Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #16
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Since this is on a borderline of being related to the hobby, this thread has been moved. I think everyone will be more entertained with it being here.

Oh, and before there are any question, please refer to the guidelines about the Sandbox:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=409185

Everyone have fun!

The Colonel.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #17
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Deleted. Wrong place.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
ude,
You are a full on Dick Head. don't know why you feel it necessary to insult these beautiful women who have not, as far as I can tell, sought you out in any way. If it's not your thing then MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!!

Caroline, Elisabeth
Please. If you ever find your way to KC, hit me up. I'd lover to meet you and enjoy a bottle of wine and just appreciate you both. Is that a double !

SL,
If you ever come to KC hit me up as well. I'd love to take you out for a few drinks and then

But honestly, I'm not a violent man so it's probably better if you just don't come here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeuristicallyspeaking View Post
I agree with bbwlover 100%. He is a jerk. Most of his posts are way out there. The dude needs another hobby besides posting on this site 24 hours a day. He also needs a bbw to reign him in, beat his ass, then he'll have a new appreciation for women in general and stop being so rude and assinine. I don't know how that man sleeps at night, as well as a few others I might add.
Both of you have something in common. You both want to hurt SL! Why? Over something that was posted on a hooker board? Give me a break. You boys got a bad case of WK Syndrome it would seem.

For the record, this started out because I'm sick and tired of having my time wasted by bait and switch, old pictures and BBW'S trying to be something they are not! Hey, are either one of you fellow board members into guys? Imagine your delight when you show up and you’re NOT getting your BBW chick but rather a guy! Now hey if that’s your deal, no judgment from me, rock on boys! What two or three grown men do behind closed doors is none of my business! But I'm like most EVERYONE else out there, someone who doesn't like surprises! And in my book 30-50 LBS makes a BIG DIFFERENCE!

Now as far as posting too much, fucking too much, paying too much.... guilty as charged! Don't like what I have to say? Don’t like my TOP TEN LISTS? Well as BBWLOVER so eloquently put it... "MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!"

Enjoy the video boys!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:50 AM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Caroline,

As I look back over this threAD it has become clear I was venting about something you had NOTHING to do with. I had NO BUSINESS singling you out. So Caroline you have my deepest apology for my reckless disregard for you as a provider. I was an idiot, thoughtless, uncaring and had no business doing so. I hope you except my apology for my poor behavior.

I wish you the best of luck.

Respectfully,

SL
Old 11-20-2012, 06:17 AM   #20
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Both of you have something in common. You both want to hurt SL! Why? Over something that was posted on a hooker board? Give me a break. You boys got a bad case of WK Syndrome it would seem.

For the record, this started out because I'm sick and tired of having my time wasted by bait and switch, old pictures and BBW'S trying to be something they are not! Hey, are either one of you fellow board members into guys? Imagine your delight when you show up and you’re NOT getting your BBW chick but rather a guy! Now hey if that’s your deal, no judgment from me, rock on boys! What two or three grown men do behind closed doors is none of my business! But I'm like most EVERYONE else out there, someone who doesn't like surprises! And in my book 30-50 LBS makes a BIG DIFFERENCE!

Now as far as posting too much, fucking too much, paying too much.... guilty as charged! Don't like what I have to say? Don’t like my TOP TEN LISTS? Well as BBWLOVER so eloquently put it... "MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!"

Enjoy the video boys!

I leave for momentarily and I miss the novella.

Your due diligence is quite remarkable SL. I have to agree with you on this one. I am someone that does not tolerate out dated pictures or bait and switch. If I'm paying for service or product I better get exactly what I pay for. I used to be nice about this and let it slide because I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. But that is just stupid of me. Why should I give the satisfaction of paying her to fuck her when she would be someone I would not even glance at.

And for the two that lashed out at SL. Grow up! Caroline is a grown woman, she can fight her own battles.

You my friend are a bigger man than most. You know most men do not like to admit when they're wrong.
If I were you Caroline, I would take that apology. I can tell he is being sincere.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:35 AM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa man View Post
I leave for momentarily and I miss the novella.

Your due diligence is quite remarkable SL. I have to agree with you on this one. I am someone that does not tolerate out dated pictures or bait and switch. If I'm paying for service or product I better get exactly what I pay for. I used to be nice about this and let it slide because I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. But that is just stupid of me. Why should I give the satisfaction of paying her to fuck her when she would be someone I would not even glance at.

And for the two that lashed out at SL. Grow up! Caroline is a grown woman, she can fight her own battles.

You my friend are a bigger man than most. You know most men do not like to admit when they're wrong.
If I were you Caroline, I would take that apology. I can tell he is being sincere.

