Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default HELP!!--buying ladies undergarmets for men............

I have a few "feminization" type dates coming up that i need to buy clothes for...........

THIS IS FOR THE GUYS TO WEAR!

I need help figuring out what sizes for bras/panties/thigh highs/heels/skirts/and lingeie

I plan to keep several different sizes handy for this....but how do i decide which sizes??

Thanks!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Why worry about sizes? It's coming off as soon as you meet right?
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol---no silly boy

I NEED THIS FOR THE GUYS TO WEAR!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Take them shopping!
They LOVE to play dress-up!

I do it all the time!
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #5
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Ooh, shopping for panties and stockings, etc. Woo hoo, with your Domme telling the clerk exactly what is going on. Perhaps have to know your shop, but I have done it a couple of times and all involved had a good time (even me once I stopped blushing).

In Houston, there is a shop on Westheimer, a few blocks west of Montrose, called the Erotic Cabaret, which usually has quite a lot of queen size and plus size stuff. Mostly female staff, tending toward Goth, who don't blink an eye at a male shopping for plus size lingerie, and have let me try things on if I am unsure of fit--which I have read that some stores won't do. Maybe next time we have a chance to play, DR, we can go shopping there. I'll give you a very reasonable review special for helping you with that part of the visit! I have seen good things about Lane Bryant being friendly to crossdressers, but haven't gone there myself.

I love, love, love having stockings and panties and silky camisoles/chemises/teddies/robes caressing my skin, and slithering over my partner similarly attired. I haven't had any particular desire to completely crossdress, but the feel of stockings and silky lingerie are a real turnon for me.

As far as sizes, there are plenty of places online which translate sizes for you, although like everything else regarding clothing, different manufacturer's sizes don't necessarily correspond. Probably if you google crossdressing together with "size chart" you'll find lots.

I can tell you about me, at 6'4", 225 pounds, lovely figure of 44-40-44 LOL. Size 7 or 8 panties fit me, and if they are at all stretchy, will probably fit most. Given the size of women's hips compared to men you can probably often put your own panties on him for a little extra thrill (though perhaps not your favorite pair). Queen size crotchless pantyhose fit my 35 inch inseam legs with no problem and would probably do for any larger or regular sized guys.. Nighties, slips, camisoles, etc. usually fit me best at 3X or 4X. I haven't bought any bras, but I would think that the same sizing system women use should work, plus I noticed recently when I was considering getting a bra, and finding not much selection in a 44A. . . .lol. . .that there are things called bra extenders, which would allow you multiple sizes from just a couple of bras. I haven't shopped for blouses, skirts, dresses, etc., but unless you want to stock a lot of stuff, sizing of non-stretchy clothes could really be tricky I would think.

I hope that helps a little.

And of course, you can always direct your playmate to go to a real brick and mortar store and buy his own stuff, you could even tell him to bring you the receipt if you can't go with him.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:21 AM   #6
WFBBW4UDADDY
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52018
My ECCIE Reviews

http://xdress.com/
this may help determining lol
WFBBW4UDADDY is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
MsKriss4Play
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86717
My ECCIE Reviews

I buy a multitude of sizes in panties, skirts, dresses, pantyhose, stockings and garters. They don't have to be a perfect fit unless he wants to be passable and take you out to dinner. I try one size up from his shirt/pant size and when it comes to shoes it's 2 sizes up. I ask them to bring their own eye make-up as it's not safe to share any eye make-up. If their lashes are too short, I just glue on false lashes. I'm currently working on a supply of boobs that really feel like tits.
MsKriss4Play is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks everyone!

I did start by buying a pair of lacey purple undies...my SO put them on and they FIT! lol

The problem I also have is that I travel fulltime for now,so i am not in one place long enought o take a guy shopping......that is why i just want to have these things on hand.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At one time I had thought of creating a "closet" of clothing, etc., for men. But I feel like it's not a good use of resources.

Every man is different. And generally if someone is VERY interested in cross dressing, then they have many of their own things.

If a guy wants to bring some lingerie over then I don't mind storing it for him. Otherwise, I try to make do with the closet full of lingerie that is full of sizes from small to much larger.

Generally, I can make do with that.

If I were to go and try to dress up someone, or create a collection of different clothing options, I would start at the thrift shops. There are "good ones" around Dallas that will feature lingerie from Victoria's Secrets (the Goodwill near me) that will still have the tags on them and shops like Target and The Gap.

Except for panties (which there are sissy ones for sell on Ebay!), I wouldn't sink a bunch of money into clothing to play dress up. I would wait and see what the occasion calls for.

And I would probably try to pick up a few cheap wigs. Wigs and putting some makeup on him will definitely add to the experience!

One of my more memorable cross dressers liked wedding dresses. And although I happen to have about 10 wedding dressed at my incall (don't ask) they were way too small for him!

These are just my thoughts, Dallas. Have fun!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Ms E!

{pm me the addy for that Goodwill please...I will be back in dallas this weekend so i can go shopping}

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women