Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2018, 01:08 AM   #31
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your resignation as mod is a sad day for Mississippi and Tennessee Roadlizard. But your resignation post has put alot of smiles on faces. There's already talk on back channels about it. Needless to say my friend you won't be in short supply of boobs while you are gone. What's good for the goose is good for the gander right lol.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 01:12 AM   #32
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What's good for the goose is good for the gander they say. Years of outing people and FBI calling. Then accusations of being outted. Now it's no longer an accusation. You will be missed on the board tremendously Roadlizard.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 09:30 AM   #33
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

We all need to remember there was only 1 perfect man and we got pissed off and crucified him.

Sometimes the best thing you can say in response to negative comments is nothing. But I know it's difficult as hell to bite your lip somedays.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:38 PM   #34
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Ya'll need to pay attention...

An Eccie provider outed another Eccie provider ON ECCIE, and all the offending provider got was a temporary ban....

She's back and posting "specials" all day long.

The modpimp with "jurisdiction" over this manure pile stated in a post that outing (a provider? a member?) will not get you a permanent ban.

On Switter, a full-of-herself Eccie provider posted a client's P411 complete profile - including name and phone number - and Gina had her permanently banned within 1 day. The heaux is still on ECCIE though, happily posting ads every day...
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 04:52 AM   #35
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
An Eccie provider outed another Eccie provider ON ECCIE, and all the offending provider got was a temporary ban....

She's back and posting "specials" all day long.

The modpimp with "jurisdiction" over this manure pile stated in a post that outing (a provider? a member?) will not get you a permanent ban.

On Switter, a full-of-herself Eccie provider posted a client's P411 complete profile - including name and phone number - and Gina had her permanently banned within 1 day. The heaux is still on ECCIE though, happily posting ads every day...
Links or it didn’t happen lol
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 04:54 AM   #36
Stevejameslives
BANNED

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060950943
Stevejameslives is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 04:03 PM   #37
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
But providers would only have have access to a client's first name, the day he was born, and the phone number he provided to P411? If P411 is giving out clients' surnames, etc., it's time to rethink membership.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 10:02 PM   #38
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Not saying mods will or will not do anything, it all depends on the situation and how it goes down. I personally don't want drama in my life. So the last person I want to seeis someone who spreads drama.

If one out them on another site, why wouldn't they out you here.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:53 AM   #39
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
But providers would only have have access to a client's first name, the day he was born, and the phone number he provided to P411? If P411 is giving out clients' surnames, etc., it's time to rethink membership.
Just to clarify, no one said P411 is giving out info. I think the point is that (allegedly) the provider in question posted the guy's P411 ID along with other info he'd given her or that was in his bio somewhere.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 11:12 AM   #40
I.EAT.CLAM
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Anyone who’s reading this thread, I have a question regarding an outed member. If a member writes a positive review of a provider and in the ROS section, her first name was inadvertently mentioned, does this constitute “outing”?
There was nothing malicious about it and no harm meant. Provider even wrote the mods to say she didn’t care that her first name was mentioned. And, provider had solicited member to go see her and to write the review.
Should reviewing member get banned for “outing” provider?
I.EAT.CLAM is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 11:17 AM   #41
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews

How did the provider know her RL first name was referenced to in the ROS?
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 11:29 AM   #42
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Usually the member in question has to verify that RW info was disclosed after an alleged outing by someone is reported. If she verified it, period, then it is indeed outing. However, if she in fact said she did not care, then that should be taken into consideration when applying the punishment.

A more important question is how dis her name get "inadvertently" mentioned. Unless it is something like "She was really Randy for me" and her name is Miranda and she goes by Randi...then, not sure how a mistake would be made.
Old 10-27-2018, 11:47 AM   #43
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.EAT.CLAM View Post
Anyone who’s reading this thread, I have a question regarding an outed member. If a member writes a positive review of a provider and in the ROS section, her first name was inadvertently mentioned, does this constitute “outing”?
There was nothing malicious about it and no harm meant. Provider even wrote the mods to say she didn’t care that her first name was mentioned. And, provider had solicited member to go see her and to write the review.
Should reviewing member get banned for “outing” provider?
The hobby is all about being on the down low. Most hobbiests and providers have life outside of eccie. Most hobbiests and providers want to keep their hobby life and their private life separate.

While attending hobby related parties I have run into clients, fellow high school class mates and fellow friends.

If one of them were to put my real name in a review I would be super upset and would expect at minimum a holiday from the boards or an outright ban.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:52 AM   #44
I.EAT.CLAM
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Usually the member in question has to verify that RW info was disclosed after an alleged outing by someone is reported. If she verified it, period, then it is indeed outing. However, if she in fact said she did not care, then that should be taken into consideration when applying the punishment.

A more important question is how dis her name get "inadvertently" mentioned. Unless it is something like "She was really Randy for me" and her name is Miranda and she goes by Randi...then, not sure how a mistake would be made.
When provider was met for the first time, she introduced herself by her rw first name. Hobbyist only learned after a few visits that it was actually her real first name (which is what she said she goes by).
To answer your question, her rw first name is only a couple of letters from her provider handle. (Let’s say for example Kitty and Kristy). Hobbyist had written over 100 reviews on this board and would never maliciously out a provider. Hobbyist is convinced the spell check changed it to her first name and that it wasn’t actually inadvertent. Hobbyist immediately called provider to explain what had happened and to let her know about it. Provider said no worries and that she didn’t really care. She felt so bad about it (since she had asked hobbyist to write the review to help her get some business) that she contacted a moderator to say she was okay with her first name being mentioned. Moderator said it was too late and nothing he could do about it.
I.EAT.CLAM is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:25 AM   #45
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Thanks for the explanation. If she doesn't care, then neither should anyone else. They both should contact an Admin if they want to try to get it resolved. A lot of mods think the buck stops with them....and it doesn't.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women