Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2019, 01:29 PM   #1
paulcumms
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Public Action

Hope this isn't a dumb question. But I gotta know if there any street walkers here in Cedar Rapids? What are the hot spots I can go to for some action?
PM me some details please?
paulcumms is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #2
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcumms View Post
Hope this isn't a dumb question. But I gotta know if there any street walkers here in Cedar Rapids? What are the hot spots I can go to for some action?
PM me some details please?
Only dumb question is the one not asked. But I myself would highly avoid trying to pickup any ladies walking the streets. I would think that would be the easiest picking for a run in with LEO.
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:05 PM   #3
VictoriaGreyVG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 479566
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ewww noooooo...

Not to mention who asks a question like that on here knowing What's going on! And not to mention lose cred with any of the reputable girls on here.
I think you messaged me and I responded before I seen this. Sorry but please dismiss my response back to you. Either LE or not someone I wanna see. Good luck in your endeavors
VictoriaGreyVG is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:38 PM   #4
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1st off no reason to go to street walkers here just go to skip the games you get your fulfillment of drug addicts women there and the pimps that come with it. Very far in between will find a reputable girl there. I’ve tried but have gotten nothing good from it.

And North65 I agree truly one of the dumbest questions I have seen so far in Iowa thread. Really!

I’m not sure why any guy would want a street walker except to be cheap and risk of STIs that come with it. ( puking in my mouth)

And Paulcumms don’t bother contacting me either. I can only image what your reputation is like. (Puking in my mouth) Good luck with your street walkers.. here’s a hint I’d go to 1st ave se Hy-Vee and look for a chick that looks like death (she probably has a drug problem to say the least.) good luck with that buddy.

God the ignorance!
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:38 PM   #5
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and that’s the nicest thing I could come up with..
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:24 PM   #6
almostgeek
Low Level Grunt ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Encounters: 10

Let's all take a step back and breath a minute shall we?

First off, any time a guy asks this about a specific location, it's likely that he hasn't been around long enough to know the area...which is why he is asking.

Secondly, there are cities where street walking is the dominant form of advertisement and completely the norm in that city, Vegas is probably on the top of that list. It's very possible that the OP is from one of these cities, but hey, fuck him in particular, am I right?

Third, your clients and regulars are not saints, they didn't all start out seeing top end providers in fancy hotels, backpage wasn't all that long ago ladies, and it's not entirely gone either, just broken up and re-branded as even worse sites.

Lastly, as a guy, there may come a time when you want to skip all the fucking BS and just get a god damn blow job, so give a guy a damn break!

On a side note: The question wasn't stupid, he just asked it in the wrong way. If he had come in here and said "Hey guys I'm curious what is the quickest way get something going? I'm not familiar with the scene here, I'm used to the streetwalker scene and I don't know if that is a thing around here." this thread would have likely gotten better responses.
almostgeek is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 08:06 AM   #7
the_han
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Lol this is why you're my favorite Kelsey, dont ever change!
the_han is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women