Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40255
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2018, 07:23 PM   #1
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default why u catching feelings when we agreed to just sex?

is fwb just a myth? i can’t seem to keep something steady without it becoming emotional. im up front that im married, (although unhappily and i refrain from disclosing that im on the brink of running out the door screaming) but then eventually that seems to be an excuse to formulate and become the subject of an argument...of which eventually leads to the common “i guess u would never leave her for me?”

what could i be doing wrong? i thought it was an age thing...but it’s not. two weeks with the most recent girl and she dropped this bomb on me today. i should’ve known what was about to happen when she told me last Friday that she had broke up with her long distance BF.

this is one good reason to stick to hobbying...

thanks for reading,

HF
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:31 PM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Ahhh what? Calm down Beavis. Have some nachos..There's always other chicks to score with.......
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:45 AM   #3
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

they're are always the ones that want rescued or a sugardaddy. move on
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:01 AM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you seriously asking this on a hooker board? Lol

I think you answered your own question with that last sentence.

Good luck
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:36 AM   #5
Nightshift83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Just hit it once or twice and move on. Play the game just don’t play it to long !!
Nightshift83 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #6
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default sorry but i don’t have that kind of self control...

when the pussy is good, i’ll keep hittin’ it until either of us gets bored or she starts talking about a relationship. it’s then when i’ll try to get things straight or i bounce...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshift83 View Post
Just hit it once or twice and move on. Play the game just don’t play it to long !!
Old 10-16-2018, 02:04 PM   #7
jimmy jump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Just tell her you’re her BF and cheat like a motherfucker.
If you’re not interested in a relationship, you shouldn’t give two fucks.
But fwb fuck buddy relationships can work if that’s what both want.
jimmy jump is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:00 PM   #8
SimplyEcstatic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

HF it sounds like you aren’t upfront about expectations and only seeking a fwb. Saying you are married while you are outright pursuing another woman doesn’t say fwb, it says you aren’t happy with your situation and are looking to change it. Your follow up post makes it appear you like to play games with women’s emotions. You aren’t man enough to be open with your wife or with ‘side’ chicks. You are just playing with other’s emotions for your own pleasure and are going to end up destroying and scarring your wife. Try fixing your home life before you go off creating chaos in other people’s home life.
SimplyEcstatic is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #9
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default ive tried being a BF and that leads to disaster

ive had a sancha, and that’s difficult to maintain. like any GF, they want to date, spend the night, travel, meet the family, etc. basically, living two lives is a MOTHERFUCKER...

i often connect with college girls. they’re serious about school and don’t want the interference and distractions of a relationship, but still have needs that they want satisfied by an asshole like me. i am open about expectations and sometimes we both end up agreeing to fwb...and when it doesn’t, i move on. ive often thought it was an age thing, but it’s not. ive connected with divorcées that tell me up front, without asking, that they just want to be free and no strings attached. some stick to their guns while others fall back into old habits and forget that we had an understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy jump View Post
Just tell her you’re her BF and cheat like a motherfucker.
If you’re not interested in a relationship, you shouldn’t give two fucks.
But fwb fuck buddy relationships can work if that’s what both want.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:41 PM   #10
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default ok Dr. Phil...take it easy

i do set expectations...so plz don’t make assumptions. i am not happy with my marriage situation, but i am man enough to take care of my home affairs and be there for my kids. not disclosing to my wife, the nature of my sex addiction and my repetitive infidelity, has nothing to do with me not being man enough...it just shows how smart i am. obviously, that situation would stand to benefit NO ONE!

u may speculate all u want and ur entitled to ur opinion...thanks for ur post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyEcstatic View Post
HF it sounds like you aren’t upfront about expectations and only seeking a fwb. Saying you are married while you are outright pursuing another woman doesn’t say fwb, it says you aren’t happy with your situation and are looking to change it. Your follow up post makes it appear you like to play games with women’s emotions. You aren’t man enough to be open with your wife or with ‘side’ chicks. You are just playing with other’s emotions for your own pleasure and are going to end up destroying and scarring your wife. Try fixing your home life before you go off creating chaos in other people’s home life.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women