Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2019, 10:24 AM   #1
hawkguy10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Deposits

What are some thoughts when a provider asks for a deposit before meeting? Have any of you every done it? Providers, have you requested that and is this a legit practice now or is it usually a scam? I am seeing it more and more and just wondered what you all thought.
hawkguy10 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 11:46 AM   #2
bustaj
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

I've never done it and I'm hesitant to do it. Maybe if I'm traveling out of town it would make sense but no thanks. One of the reasons I've never seen a few girls despite having amazing pictures. One in particular whose on Eros but has NO reviews that I can find.
bustaj is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 06:41 PM   #3
abomb47
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

If a provider has a stellar reputation, or is someone I've seen before that moves towards deposits, I have no issue with it.
Certainly it's understandable to be hesitant with deposit requirements, particularly those where reviews or experiences are scarce.
It's your time and efforts to choose. Choose wisely and have a good time.
abomb47 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 09:46 PM   #4
finman56
Valued Poster

For those gents willing to pay deposits to ladies, it is your time and money so do what makes you happy. To ladies who require deposits to schedule appts with us gents, I respect your business plan, but no matter how much I want to see you, I will decline to contact or book. Win/ Win right?
Only once I have been asked for a deposit when contacting a lady,.this lady has been on my bucket for a number of years. She travels through my area occasionally, her schedule never has matched mine. We have chatted through SM over the years. Over 4 month time period we had contact about meeting in her travels. 1st time requested was not available. 2nd time we booked 2 months out. 3 weeks till appt I had to cancel because of a new job. Thought things were cool. New schedule and was coming through again, contacted and yep time was available, but would only see me with a $250 NON-Refundable deposit because I cancelled, On going discussion with her booking asst and her, she felt....in my opinion only I was wasting her time over the years. Good thing I didn't book. because of my job demands I would have had to cancel last minute and lost my deposit.

In reality I would still love to see her, but I know it will never happen because life gets in the way and prevents certain events from happening.
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 11:20 PM   #5
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Beware of chicks that bake cookies for the blind and also are only 5ft tall and wear a size 1 dress and a size 1 shoe and are into BCBG clothes and ask for 2000 deposit.

YEP BEWARE
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 08:00 AM   #6
bobsalookin
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I have for travel expenses. (Some places it doesn’t make sense to leav3 encounters up to chance.) I’m one to sample before buying big, so knowing the lady beforehand makes sense to me. Like Finman said, we invest in our preferences—if they aren’t willing to meet initially without deposit it probably doesn’t make sense for me, but if I’ve had to reschedule on them, it’s a bigger time commitment, or they’re setting up three-way-play.....when the lady is comfortable somehow magically I am too.
bobsalookin is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 05:55 PM   #7
finman56
Valued Poster

Sadly, what I couldn't convey to the assistant and her was that it was not the deposit that I objected to but that is was non refundable. I would still see her in a heartbeat if our schedules ever worked out, but I seriously doubt she would even answer an email from me. Oh well
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 10:15 AM   #8
looking4bj
Registered Member

Default deposits

the ones who are asking for deposits in iowacity area are scams be carefull
looking4bj is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:58 PM   #9
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Nope

I wouldn’t send a deposit to a girl I’ve seen a dozen times. I would really only trust a very few, local girls. Here is a short list but I’m not sure if any of them require deposits. Kelsey, Jocelyn, Jessica and April. I know April is not available but I could not preform the day we met. She said she would give me a free session and low and behold she contacted me about a month later wanting to give me a freebie. I really couldn’t believe it. I still can’t believe I couldn’t preform. What a rack she had.
les123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 10:46 PM   #10
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 05:19 PM   #11
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I’ve done it. Fortunately I’ve never been burned by it but the potential is high enough. There are some girls who also treat the deposit like it’s a free donation from you to her. So you prepay for two hours and you get the runaround until you offer to pay for the third hour do you can hand her more money.

I don’t recommend it.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:38 PM   #12
Mobars3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I skipped seeing a lady who I had seen in the past a few times due to her now requiring a $20 deposit. Sorry, but I’m not interested in wiring money for security reasons. Just seems like a bad move. If you need 20 bucks to justify a trip, you should probably find somewhere else to go. I also haven’t found a lady willing to give me a deposit to ensure they make sure I have a good experience. Just the way it goes. 🤷🏼
Mobars3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 01:44 PM   #13
justdave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

100% hard pass. This is just a way for some women to scam people. I won't even call them providers because they don't intend to provide anything.
justdave is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:56 PM   #14
Khloekwynn
Barbiebaexoxo

User ID: 427514
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’ve requested it a few times and got it every time but it’s for trips like 2+ hours away of course I’ll ask for a 50$ deposit off the visit upfront in case when I get there and this has happened after proper screening the gent not have the donation so sorry 50$ is more then worth 4 hours worth of driving. And I’ve also gotten deposits for outta state travel. But not every female is out doing the right things some are scams. Do some research first if’s she well reviewed 🤷🏻♀️
Khloekwynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 08:03 PM   #15
Naomi Price
Naomi Price

User ID: 458366
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Deposits are necessary to secure meeting with me I'll be available in Des Moines, IA 2/4 - 2/6. No reputable provider that's invested thousand of dollars into her name isn't going run off with deposit. Take time do your research and of course use your gut.
Naomi Price is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women