known for being stalkers and harassing ladies endlessly when they say "no". One "no" can end in months of BS. To those few, I don't respond at all.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipthirteen1701 View Post
I agree. I've never been outright declined, but I have gotten no response from time to time. If I get no reply once, it may be that I reached out at the wrong time and I may try again when I'm available. If I get ignored twice, I take it as a hint that she does not want to see me. Fair enough, I don't take issue. I think it would be too awkward for me to get into a tiff with a lady about not seeing me and then still try to have a session. I think there would be too much baggage between us at that point.
this states my position perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Randall, your entire reply IMO is spot on, but the quoted part is really key. It doesn't happen often, but when I do get declined I just move on. a lot of guys are visually oriented hunters with fragile egos. Once they get their mind set on a particular lady they don't easily let go.
agree, Randall's post was great, it is important for ladies to realize we picked you for inquiry AFTER we know we are very interested in seeing you. that alone is a big compliment from us to you. but if you don't want to see us, we need to move the fuck on.. these guys that whine and stalk ladies need to be locked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
How could I possibly tell someone, "well after looking at your posting history, you seem like a card carrying incel or a douche" in a polite way? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings
ladies do that to me all the time.. "no, I will not see you, dog-dicked Bastard. I read and heard so much shit about you, Hell will fucking freeze before your grubby hands attach to this body".

I gotta admit, it's not easy replying back "thanks for your time and consideration"
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #40
ERWhyNot
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

It's probably going to be different for everyone.As others have said, tell me no and a brief reason why.
OP and other ladies, let me ask you this. Would it help if when we reach out to you for an appointment, that we include a phrase such as, " if you don't want to see me, please be kind enough to acknowledge me with a brief reason why"?
IMO, this would help the ladies know how we want to be rejected. Lol
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #41
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
How could I possibly tell someone, "well after looking at your posting history, you seem like a card carrying incel or a douche" in a polite way? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I hate giving an exact reason for fear it could create drama, especially if the issue at hand was told to me in confidence.

Never thought I'd see someone dropping incel here. Spoken like someone who only likes Chads. Back to the red pill I go.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:36 AM   #42
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

We need an ECCIE app that allows providers to swipe left or right.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:41 AM   #43
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Polite honesty is the way to go. If he can’t handle it, that’s his problem.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:48 AM   #44
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Great topic. I see some gents prefer the honest approach. I think ignoring someone is unprofessional, so I try to keep it simple and say, I don't think we'd be a good fit. Which is the truth, just maybe not the whole truth.

Sometimes when getting a reference, a reputable lady tells you something or you find something out through a verification site or see a post here that makes you think, hmmm I'll pass. I know there have been a few times that a gent messages me through p411 and after looking at his OKs, I'll say I don't think we'd be a good fit.

This is exactly what I meant by polite truth. By saying “I don’t think we’re a good fit”, you’re being straightforward and honest, but polite. And you avoid having to play games with people.

Ladies don’t owe anyone more info than that. It’s not an entitlement. Like I said, if he can’t handle polite honesty and be able to just move on, then it’s his problem.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:56 AM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERWhyNot View Post
It's probably going to be different for everyone.As others have said, tell me no and a brief reason why.
OP and other ladies, let me ask you this. Would it help if when we reach out to you for an appointment, that we include a phrase such as, " if you don't want to see me, please be kind enough to acknowledge me with a brief reason why"?
IMO, this would help the ladies know how we want to be rejected. Lol
I'm not feeling you guys who think ladies owe any kind of explanation. if I'm on the other side of the equation, in their shoes, why risk a backlash? whatever I say will likely not be accepted. if I'm lucky the guy won't respond further, if I'm not he will stalk and berate me. none of us thinks we will be rejected, or we wouldn't make the attempt, and some guys can't handle the slightest of reasons for rejection.

that is bad posture to request a reason, if she rejects us. if I'm a Lady reading that, I would think you believe I should reject you, and I would be a little creeped out
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women