Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > The Sandbox - North & South Dakota
The Sandbox - North & South Dakota The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2016, 08:08 PM   #1
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default serious lesson learned on seeking a non pro

There's always been this question that crossed my mind .
Would it be better to find someone local low volume that needed a boost in exchange for a couple of hours a month to improve my situation

Then a member on another site joined an organization thatlets you seek out those interested In an alternate arrangement and suggested I try it.he had great results.
So I tried it got a ton of responses I picked five that really sparked my interest.
One lady I assisted with a few dollars to help with expenses for her child. In helping her she discovered who I was in real life.
We made a date she was a no show but insisted she would make it up if I sent.more money.
I realized that what she required was way beyond my capabilities to provide and that she would probably be better off finding someone more affluent.
Today I get a text message saying she needed two hundred dollars... I didn't respond my phone was off but even if it had been on I wouldn't have been able yo send it anyway.
Shortly after that she sent a text saying ..
I sure would hate to have your wife find out about us...
Then a text with a question mark..

This startled me and a very serious lesson learned..
Stay with a verified provider with a track record of excellence.
And never ever let your identity out there.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:18 PM   #2
seantlpc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

And how would she have found your real world info? Obviously you don't have a burner phone....did you meet her on P411....
seantlpc is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 11:03 PM   #3
jmhawk1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I just got a Google voice number to start using, but I am divorced and could care less of threats, so I'm not in your shoes. Sorry that has happened...
This is messing with a marriage, and that shit ain't cool! I guess my thought is use cash only, be face to face to hand it over, and don't be afraid to say no. It's too late now, but this should help in the future.
jmhawk1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:29 AM   #4
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

That was my
Old 11-01-2016, 08:30 AM   #5
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

That was my mistake she had electricity do kids meals at school and I send a Walmart MoneyGram and you had to use your real name
Old 11-01-2016, 08:40 AM   #6
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

My tbought was to be a positive influence on someones life that's the victim of a low Wage environment. We all know
That is what eventually Drives the Ladies to get into the profession. I seen it as a win win situation.
By being generous and donating cash without expectation of a visit was my mistake.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:42 AM   #7
Guest112917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I know it is too late for this but Cash is king. If she does not want to meet to get it, she must not want it very bad. Sorry you got tied up in this, and i hope it all works out for the best.
Guest112917 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:01 PM   #8
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

I know its hind site now but I wouldn't suggest any site like seeking arrangements or Ashley Madison.. Stick with the ladies of p411 and eccie don't send money grams or give gifts...if andria reads this you were absolutely right gun I'm to soft hearted and let someones sob story get me.. you can come kick my butt when your ready just wear black lace ..then we can get something to eat..
Old 11-01-2016, 12:21 PM   #9
seantlpc
Gaining Momentum

Hopefully you are only out a few $$$...there was a recent bust in south dakota where a gentlemen is looking @ serious prison time for meeting someone on a similar sight...
seantlpc is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:39 PM   #10
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

The good thing is we never met... I will never go back to the site
Old 11-01-2016, 07:12 PM   #11
mnoldtimer
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for warning the rest of us,i know i get careless sometimes. This is a good reminder to use my head
mnoldtimer is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 07:59 AM   #12
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Phew it got intense yesterday.. Finally told her

"I don't have any money .. I suppose I'll just have to confess to the wife.. Your needs are way beyond what I could possibly provide"

I did consider telling her that I would be available to move in with her..a win win situation she would be able to take care of my needs and In return gain my age and wisdom to help her through the financial quagmire she's in... But I didn't since she quit calling and texting after that
I Figured it was better to not slap a cobra once it's backed off...
It has been a hard lesson .. As hard as finding out you don't give gifts to providers..ever...
The comical side to this is load a message on eccie the flag for sugar baby site comes up..sites like Ashley Madison Seeking Arrangement's etc.. Is a nice idea.. My original thought when I started the hobby find someone local give a donation equivalent to a part time income in exchange for a couple discreet hours a month.. I was warned by many many clients and way more veteran providers that this would be a huge mistake on my part to do.. They gave me the heads up ...
A Sugar baby is not a good situation in any way shape or form.. There is always the chance this will happen
Old 11-05-2016, 04:20 PM   #13
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Even though. I told her that she came back again... What a nightmare.... There isn't one thing I've found that could be seen as a positive in the site.. A lot if potential ladies but so far it's only money out. Arrangements made no show or scam artists. It technically isn't the sites fault but mine for being to trusting.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:05 PM   #14
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I have always been curious about the sugar baby thing but at this time I don't have the financial means to support one. I signed up several months ago with one but haven't spent any money on the site yet. Last check I supposedly had 53 messages waiting for me and this is all without me posting a picture or really placing much of an ad. I just created a basic profile with no pic. I find it hard to believe that 53 women would be interested in the likes of that so I was thinking it was mostly a scam as I would have to purchase "tokens" to read these 53 messages. I imagine some of the women on these sites are legitimate, but I am thinking most are just bots or scam profiles designed by the site owners to remove us from our hard earned money. And now it seems like the few legitimate female profiles out there, some of these are women who are running scams like what is happening to you. So I am tempted to agree, these sites are best to stay away from unless you have a lot of money, don't care about spending it, and have nobody like a wife, girlfriend, or whatever to answer to. Best to just stick with providers. At least you usually know what you are getting for your money.
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 05:46 PM   #15
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Don't do it....hooligan that's what caught me..I had about a hundred joined and picked twenty then narrowed it was to five met the first one a gorgeous young lady ended up falling for the hard luck story donated money through a money gram (worst mistake ever) and she's on me with blackmail and extortion threats .. I think I get away and she's back..
Ulcers kicking up sitting here like marie Antonete waiting for the guillotine to fall..
I did tell her it had to end or I am going to the police with her threats..
Worst mistake of.my life

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women