Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 09:05 AM   #316
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Still fighting the Iraq war...

"WMD's....they're not in compliance! Send in our military! "

We've seen this movie before IB. You lost the last one and hopefully the nation will not fall for this bs.
Odumo lied. Kerry lied. Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:10 AM   #317
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumo lied. Kerry lied. Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.
I suppose Trump will soon make a speech saying Iran is secretly shipping in yellow cake and you'll want to invade!

Oh wait, Trump thinks anyone who believed that was an idiot.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:16 AM   #318
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I suppose Trump will soon make a speech saying Iran is secretly shipping in yellow cake and you'll want to invade!

Oh wait, Trump thinks anyone who believed that was an idiot.
Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty. Trump reimposing sanctions will retard Iranian nuclear weapons program more than Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:13 AM   #319
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Didn’t address the fact that DOTUS flipped on yet another issue, IBH.

Must be dizzying trying to figure out what side you’re on every day. A moving target.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:20 AM   #320
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty. Trump reimposing sanctions will retard Iranian nuclear weapons program more than Odumbo's POS treaty.

You and Betty Crocker can invade Iran if they aquire yellow cake!

17 years later and all you've done is change the name from Iraq to Iran.

evidently you want to continually implement the General George Custer blueprint into battle
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:16 PM   #321
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You and Betty Crocker can invade Iran if they aquire yellow cake!

17 years later and all you've done is change the name from Iraq to Iran.

evidently you want to continually implement the General George Custer blueprint into battle
Custer was a dim-retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Didn’t address the fact that DOTUS flipped on yet another issue, IBH.

Must be dizzying trying to figure out what side you’re on every day. A moving target.
Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:52 PM   #322
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Custer was a dim-retard.

Iran never was in compliance with Odumbo's POS treaty.
I just hope if we invade or go to war with Iran or NK that we sub contract out the actual military fighting portion of the wars. Shop for Soldiers of Fortune's, like the Hessians we hired in the Revolutionary war. I don't want our current veterans and soldiers losing yet another war. The military just cant get the job done. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Vietnam. Hell IB our current Commander in Chief and Military is scared of a bunch of Central American women and children. A national emergency as you say. I think MS-13 would win a border war against Trump and his army. They have machetes and about 7,500 members. Sad the President cant protect and defend America. Never happen under Obama or Clinton
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:02 PM   #323
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I just hope if we invade or go to war with Iran or NK that we sub contract out the actual military fighting portion of the wars. Shop for Soldiers of Fortune's, like the Hessians we hired in the Revolutionary war. I don't want our current veterans and soldiers losing yet another war. The military just cant get the job done. Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Vietnam. Hell IB our current Commander in Chief and Military is scared of a bunch of Central American women and children. A national emergency as you say. I think MS-13 would win a border war against Trump and his army. They have machetes and about 7,500 members. Sad the President cant protect and defend America. Never happen under Obama or Clinton

You're misinformed on all accounts. King George hired the Hessians, btw. And Odumbo did a piss-poor insuring Iran complied with his POS treaty -- which Iran violated day one.
Old 02-15-2019, 11:52 PM   #324
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're misinformed on all accounts. King George hired the Hessians, btw. And Odumbo did a piss-poor insuring Iran complied with his POS treaty -- which Iran violated day one.
Iran didn't have a bomb when Obama left Office. I don't know if the have one now or not. I suppose I could do like you and just say they did and find some bullshit internet source to claim it was true. Kind of like your Flynn being acquitted nonsense that you and Lexy are obsessed with. No matter how hard hes tried, Trump hasn't been able to fuck up everything Obama saved our country from. Trump is riding Obamas coat tails on the economy Obama fixed. Iran still doesn't have a bomb thanks to Obama. General Motors is still in Business thanks to Obama. People who had pre existing conditions still have access to healthcare insurance. And Obama was never accused of being involved in any crimes. Trump still has 22 months left. If anyone can fuck it up I have to admit Trump is the guy to do it. Everything he has been involved in fails in the long run. He is a first class loser
Old 02-15-2019, 11:58 PM   #325
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Iran didn't have a bomb when Obama left Office. I don't know if the have one now or not. I suppose I could do like you and just say they did and find some bullshit internet source to claim it was true. Kind of like your Flynn being acquitted nonsense that you and Lexy are obsessed with. No matter how hard hes tried, Trump hasn't been able to fuck up everything Obama saved our country from. Trump is riding Obamas coat tails on the economy Obama fixed. Iran still doesn't have a bomb thanks to Obama. General Motors is still in Business thanks to Obama. People who had pre existing conditions still have access to healthcare insurance. And Obama was never accused of being involved in any crimes. Trump still has 22 months left. If anyone can fuck it up I have to admit Trump is the guy to do it. Everything he has been involved in fails in the long run. He is a first class loser
But Odumbo insured Iran received weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not comply with Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-16-2019, 12:03 AM   #326
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
But Qdumbo gave them weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not comply with Odumbo's POS treaty.
They didn't have a bomb when Obama left. 1.7 billion? Maybe Trump can take that back from the Iranians and apply to the wall that Mexico was going to pay for but we all knew was just a fucking lie. Never mind IB don't do that. Our weakened Military is not capable of taking anything from anyone under Trumps leadership. And besides if Trump fucked with Iran Vladimir would reprimand him. Isn't that why Trump pulled out of Iran anyway because that's Russia buddy
Old 02-16-2019, 12:57 AM   #327
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They didn't have a bomb when Obama left. 1.7 billion? Maybe Trump can take that back from the Iranians and apply to the wall that Mexico was going to pay for but we all knew was just a fucking lie. Never mind IB don't do that. Our weakened Military is not capable of taking anything from anyone under Trumps leadership. And besides if Trump fucked with Iran Vladimir would reprimand him. Isn't that why Trump pulled out of Iran anyway because that's Russia buddy
Odumbo insured Iran received weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not ever comply with Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:01 AM   #328
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo insured Iran received weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not ever comply with Odumbo's POS treaty.
Ok IB. Try to get some sleep tonight little fella. Sweet dreams little guy time for the nice lady to tuck you in
Old 02-16-2019, 01:04 AM   #329
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok IB. Try to get some sleep tonight little fella. Sweet dreams little guy time for the nice lady to tuck you in
In the morning the facts will have remained the same: Odumbo insured Iran received weapons grade uranium and $1.7 billion in cash to help Iran on its merry way since Iran never intended to and did not ever comply with Odumbo's POS treaty.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:03 AM   #330
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Iran didn't have a bomb when Obama left Office. I don't know if the have one now or not. I suppose I could do like you and just say they did and find some bullshit internet source to claim it was true. Kind of like your Flynn being acquitted nonsense that you and Lexy are obsessed with. No matter how hard hes tried, Trump hasn't been able to fuck up everything Obama saved our country from. Trump is riding Obamas coat tails on the economy Obama fixed. Iran still doesn't have a bomb thanks to Obama. General Motors is still in Business thanks to Obama. People who had pre existing conditions still have access to healthcare insurance. And Obama was never accused of being involved in any crimes.
+1
Obama cleaned up the mess that Bush and Cheney left behind.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women