Thank you Salsa. I've said it once and I'll say it again, the worst part of a conversation or thread is that moment you realize you are wrong. Sure I could say something funny or just keep blasting the WK'S but sometimes we need to practice what we preach. I would like to thinck my participation here makes it more interesting and fun. I'm not an advocate for beat up on newbies. I don't participate in raciest threads. And "I" should have better things to do that beat up on a provider because she doesn't suit my taste. Especially one I have never met before. My bad luck recently with providers misrepresentations got the better of me. I took it out on Caroline when she posted. I was DEAD wrong and hope she accepts my apology.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #22
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Let's examine this

I don't think I'm a White Knight just because I saw, what you ultimately apologized for, as rude and insulting to someone who had nothing to do with you. It was fairly clear from the OP that you just found someone with a body type that you don't like and just decided to use her as your "straight man." Well a joke is funny if everybody's in on it. Costello got paid to be insulted by Abbott, as did Lewis with Martin. But this human being, Caroline, wasn't getting paid for your insults. And BTW, I live over a thousand miles away and had never so much as seen her showcase before you drug her into this.

[quote] I took it out on Caroline when she posted. [quote]
Except she hadn't posted. At least as far as I can tell she posted something in Sept. before she responded to you putting her on blast. Which by the way is not a threAD. I mean let's not subtly imply that you're helping her out here. You say you went somewhere and you found some BBW posing as a spinner, or whatever (it's all subjective), then post that in the review. Hell, put it in an alert about false advertising.

Now why do I get so upset over this? I'm a black man reading these threads where people say "move on. If a lady doesn't want to see you it's her business." True enough. But when people are judged, classed, or insulted because of other folks experiences with someone else it really sticks in my craw. You say:

I don't participate in raciest threads.

Well this is pretty much the same thing. And as the aforementioned black man, I thought it better to "fight for truth justice and the american way" on someone else's behalf. It doesn't hurt that I like all women and have a sweet tooth for thick and lovelies.

But I do think it would be hilarious to stage a sit in at some provider's door.

And I apologize for any insinuation of violence. I would never touch you, unless it was in self or other's defense. Truly, I'm just addicted to the little smilies. Sorry, newbie trait; hopefully it will wear off. Please ACCEPT my apologies.

And I won't hold it against you and all of Texas for GWB.
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

[QUOTE=bbwlover;1051926070]I don't think I'm a White Knight just because I saw, what you ultimately apologized for, as rude and insulting to someone who had nothing to do with you. It was fairly clear from the OP that you just found someone with a body type that you don't like and just decided to use her as your "straight man." Well a joke is funny if everybody's in on it. Costello got paid to be insulted by Abbott, as did Lewis with Martin. But this human being, Caroline, wasn't getting paid for your insults. And BTW, I live over a thousand miles away and had never so much as seen her showcase before you drug her into this.

[quote] I took it out on Caroline when she posted.
Quote:
Except she hadn't posted. At least as far as I can tell she posted something in Sept. before she responded to you putting her on blast. Which by the way is not a threAD. I mean let's not subtly imply that you're helping her out here. You say you went somewhere and you found some BBW posing as a spinner, or whatever (it's all subjective), then post that in the review. Hell, put it in an alert about false advertising.

Now why do I get so upset over this? I'm a black man reading these threads where people say "move on. If a lady doesn't want to see you it's her business." True enough. But when people are judged, classed, or insulted because of other folks experiences with someone else it really sticks in my craw. You say:

I don't participate in raciest threads.

Well this is pretty much the same thing. And as the aforementioned black man, I thought it better to "fight for truth justice and the american way" on someone else's behalf. It doesn't hurt that I like all women and have a sweet tooth for thick and lovelies.

But I do think it would be hilarious to stage a sit in at some provider's door.

And I apologize for any insinuation of violence. I would never touch you, unless it was in self or other's defense. Truly, I'm just addicted to the little smilies. Sorry, newbie trait; hopefully it will wear off. Please ACCEPT my apologies.

And I won't hold it against you and all of Texas for GWB.
Apology accepted and let me say again I apologize for my very poor judgment. I have done so publicly and I have PM’D Caroline as well. Certainly not my proudest moment.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #24
CarolineCostello
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 77997
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately, this is a 'lose/lose" situation. You say you were trying to make the point of exposing providers that are 'bait and switch'. By doing so, you selected my profile where I advertise as a BBW to just make fun of my legs and breast size. If I had advertised as a BBW and was really a spinner, then this would follow your line of reasoning.

You thought you would make a joke out of me; I could be used for you to get a laugh. Wow, that is an original idea. Let's make fun of a chubby girl! Are you in 3rd grade?

It is a lose/lose because you look like a complete asshole and I lose because you are potentially taking money out of my pocket.

