Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2011, 07:20 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh please...you started a thread with our damn names in it, and we are not supposed to say anything? Then you say we hate and abuse men...oh my effin lord! Charles don't look now, but YOU are the only man here being used to type this crap. Yea honey...you don't see anyone coming to our aid now do ya? We can hold our own without manipulating guys into doing it for us. I just lost a very dear friend over bs, and he hung on my every word. If I were using him, I would have walked on egg shells just to keep him agreeing with me and coming to my defense, but alas...I didn't.

Please enlighten all the dumb men on Eccie per your assumptions, just how we abuse them Charles. They pay to fk us, and we do. They pay us to stfu and not reveal their secrets to their wives and we give them that courtesy. Talk about abuse lol. It shows in every glowing review how hurt they are that we take their money and do EXACTLY what they want bwahahahah. YOU hate women..all women for what a few put you through in RL..not my fault or my problem. See a shrink, but stop acting as if hookers owe you true love dude. As if! Ok done here.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #17
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Ok done here.
Damn, London, quitting again??!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #18
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
That's a lame one-liner, London, even for you. Cheap shot.
Just borrowing a page from your book dear. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

Ok for realz Charles. I love your crazy azz, but I gotta go...you making me dizzy. Is that better English for ya?
Old 11-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #19
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Nina, just putting this where it belongs.

I think, for the most part, you are men haters. You use the business to manipulate men, and it's quite apparent on this board that a lot of men have their tongues dragging on the floor when it comes to the three of you. But you do hate men. You use and abuse them to your benefit. You make your money off them, and as soon as they are out the door, I'm sure your laughing at them. How ugly they are. How sad they are. How they have to pay for it. Anything to demean and degrade men in general.
You have lost it completely. Get a shrink!
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh cmon Charles...we have seen "some" of the women you have fked lol. I doubt you would be stooping to anything.
CLASSIC!!!!!!!

London Rayne for President!!!!!!!

LMFAO
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #21
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Congratulations!!

Chucky boy, I've got to hand it to ya....You have sucessfully garnered the undivided attention of Naomi, London and Nina. It was negative attention but attention nonetheless. I should be so lucky!! Three smokin' hot sexy beauties and they were all yours for about 4 hours!! Brilliant!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:03 PM   #22
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If you did not know, ECCIE sells private forums to who ever wants them. There is no "secret" or "special" deal going on. There are quit a few private forums in fact.

Go to User CP, then paid subscriptions

Clubhouse Forum Owner
The Clubhouse Forum Owner Subscription is available only to those with current Clubhouse access. By purchasing this subscription you will become the owner of your own PRIVATE forum within the Clubhouse, complete with it's own staff area. You may select your own moderators to conduct staff business. These moderators will be listed at the top of your forum and have access to your staff area. Clubhouse forums are typically used for the members of Meet n Greet groups in various areas, but you can customize your forum and create your list of participants for any private function of your choice. Any ECCIE member can be given access to your forum, and you control the list. ECCIE Admin Staff will assist with addition of members to your group. For further inquiries, contact clubhouseinfo@eccie.net
$100 for one month, $150 for 3 months
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #23
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Lets all remember we are on the public boards here.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:16 PM   #24
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
CLASSIC!!!!!!!

London Rayne for President!!!!!!!

LMFAO
Word!
Old 11-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #25
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Chucky boy, I've got to hand it to ya....You have sucessfully garnered the undivided attention of Naomi, London and Nina. It was negative attention but attention nonetheless. I should be so lucky!! Three smokin' hot sexy beauties and they were all yours for about 4 hours!! Brilliant!!

We`d trade him for you any time :-)) I am sure "the girls" agree.

My god, on the other hand, have you been saying he`s just chartered himself a free foursome?... damn charles, you got us fooled At least you can`t say we are "clockwatchers" or calculating, like you did previously.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:01 PM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
If you did not know, ECCIE sells private forums to who ever wants them. There is no "secret" or "special" deal going on. There are quit a few private forums in fact.

Go to User CP, then paid subscriptions

Clubhouse Forum Owner
The Clubhouse Forum Owner Subscription is available only to those with current Clubhouse access. By purchasing this subscription you will become the owner of your own PRIVATE forum within the Clubhouse, complete with it's own staff area. You may select your own moderators to conduct staff business. These moderators will be listed at the top of your forum and have access to your staff area. Clubhouse forums are typically used for the members of Meet n Greet groups in various areas, but you can customize your forum and create your list of participants for any private function of your choice. Any ECCIE member can be given access to your forum, and you control the list. ECCIE Admin Staff will assist with addition of members to your group. For further inquiries, contact clubhouseinfo@eccie.net
$100 for one month, $150 for 3 months
Can we say..duh Charles?

Ed, good call and we played right into it. Darn...working for free sucks! Those were some good insults wasted on him!
Old 11-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #27
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default No one to blame but yourself!!!

Quote:
Can we say..duh Charles?

Ed, good call and we played right into it. Darn...working for free sucks! Those were some good insults wasted on him!
Not wasted - All appreciated and probably well deserved (if not now then at some time to come) - You have to stay in good insult shape!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Practice does make perfect.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:51 PM   #29
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

you wrote- But, what about other providers that would like a similar setup.
Poster boy for the other providers, no one said they can't have a private section.
Sounds to me like you bent out of shape about those pussy whipped moderators getting all that action. ROTFLMAO... Pussy whipped is not a bad thing.

If there are only 300 members then there must not be alot to solicit..

Damn London, when do you have time to REALLY WORK when you fkn all THOSE MODERATORS... If he really knew what was going on in there. hmmmmmm

Guess he is going to whine about the private yacht club that he can't get into...
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #30
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Hey I am in all three of them. Public, Coven and the Hole. Ive been fucked with alot of times and have fucked with a few myself. Charles if you have a tough time with them then ask to go in see how the weather is. Better put on your gloves though. You know what the smell of blood brings. Actually the Coven is more of the girls talking to each other than the guys. I guess with Naomi and London in it that has to happen. They are so quiet and demure. But don't fucking whine. We have a few that tried that in the hole and their ass still bleeds from it. Come on Charles come on in. Well if you get invited anyway.
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women