Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452888
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-08-2011, 12:58 AM   #166
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
5. Chica...why in the hell isn't this thread closed
So to not discuss it is the answer? Why not make it a new rule that nba threads are not allowed. No one has been uncivil....people have voiced opinions....so why so fast to close it? I thought that was sorta discouraged when discussions were happening.n

What would the reasoning be personally for it. The people who posted her read it and choose to respond. They didn't have to.n they wanted to or felt inclined. Just trying to grasp the don't discuss and close it first mentality. Maybe its too many pages to moderate and monitor.....or something trivial like that who knows?

At least its not a bbfs thread lol.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:07 AM   #167
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

What's that old saying....

If you keep doing the same thing over and over (dicussing NBA threads) expecting a different result (which we are never going to get) it's called insanity
Old 04-08-2011, 01:16 AM   #168
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh hush DickmeDown . I have heard some amazing things about you from my girlfriends. If I were to make such an exception I wouldn't say so in public. It would go against everything I just posted lol.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #169
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

You know I still love you DeD...I just can't risk gettin' dicked down and losing my mind! I REALLY REALLY hope I didn't hurt your feelings with anything I said.

Quote:
What's that old saying....

If you keep doing the same thing over and over (dicussing NBA threads) expecting a different result (which we are never going to get) it's called insanity
Old 04-08-2011, 01:36 AM   #170
DickEmDown
Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Oh hush DickmeDown . I have heard some amazing things about you from my girlfriends. If I were to make such an exception I wouldn't say so in public. It would go against everything I just posted lol.
Whatever you heard...lies I tell ya, all LIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
You know I still love you DeD...
Yeah, yeah...tell me anything.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:00 AM   #171
CarlaBrazil
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor View Post
Im sorry...but for you gals having to hook for a living you aren't going to get on here and turn down anyone who is paying your rent.
When I began in this biz I saw people I didnt otherwise would see if I really didnt have to make a living, I was very unhappy and I was burnout very quickly and exited for a while. I am thankful that today I do not have to see anyone I don't want to see because my rent is due or do things I am not comfortable with because I am afraid of a bad review. I am able to make a living outside of this hobby and can be picky about whom I see since this is only my suplemental income.
I do not see Black men or Hispanics. I am not attracted to them at all.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:10 AM   #172
DickEmDown
Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaBrazil View Post
I do not see Black men or Hispanics. I am not attracted to them at all.
That is fine...but are you attracted to every other client that you DO see???

I know it won't get me anywhere because I'm black but your website pics are HOT!!!

Carry on...
Old 04-08-2011, 02:12 AM   #173
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

DeD, its still open because, to this point, everyone has remained on track and mostly respectful, shockingly enough! No major meltdowns even 170 posts in...restores my faith in people, for a minute at least!!

I think this thread has shown a LOT of people a view into the depths of thinking and more honest feelings that I haven't seen on countless past threads on this matter.

Wish I had taken that bet now!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #174
DickEmDown
Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
DeD, its still open because, to this point, everyone has remained on track and mostly respectful, shockingly enough! No major meltdowns even 170 posts in...restores my faith in people, for a minute at least!!

I think this thread has shown a LOT of people a view into the depths of thinking and more honest feelings that I haven't seen on countless past threads on this matter.

Wish I had taken that bet now!
Yeah, I know Chica...I honestly wouldn't have closed it either

They are scared of you...folks play nice in the Nat'l forums
Old 04-08-2011, 02:34 AM   #175
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Yeah, I know Chica...I honestly wouldn't have closed it either

They are scared of you...folks play nice in the Nat'l forums
Not always!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:46 AM   #176
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Now now DeD, I can't have you flirtin' with other girls right under my nose!

Quote:
That is fine...but are you attracted to every other client that you DO see???

I know it won't get me anywhere because I'm black but your website pics are HOT!!!

Carry on...
Old 04-08-2011, 02:51 AM   #177
Guest031213-03
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just do my research even more when I feel someone has contacted me that may have made me uncomfortable. Thats how the boards can be very helpful to the ladies that MAY be fearful of certain men. Check his posts and reviews. That always makes me more comfortable when I'm considering spending time with anyone. Someone mentioned AA men causing drama. I've been through that also. I personally have NEVER had a 'white" pimp try to text or call me. Maybe that is one reason why some ladies don't want to see AA men. I kinda think pimps tell their ladies not to see black men because they already know their girl has been brainwashed by him (the Pimp), maybe he's afraid a nice AA client will come in and swoop her off her feet since she is already "in love" with him (the pimp that just so happens to be AA). Other races truely do haggle just as much as the next race at times. Smelly, disrespectful, rude, hagglers, time wasters, ncns, they come in all races. It still boils down to the ladies own personal choice. If you think a lady has a pimp just because she won't see a black man, that should be the LEAST of your worries. You should be more worried that she will rob, steal, bait n switch, upsell, etc more than anything.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:38 AM   #178
The FrenchGuy
Gaining Momentum

"You can talk yourself out of any policy but NBA" I sued to think it was a Race think (which somehow I still think it is), but I've learned some "providers" hang with black people but still don't sleep with blacks in the hobby.

For providers who have an NBA policy, "black" guys= pimps, no tips, disrespect, bad attitude, and ALL the possible dangers in the hobby.
Yeah, you will all come here and argue it's just "preference", but deep down this IS a racist issue.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:52 AM   #179
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

All who? Not Hannah Heresy...it is what it is and you can call it whatever works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The FrenchGuy View Post
"You can talk yourself out of any policy but NBA" I sued to think it was a Race think (which somehow I still think it is), but I've learned some "providers" hang with black people but still don't sleep with blacks in the hobby.

For providers who have an NBA policy, "black" guys= pimps, no tips, disrespect, bad attitude, and ALL the possible dangers in the hobby.
Yeah, you will all come here and argue it's just "preference", but deep down this IS a racist issue.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:06 AM   #180
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by The FrenchGuy View Post

So you are able to see in a person's heart and "know" there reasons for doing things now. That's interesting. Most people who feel that is a race issue are the ones that feel it's a race thing all the time every time whether in the hobby or not.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women