Do you think that is good for my business to have you speak about me like this? This might be play time for you where you can post 23.15 posts per day (that is 1 post per hour for the last 20 months) but this is how I pay my mortgage and tuition.

Although I do not tour in the primary area where this board has members, I do advertise for my market in Washington, DC and other parts of Virginia. I had met some guys that only knew about me from seeing my ads here and were visiting my area. Now, when they pull up my profile they can see that I have had my features ridiculed and I am the recipient of a series of jokes written by other people that you have copied/pasted; as if I were your personal court jester. The only provocation that I am guilty of is being a member of this site with a gallery available for viewing.

I appreciate your apology, but the damage is done. Do you think someone who is thinking of spending time with me will bother to read all of this nonsense? It is like reading a news story and going back to find a correction days later; no one pays attention.

Don't get me wrong, I have received negative feedback online before. Ironically, I recently got a bad review from someone who swore up and down that when he met me I was a nearly 6 foot tall amazon. The difference is that I got paid for that appointment; all I get from this is humiliation.

As empowered that you may feel behind a keyboard to be a bad ass, you are the joke. It is just unfortunate that I was selected for you to show the world your ignorant behavior.
CarolineCostello is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineCostello View Post
Unfortunately, this is a 'loose/loose" situation. You say you were trying to make the point of exposing providers that are 'bait and switch'. By doing so, you selected my profile where I advertise as a BBW to just make fun of my legs and breast size. If I had advertised as a BBW and was really a spinner, then this would follow your line of reasoning.

You thought you would make a joke out of me; I could be used for you to get a laugh. Wow, that is an original idea. Let's make fun of a chubby girl! Are you in 3rd grade?

It is a loose/loose because you look like a complete asshole and I loose because you are potentially taking money out of my pocket.

Do you think that is good for my business to have you speak about me like this? This might be play time for you where you can post 23.15 posts per day (that is 1 post per hour for the last 20 months) but this is how I pay my mortgage and tuition.

Although I do not tour in the primary area where this board has members, I do advertise for my market in Washington, DC and other parts of Virginia. I had met some guys that only knew about me from seeing my ads here and were visiting my area. Now, when they pull up my profile they can see that I have had my features ridiculed and I am the recipient of a series of jokes written by other people that you have copied/pasted; as if I were your personal court jester. The only provocation that I a guilty of is being a member of this site with a gallery available for viewing.

I appreciate your apology, but the damage is done. Do you think someone who is thinking of spending time with me will bother to read all of this nonsense? It is like reading a news story and going back to find a correction days later; no one pays attention.

Don't get me wrong, I have received negative feedback online. Ironically, I recently got a bad review from someone who swore up and down that when he met me I was a nearly 6 foot tall amazon. The difference is that I got paid for that appointment; all I get from this is humiliation.

As empowered that you may feel behind a keyboard to be a bad ass, you are the joke. It is just unfortunate that I was selected for you to show the world your ignorant behavior.
You are absolutely correct!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #26
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineCostello View Post

It is a lose/lose because you look like a complete asshole and I lose because you are potentially taking money out of my pocket.
from this to that other thread about provider showcases, this in effect is his ultimate goal. just shrug it off girl, you must first look at where an insult is coming from to be insulted. If you knew the half of this guy, you wouldn't let a sweat bead roll down your forehead.

BTW, I think you look great.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #27
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Posts can also be quite effective as a screening tool.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #28
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

This is the reason I have decided this board is not all it appears off first hand. Their are people here that take this board way too seriously, and also not serious enough.

When altercations occur, people must realize these are real people... and some of them may take what you say to heart... and everyone is not raised the same... Everyone does not produce the same results when attacked... So while you think this is just the internet, think twice, look closer at the news and realize the internet is very much real life now-a-days... get too caught up in it and you could have trouble at your door step in no time...
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:26 AM   #29
Guest120312
Account Disabled

User ID: 8672
My ECCIE Reviews

This is the typical MO of the frequent (yes, 23.15 posts a day!) posting Austin eccie crew. They are the reason that many Austin ladies are using posting history as a screening tool, and many reputable Austin providers are focusing their attention solely on clientele from other sites. A mere glance at the recent reviews and coed discussions will tell you what you're dealing with. It's best to ignore these...people, as they truly seem to have no life outside of the board, and will bash a stranger with no qualms whatsoever. Even turning them down evokes their "wrath". They will go on for paragraphs (and pages), and it's just plain tiresome for those that have fulfilling professional and personal lives.
Guest120312 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:14 AM   #30
wade38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

The Eye of the Beholder - The episode was written by Rod Serling, who recycled the theme for a later teleplay "The Different Ones" for his later series Night Gallery.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eye_of_the_Beholder

Just love'em all shapes and sizes.

-w

http://go-g6-cu.cc
wade38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women