Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2019, 09:22 AM   #1
Jaeden Eve
It has to be done.

User ID: 373291
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I need answers..

So I had a hobbyist tell me I don’t look like my pictures... so if you have seen me do me a favor and tell me if I need to update my photos? Thanks love you all!!!

Jaeden ❤️
Jaeden Eve is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:30 AM   #2
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

None of your pics show your face so I do not know how he could determine that. But, if you have gained or lost considerable weight (25 lbs. or more), he may be right on your body. It is always good to update your pics regularly anyway for both the hobbyist, so he knows what you look like when you open the door for him, especially if he has not seen you before, and the provider, so that she does not get told that her pics do not match her physically in a review or get a bad rep in the male back channel forums that she has old and deceptive pics on her profile.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:35 AM   #3
Jaeden Eve
It has to be done.

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the info..
Old 07-11-2019, 10:02 AM   #4
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I was checking you out yesterday and trying to guess your stats. I'm thinking 38C-26-34 or 36 and natural if you are 5'6" and 145.

Seeking clarification bc I like what I see.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:21 AM   #5
Chico Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Whether or not you decide to add new pics is up to you. As someone who’s had the pleasure of meeting you in person, I will tell the guys here that you are a very sexy lady and well worth visiting. Guys, her body is just like the pics and you will certainly leave with a smile on your face.
Chico Brown is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #6
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Encounters: 66

I personally believe that your pics are an accurate representation of you; however, I do agree that they are somewhat vague. I have always enjoyed my time with you and I consider you to be quite an attractive lady! Maybe just adding a couple more revealing, current shots, might help those who haven’t yet met you to get a better feel for who they might experience when the door opens. Whatever you decide to do, I for one am happy to know you and pleased with your looks - and other stuff. :-)
defleppard is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #7
Master37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I wonder who is so bad told you about the photo
Master37 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:46 PM   #8
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

My only suggestion is to get some pictures that are not blurry like you have 2 pictures that are nicely lit and then 3 that are a bit blurry or with some filter I understand wanting the artistic style but it may make some guys think that they are old pictures or bad photoshop.

Just my 2¢ not trying to be a jerk...
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:07 PM   #9
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Jaeden,

If you're getting enough business, who cares what one guy thinks? A lot of ladies who are amazingly beautiful and also extraordinary BCD have had the same pics for years. However, their frames are basically the same as well.

You're the best judge of whether or not you need to update your photos.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:21 PM   #10
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If you need to ask if you need new pictures there is your answer. You do. Why ask? Just post a new pic once a month. Rotate out the oldest one. Problem solved and the freshness can only drive new business.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:28 PM   #11
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
If you need to ask if you need new pictures there is your answer. You do. Why ask? Just post a new pic once a month. Rotate out the oldest one. Problem solved and the freshness can only drive new business.
I agree and not being a jerk or trying to put anyone down just my 2¢ since it was a public question.

Change rejuvenates us drive productivity. To tell you to stay the same would be selfish trying to keep you with the same circle and keep you from improving your wealth.

For example I’m sure you like fine goods like any other lady I know and those fancy brands have different looks for each calendar season and keep one classic look around just giving a real world example of what I’m trying to say
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:05 PM   #12
Jaeden Eve
It has to be done.

My ECCIE Reviews

I love all the answers.. thanks. Sometimes it’s just someone else’s perception that I need. I didn’t think of it like that. I appreciate y’all honesty. ❤️
Old 07-11-2019, 10:39 PM   #13
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

You are hot, I always enjoy seeing you. You know if I could, id be over there every fucking day. But ive been busy at work, and life has been getting in the way. However, your photos do give the idea you look one way, and you look a different way. But the thing is, You are hot, so if you just posted photos that showed you the way you really look, you would do fine. I need to come over and get pegged again soon. maybe we could role play a fantasy where you get mad at me for my post and want to get even with me by pegging me. That would be hot.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 04:53 AM   #14
McHappy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
If you need to ask if you need new pictures there is your answer.
Agreed. You've answered the question for yourself.

Never having seen you, but having looked at your profile before, I'll offer some feedback. Personally I get a negative response to pictures 1 & 3. The others evoke positive responses. I like the idea of shooting for one new picture a month.

Finally, kudos to you for having the courage to ask the question. Way too many of us never stop to ask a question like that and as a result we miss the chance to grow.

You clearly have earned some strong admirers because of how you conduct yourself and I wish you the very best!
McHappy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 07:19 AM   #15
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

I can't even tell whats going on in pic 3, it's blurry and half of it is a reflection in the mirror. Normally I wouldn't be critical, but you asked for feedback.

Perhaps just some additional photos which will help a gent know what he should expdct to see when you open the door.
corona is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women