Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2018, 09:40 PM   #1
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 120
Default Encounter: Samiii has some great tits.

Date: 10/4/2018
Name: Samiii
Phone: 585-228-6429
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: Twitter--- samiii@sami90567184
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Culver - make sure you have the right one.
Hair Length and Color: Brownish. Up on top of her head.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty nice body. Nice big squeezable tits. Any of the pictures she’s put up on her Twitter are definitely her. Girl next door face. She was dressed very casual. Like someone who lived out in the country.
Recommendation: Yes
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:41 AM   #2
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

The fact that there is no rate in the ROS is excusable in this case. It's an embarrassment to pay anything for this kind of service. Anyone who empowers this bullshit does a disservice to their fellow hobbyists.

I really don't see much difference between this shit and the idiot that throws hundreds at some stripper and gets nothing for it apart from being labeled as a sucker.

Maybe some guys long for the days when when we got corn fed travelers from Iowa giving covered hand jobs. At least they dressed for the occasion.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:25 AM   #3
Z06
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
The fact that there is no rate in the ROS is excusable in this case. It's an embarrassment to pay anything for this kind of service. Anyone who empowers this bullshit does a disservice to their fellow hobbyists.

I really don't see much difference between this shit and the idiot that throws hundreds at some stripper and gets nothing for it apart from being labeled as a sucker.

Maybe some guys long for the days when when we got corn fed travelers from Iowa giving covered hand jobs. At least they dressed for the occasion.
Why do you care so much how others spend their money? Because you want everything for nothing? Because you’re too damn cheap to pay for anything? “Maybe if we all band together we can get these women to do things at half their price if nobody goes to them ***high fives***”.

How about you just spend your money as you want and stop trying to tear everyone else apart based on their experiences. If you don’t want to pay the rate of some provider then don’t. But shut the hell up about it and move on and quit whining. I’m not out here to try to lowball providers, that shouldn’t be the mission. If they’re getting guys to pay their rates why the hell should they lower them? If guys are happy paying for it then what’s the problem? Because you’re too cheap you want them to come down? If they aren’t getting customers then they will come down but it’s their choice. You either pay or don’t.
Z06 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 10:29 AM   #4
jokacz
Valued Poster

It's not about "cheap". It's about giving de facto acceptance to substandard service. I've been consistent on this point ever since Baby China Doll came around here with her covered blow jobs. While all the while she was raw dogging her inner circle of "advisors". I call bullshit when I see it, and will continue to do so.
Old 10-16-2018, 11:31 AM   #5
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
Girl next door face. She was dressed very casual. Like someone who lived out in the country.
lol not glowing

so we have a set of tits

that cant dress ,

too lazy

or both
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #6
Z06
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
It's not about "cheap". It's about giving de facto acceptance to substandard service. I've been consistent on this point ever since Baby China Doll came around here with her covered blow jobs. While all the while she was raw dogging her inner circle of "advisors". I call bullshit when I see it, and will continue to do so.
All you do is come on here and shit on everyone’s reviews. There’s a solution to your problems.... and it’s really simple. If you don’t want to see a provider or don’t like what they’re offering, DONT SEE THEM! Don’t get mad that they don’t want to offer certain things. You either accept it or move on to someone that does. Honestly nobody gives a damn about all your negativity. If the provider doesn’t want to do something and it’s been a pretty clear pattern then shut up about it and move on and stop throwing a hissy fit over the people who are ok with that service.
Z06 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #7
jokacz
Valued Poster

I don't believe a single reviewer would repeat with this ho.

(but one has to read the ROS to know that)

I'll let Adam Smith's invisible hand determine her fate.
Old 10-16-2018, 04:15 PM   #8
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
most all bb at gems then ellie would grab them like he was doing something special

when I first started reading this site they were all held up as virgin marys

some of that shit I used to read here...……. uhhh ……….yyyyyyy ahhhh
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:14 PM   #9
Maximum4
Premium Access

Oh, some things I forgot.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:06 PM   #10
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
With China, it was more Steak Tartare than raw dog.......

elg.........
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:17 PM   #11
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
With China, it was more Steak Tartare than raw dog.......

elg.........

Over the years I've come to realize that whenever a hooker has a fanatical following led by a bunch of WK's that are always quick to come to her defense despite her bad behavior, BBFS is the reason 99% of the time.

I find it curious that all her reviews have been purged. Probably done by the same mod that purged his own record on his way out the door. If any other whore has had that courtesy extended to her I would be more than surprised.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:20 PM   #12
Maximum4
Premium Access

Quote:
I certainly hope my YES recommendation isn’t as influential as you may think it is. I don’t need to justify it, but I always write my reviews honestly and my YES on Samiii is based purely on her body. I know there are some hobbyists who will get a shit-ton more fucking out of her than I did.

My clear, detailed statements about her performance in the ROS is more than enough for an intelligent hobbyist to make up their mind about Samiii.

I give a NO for providers that have <insert prohibited topic> issues, signs of unhealthiness, bad skin, theft and some times performance. Samiii is hot enough to me that I know there are some hobbyist out there who will want to fuck the shit out of her. I’m the last guy who would want to cause someone to miss seeing Samiii tits.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:24 PM   #13
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
I certainly hope my YES recommendation isn’t as influential as you may think it is....

I understand completely what you are saying, but those without PA who only see the "yes" don't have the ability to see your rationale.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:41 PM   #14
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
I understand completely what you are saying, but those without PA who only see the "yes" don't have the ability to see your rationale.
I guess they have to step up then or not.......
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:52 PM   #15
Maximum4
Premium Access

Quote:
I know, I hated it during the times I didn’t have PA. You definitely want all the details. I just had to deal with it. It was helpful when others would post their opinions after a review. It sometimes would fill in the gaps.

But....

After 2+ decades of hobbying going back to the ASPD days, it only seems right that those who want to see the details of the ROS, should get PA somehow.

It’s not that hard. You only have to do ONE review to get six weeks. A happy ending review at an Asian Spa and you’re in business. I would love to see more contributions from the members here.

Happy Hunting.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
sami90567184

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women