Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2019, 11:19 PM   #196
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It shows how partisan you are on the subject.

So how much money did Obama receive?

I think Trump should engage with Iran just as he is with NK.
Odumbo bought Russian compliance for his POS treaty while the Iranians flipped him the bird and took the uranium for ten nuclear weapons and $1.7 billion to fund additional terrorist acts against the U.S.

Quote:
Iran continued unabated to develop its rocket program in conflict with the relevant provisions of the UN Security Council,” Merkel told the Bundestag.... The German report also stated “it is safe to expect that Iran will continue its intensive procurement activities in Germany using clandestine methods to achieve its objectives.”
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:49 AM   #197
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo bought Russian compliance for his POS treaty while the Iranians flipped him the bird and took the uranium for ten nuclear weapons and $1.7 billion to fund additional terrorist acts against the U.S.
How much money did Obama receive?

Why would Iran need uranium from this country , Russia produces 3x more than we do?

https://investingnews.com/daily/reso...ing-countries/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:04 AM   #198
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How much money did Obama receive?

Why would Iran need uranium from this country , Russia produces 3x more than we do?

https://investingnews.com/daily/reso...ing-countries/
You're in fucking denial. Odumbo brokered a deal wherein Russia sold Iran enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons -- AFTER Odumbo and hildbeest sold the Russians 13% of the U.S. strategic uranium reserves, some of which was shipped to Europe to unknown destinations thereafter. hildebeest scored millions in donations from the Russians. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Those are matter of record facts.

Quote:
Iran is required to get permission from a UN Security Council panel for “purchases of nuclear direct-use goods.” ... Iran did not seek permission from the UN-affiliated panel for its proliferation attempts and purchases in Germany.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:46 PM   #199
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're in fucking denial. Odumbo brokered a deal wherein Russia sold Iran enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons -- AFTER Odumbo and hildbeest sold the Russians 13% of the U.S. strategic uranium reserves, some of which was shipped to Europe to unknown destinations thereafter. hildebeest scored millions in donations from the Russians. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Those are matter of record facts.
Lol....like Russia needed our uranium to sell to Iran!

What about oil....did Obama sell Russia any oil to give to Iran!??

Your distortions only work on the uninformed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 03:54 PM   #200
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol....like Russia needed our uranium to sell to Iran!

What about oil....did Obama sell Russia any oil to give to Iran!??

Your distortions only work on the uninformed.
The only distortion is your failure to acknowledge facts: Odumbo brokered a deal wherein Russia sold Iran enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons -- AFTER Odumbo and hildbeest sold the Russians 13% of the U.S. strategic uranium reserves, some of which was shipped to Europe to unknown destinations thereafter. hildebeest scored millions in donations from the Russians. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Those are matter of record facts.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:50 PM   #201
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The only distortion is your failure to acknowledge facts: Odumbo brokered a deal wherein Russia sold Iran enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons -- AFTER Odumbo and hildbeest sold the Russians 13% of the U.S. strategic uranium reserves, some of which was shipped to Europe to unknown destinations thereafter. hildebeest scored millions in donations from the Russians. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Those are matter of record facts.
Wait...you said Obama had given the Russians uranium that was destinationed to Iran.

Now you say you lost track of the uranium?

You did know Russia has plenty of uranium to sell to Iran...they have absolutely no reason to go about this cockamamie way of getting uranium to Iran that you suggest.

But common sense and logic blows up this conspiracy theory crap of yours remember
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:57 PM   #202
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wait...you said Obama had given the Russians uranium that was destinationed to Iran.

Now you say you lost track of the uranium?

You did know Russia has plenty of uranium to sell to Iran...they have absolutely no reason to go about this cockamamie way of getting uranium to Iran that you suggest.

But common sense and logic blows up this conspiracy theory crap of yours remember
You're wrong again. Never said what you claim. The facts remain: Odumbo brokered a deal wherein Russia sold Iran enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons -- AFTER Odumbo and hildbeest sold the Russians 13% of the U.S. strategic uranium reserves, some of which was shipped to Europe to unknown destinations thereafter. hildebeest scored millions in donations from the Russians. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Those are matter of record facts.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:42 PM   #203
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're wrong again. Never said what you claim. The facts remain: Odumbo brokered a deal wherein Russia sold Iran enough uranium for ten nuclear weapons -- AFTER Odumbo and hildbeest sold the Russians 13% of the U.S. strategic uranium reserves, some of which was shipped to Europe to unknown destinations thereafter. hildebeest scored millions in donations from the Russians. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty. Those are matter of record facts.
I've asked you how much Obama got for selling that there uranium that you say was lost in Europe somewhere?

So you admit you have no idea if uranium from the US wound up in Iran.

You have no answer for negotiationing with RocketMan but not with Iran.

Maybe Obama should have told Trump that Iran was the biggest threat to the world too, along with NK....as it seems Trumps goal is to do exactly opposite of Obama....except for golfing. Trump seems to want to triple the time on the golf course he spends compared to Obama!

If he'd take the money he wastes golfing, he could build that wall!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 05:44 PM   #204
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I've asked you how much Obama got for selling that there uranium that you say was lost in Europe somewhere?

Maybe Obama should have told Trump that Iran was the biggest threat to the world too, along with NK....as it seems Trumps goal is to do exactly opposite of Obama....except for golfing. Trump seems to want to triple the time on the golf course he spends compared to Obama!

The big difference is Nicklaus and Woods enjoy playing golf with Trump!!!!!! Obama? Not so much
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:59 PM   #205
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Odumbo's Secretary of State, hildebeest was paid $145 million. But hildebeest's criminal activities have nothing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-07-2019, 07:49 AM   #206
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Odumbo's Secretary of State, hildebeest was paid $145 million. But hildebeest's criminal activities have nothing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty.
Well earlier you posted Obama was paid. Your story seems to be changing.

Our intelligence community thinks Iran is in compliance. They think NK is still seeking nukes.

Yet you and others have fallen for Trump dealing with NK and sanctions aganit Iran.

Kinda distorted if you ask me.

Obama did the right thing with Iran.

Trump is doing the right thing with NK.

Maybe they should combine the best of their diplomacy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:17 AM   #207
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well earlier you posted Obama was paid. Your story seems to be changing.

Our intelligence community thinks Iran is in compliance. They think NK is still seeking nukes.

Yet you and others have fallen for Trump dealing with NK and sanctions aganit Iran.

Kinda distorted if you ask me.

Obama did the right thing with Iran.

Trump is doing the right thing with NK.

Maybe they should combine the best of their diplomacy.
An Iranian engineer says you were duped, and the only thing distorted is your purposeful misrepresentation of the word "bought".
Old 02-07-2019, 08:32 AM   #208
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
An Iranian engineer says you were duped, and the only thing distorted is your purposeful misrepresentation of the word "bought".
Or an Iranian engineer has duped you.

You do realize there is a right wing faction in Oran that did not want this agreement to work....just like there was this right wing faction in this country.

You and Trump and that Israeli leader are in lock step with the right-wing wackos of Iran.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:47 AM   #209
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Or an Iranian engineer has duped you.

You do realize there is a right wing faction in Oran that did not want this agreement to work....just like there was this right wing faction in this country.

You and Trump and that Israeli leader are in lock step with the right-wing wackos of Iran.
Netanyahu says you were duped, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:03 AM   #210
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Netanyahu says you were duped, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty.
I believe our intelligence apparatus over another country's self selving leader.

You do realize that Isreal depends on the United States not the other way around.

They are the biggest welfare country that Americans pour money in to.

Be like believing an opponent of prostitution when they tell you all women are sex trafficked.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women