Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2017, 01:20 PM   #16
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

if you are using fingers with DATY providers hate that I have noticed.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:04 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Yes, but they ladies love it when you chew ... chew like its beef jerky.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 10:52 PM   #18
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Question

Tough one....hpv, throat cancer all of these very real and many many more.. Yet it is a favorite thing I enjoy as.much as bbbj.
It has to be clean if it isnt then no way.

Now the ladies I have met that won't allow it have all been from backpage and larger cities.

I asked one lady about fiv she said it was safer for her since bacteria is under your fingernails and could cause an infection.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:43 AM   #19
MsLondonB
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 344569
My ECCIE Reviews

I love daty and oral in general,not against it at allWhat's sex without a little foreplay?lol
MsLondonB is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:02 AM   #20
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Some ladies have really pretty pussies, though.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:21 PM   #21
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I love doing DATY and DATO. My big concern (although it has not been an issue) is that I might do doing DATY on a lady who is allergic to certain foods and I may have had them earlier.
Nothing like getting numbness where you don’t need it.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:42 PM   #22
Samarie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 289611
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DATY is amazing and the PERFECT way to get the juices going before slipping your member in. Fingering is horrible about 75% of the time for the following reasons:
1. You slip your finger in dry. It hurts and feels like being stabbed which then makes it really hard to get wet. Always always ALWAYS lick your finger before putting it in.
2. Your nails are too long. You don't like your member chomped on and we don't like getting our walls scratched so please be cautious.
3. You go digging for gold. Our g spot is about 2 inches in and up please stop trying to reach our cervix with your fingers.
4. The Jab. Unless you're 16 in a limo on your way home from prom why are you using your finger as a shank? Slow down and using the pad of your finger make a "come here" motion. That rubs the g spot perfectly.

Fingers mixed with a good clit massage with your tongue can create the perfect orgasm
Samarie is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:19 PM   #23
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarie View Post
DATY is amazing and the PERFECT way to get the juices going...

Fingers mixed with a good clit massage with your tongue can create the perfect orgasm
I hardly ever use fingers unless she asks for them. If you do it well, your tongue (and, yes, your nose) can do all the stimulation she may need.

Samarie... you need to come to Kansas City for the Timex Girl Challenge!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:04 AM   #24
oilman12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You look HOT!! I bet you are sexier in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarie View Post
DATY is amazing and the PERFECT way to get the juices going before slipping your member in. Fingering is horrible about 75% of the time for the following reasons:
1. You slip your finger in dry. It hurts and feels like being stabbed which then makes it really hard to get wet. Always always ALWAYS lick your finger before putting it in.
2. Your nails are too long. You don't like your member chomped on and we don't like getting our walls scratched so please be cautious.
3. You go digging for gold. Our g spot is about 2 inches in and up please stop trying to reach our cervix with your fingers.
4. The Jab. Unless you're 16 in a limo on your way home from prom why are you using your finger as a shank? Slow down and using the pad of your finger make a "come here" motion. That rubs the g spot perfectly.

oilman12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:05 AM   #25
wildman76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Thanks hun I love eating pussy
wildman76 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:11 AM   #26
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE Sessions.

Yes Daty or oral. Uncovered pu$$ies and daty and rimming cleaner and safer that uncovered d!ck
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:15 AM   #27
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I was with a provider last night. Either she was super sensitive or she just has a lot of restrictions when going down on her. To each their own I guess, but I won't be seeing her again. Whole experience was awkward.

Think I'll make it a point to ask a provider next time how she likes to be eaten out. I'm not aggressive with DATY but as mentioned, some women could just be extra sensitive.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:13 AM   #28
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Did you get the old "I am just too sensitive down there and it drives me nuts! So, please do not touch or go down on me, okay?" excuse. I have jeard that before from providers, funny I have never heard that from civilian women, lol. What she is trying to say is "this is a job for me, I prefer you not to touch me at all. So, that this time is less disgusting to me, please just let me touch you and if you would be a dear and cum really quick, that way touching you could be very limited as well. You understand don't you? You want me to like you, don't you? Are you not a gentleman? Oh, I remember you write reviews, okay, if you insist go down, but hurry please, oh I am already orgasming from you, told you I was sensitive." Lol!

I do not go down on providers, while I thoroughly enjoy going down on women, I prefer to go down an women that want me down there... Wife, girlfriend, lover, but notw providers. Also, the thought of me tasting another man's juices down there is just too gross for me. Remember providers take time and effort to get all dolled up to see you, so more beneficial to them to get dolled up once and see as many men as possible. So, odds of you being first or only that day or highly unlikely. Shower after each client? No way! Lol. I do not DFK either because of same issue, not into making out with a woman that 15 minutes ago had another man's cum in her mouth.

You guys do what you like, just not my thing.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 01:09 PM   #29
Bigfish9111
Registered Member

Default Train?

Didn't know this thread would gain momentum. I understand both sides of the issue. However are those against it implying that there is a line or a train of guys? Unless the provider is running a 20 dollar special I doubt there was a guy just before I got there. Call me naive lol. Plus I gauge freshness and cleanliness and one can tell right away. Have you gone to an all nude strip club? There isn't FS there and those places wreak unless it is a classy joint. Then again it depend on the lady. It also depends on location. I think I've selected some fine providers. No issues whatsoever and they were delicious.
Bigfish9111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM   #30
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Yes, Bigfish, you are naive, lol. There is no possible way for you to gauge cleanliness and freshness. She wipes off after each time, freshens her make up, might throw some smell good down there and she is ready for the next one. Do you really think these women restrict themselves to one guy a day? Just $300 a day, are you joking?

Now from a business sense does it make better sense to line up her appts with a small gap in between or see a man at noon then not again until 6pm. Or tell her later guy if he could make it for 1:30pm. First guy out the door, on wothe next. Next guy she sets up for 3pm. So at 4pm her day is over and she made $1,000 nearly. Every provider I have spoken with says it is rather easy to make $1,000 a day. Naturally they do not work every day. How many times have you had to work out schedules back and forth. Why do you think she is doing that? To make work easier for her. This example is of a professional with a separate work apartment. If seeing a touring lady in a hotel, lmao, forget it, one after another!

Now if she is doing outcall to your hotel, well same deal, you think she drives to downtown or whereever for just $350??? Be real, wake up dude, lol. You are licking man juices when you go down. Some guys like that, I am not one of them. I know you could just ask her, that is a sure fire way to get the truth, lol.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women