Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Pain Fetish Exhausting

Is it me or is fetish/bdsm genuinely exhausting.

last night i was with a provider ive seen before. and we did a nurse/patient roleplay that i plan on reviewing. but as is part of my norm nowadays, we delve into dark love involving biting, candlewax, flogging, choking/strangulation, etc.

just like my previous session im super tired and dead as a nail.

im one of these people who like being "the victim", more than the perpetrator and i honestly enjoy it and was desperately seeking her Grip of Murder once again and needle-like pain of candle wax.

but do any of yall who like to have this done to you feel drained like the way i do right now after these kinds of sessions?

i dont want it to stop, i want to keep doing this stuff cause it makes it more interesting for me than vanilla sex. thank gawd i only do this just a few times a month.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

It is the chemicals in your brain... being turned on and playing hard IS hard work, and after you finish it takes awhile for the brain to turn off... then you feel washed out... well because you are....
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I'm fascinated by different people's reactions to intense play. And I'm certainly aware that some people crash afterwards, or feel very washed out.

I know that when I get into subspace, it is a marvelously detached, "floaty", sensation in which every touch is more intense, yet I am more relaxed than any other time. After not being sure I believed that subspace existed, but being fascinated by the idea, I sought a pro Domme, and achieved subspace on my second visit to her and each one afterward.

I occasionally, but not typically, get into subspace doing sensual Domme play, including deeply so on a marvelous encounter recently. So far, getting into subspace requires corporal with a gradual build of intensity, but the more I have experienced it, the less it takes to get me there. In my particular case, I have no crash. I have a lovely "afterglow" which lasts several hours as I gradually come back to my normal baseline, but no crash or washed out sensation.

Why your body reacts the way you describe, and mine reacts the way it does, I do not know.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #4
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I've got no expertise, only experience. Since i find the kind of play you wrote about to be the most intense for me, I also find at the end I'm the most exhausted. Stands to reason. Also, those sessions tend to last longer in my experience.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

The sessions that involve pain seem to resonate in my mind more vividly than the vanilla sessions. It does drain me when things get intense, but it is so much more enjoyable. The memories makes it all worth it later.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #6
MsKriss4Play
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86717
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Exhausting for Both Sides of D/s

http://shadeofashes.blogspot.com/201...ons-guide.html

and a quote from the blog that is dead on...

"Sub Drop" can come in many different forms. Sub Drop is the emotional and physical affects of the release and drop of endorphins in the body after a play session. Most of what you read online are the physical aspects; the fatigue, sadness, aches and pains and recovery from marks. There is a more intense side of Sub Drop that gets very little attention because for each person it is different and describing how to recover can take many forms. If not cared for, you could go into depression just from one play session. The endorphins and other hormones released during play leave your body in such a way that it takes time to rebuild the balance of hormones in your system. You could feel like you have a hang over or partied too hard the night before, you could feel lost and depressed for hours or days. You may just want to sleep it off. These are the more extreme forms of Drop. Some people recover in a matter of hours, but others could exhibit signs of Sub Drop for weeks after an intense session.
MsKriss4Play is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women