Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2018, 03:00 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

^^^ i ignore posts by retards.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:03 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Who you pointing at Dickhead?

You post is the first one on the page!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:07 PM   #18
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Who you pointing at Dickhead?

You post is the first one on the page!

"Just another freak in the freak kingdom" - Rauol Duke

The most interesting man in the world on "MANSCAPING" - "I have no idea what this is."

Cogburn: I am in your debt for that shot, pard.
LaBoeuf: Never doubt the Texas Ranger!

Ignoring:
WTF, Empty Pockets, Bumscum

FIFY Butthead
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:12 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

When you say ignore....does that mean quote the poster you say you are ignoring?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:34 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

^^^ We should all ignore posts by retards.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:20 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF: "You post is the first one on the page..."
Did someone say "retard"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:25 PM   #22
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Omarosa was considered ethical, intelligent, honest and patriotic enough to be chosen by trump to serve in the White House. It may turn out to be one of his better appointees as all the others are going to prison. Considering how highly trump thought of Omarosa we owe it to the president to take her seriously.
Ethical and intelligent, really? How?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:32 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
It should worry you, you dumb fuck!

God damn to you ever think before you post?

^^^ We should all ignore posts by retards.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:34 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

God damn to you ever think before you post?
ESL classes are available at the community college near you!

You've been hanging out with the Dreamers too much! Oh, compermiso, bobo ...

¡Las clases de ESL están disponibles en la universidad comunitaria más cercana!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:35 PM   #25
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Genuinely funny WTF. Wrong God. I think CB was talking about the White God and Blonde haired blue eyed baby Jesus who spoke Aramaic. Not the fake one. Who would ever believe God was going to give you 72 virgins for killing as many white people as you can?

Next thing youre going to tell me an apple fell off a tree, some woman picked it up and ate it and it fucked the world up

Youre so funny

Yeah...those old masters of the Renaissance did give us some skewed ideas as to what Jesus might have looked like. I guess the Vatican might have had a little influence there, right?

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:44 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://nypost.com/2015/10/04/hillar...ed-doors-book/

Quote:
NEWS EXCLUSIVE

Hillary has long history of beating up Bill behind closed doors: book

By Maureen Callahan October 4, 2015 | 6:00am

She’s on a mission to be a softer, warmer, funnier candidate — but according to a new book, the real Hillary Clinton is so volatile and prone to violent outbursts that she terrorizes staff, Secret Service agents and even her own husband.

In “The Clintons’ War On Women” (Skyhorse), out Oct. 13, political strategist Roger Stone details Hillary’s abusive behavior — dating back to the Clintons’ days in Arkansas, where Bill served as governor.

“Hillary Clinton has a long history of being domestically violent with Bill,” Stone writes. “Hillary has beaten Bill, hit him with hard objects, scratched and clawed him, and made him bleed.”

Stone, a controversial figure who recently decamped from Donald Trump’s campaign, also delves into the more fantastical rumors that have dogged the Clintons for years.

Accounts of marital discord, however, have been well-reported for decades. Even Bill Clinton’s former press officer Dee Dee Myers later admitted that she covered for the first lady.

In March 1993, when Hillary flew to her father’s deathbed in Little Rock, Ark., Bill entertained Barbra Streisand at the White House. When Hillary heard that the singer — an unabashed admirer of the president — had spent the night at the White House, she flew back home in a rage.

The president was later seen with such a bad scratch on his neck that reporters were asking about it.

“I’m the idiot who said he’d cut himself shaving before I’d seen him,” Myers told author Gail Sheehy in 1999. “Then I saw him — it was a big scratch, clearly not a shaving cut. Barbra Streisand was clearly around at the time.”

Arkansas state troopers assigned to then-Gov. Bill Clinton’s detail had seen worse. Once, when Hillary awoke in the middle of the night to find Bill gone, she called the trooper assigned to Bill and demanded he bring the governor home immediately.

She was waiting in the kitchen, and as Chris Andersen wrote in “American Evita: Hillary Clinton’s Path to Power,” the ensuing fight got violent, with “shattering glass and slamming doors” reverberating throughout the mansion. “When it was over, staff members . . . [found] broken glass, smashed dishes and a cupboard door ripped off its hinges.”

Andersen also wrote that Hillary would assault Bill in their limo en route to official functions. Whatever was available, she’d throw at Bill: “Yellow legal pads, files, briefing books, car keys . . . ‘They’d be screaming at each other, real blue-in-the-face stuff,’ one of their drivers said, ‘but when the car pulled up to their destination, it was all smiles and waving for the crowd.’ ”

Just stay the f–k back — stay the f–k away from me!
- Hillary allegedly screamed at Secret Service
The Secret Service, Stone writes, got a glimpse of the domestic discord as early as Inauguration Day 1993, when Bill told her she couldn’t take the vice president’s office as her own.

“Hillary began Inauguration Day 1993 cursing and shrieking profanities at Bill,” Stone writes. This account was also documented in Gary Aldrich’s book “Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House” — as was her verbal abuse towards her Secret Service detail.

“Just stay the f–k back — stay the f–k away from me!” she’d tell them. “Don’t come within 10 yards of me, or else! Just f–king do as I say, okay?”

Hillary, Aldrich writes, was incensed that a Secret Service agent refused to carry her luggage — not part of the job description.

Such disdain was inculcated in first daughter Chelsea. As former Bloomberg News reporter Kate Andersen Bower wrote in her book, “The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House,” Chelsea could be as vicious and imperious as her mother.

“Chelsea was on the phone,” Bower writes, when a Secret Service agent walked in. “ ‘Oh, I’ve got to go,’ she told her friend. ‘The pigs are here.’ ”

White House florist Ronn Payne recalled that agent turning “crimson.”

“‘Ms. Clinton, I want to tell you something,’ he said. ‘My job is to stand between you, your family, and a bullet. Do you understand?’

“She replied, ‘Well, that’s what my mother and father call you.’ ”

In 1999, at the height of the Lewinsky scandal, Hillary again assaulted the president. Stone cites Christopher Andersen’s account:

“Much of what transpired . . . was plainly audible to Secret Service and household staff members down the hall. In the past, Hillary had thrown books and an ashtray at the president — both hitting their mark . . . Hillary slapped him across the face — hard enough to leave a red mark that would be clearly visible to Secret Service agents when he left the room.

“ ‘You stupid, stupid, stupid bastard,’ Hillary shouted.”

As editor and author R. Emmett Tyrell has reported, the verbal and physical abuse has not relented since the Clintons left the White House: “Sources close to the Secret Service . . . report that dreadful altercations have erupted several times,” and usually involve “yelling, screaming, throwing of soft and hard objects, breakage of vases and glasses and just plain nastiness.”

The newer, fuzzier Hillary will be a hard sell with voters, Stone tells The Post. “There’s only one Hillary Clinton: she’s the Ice Queen,” he says. “That’s the real Hillary. The one you see in her campaign — that’s the fake.”
Old 02-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #27
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
ESL classes are available at the community college near you!

You've been hanging out with the Dreamers too much! Oh, compermiso, bobo ...

¡Las clases de ESL están disponibles en la universidad comunitaria más cercana!
WTF es una pendejo permanente ! Y quero " spitroast " todo la dia !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:06 PM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
As if we don’t have enough problems with republicans we now find out our Vice President is as nuts as trump himself. One of trumps famous political appointees Omarosa says that Pence hears voices and claims god is talking to him! If god was talking to him he would say “mike your a wacko”.

Then again I am thinking most republicans hear voices of some sort, how else can they justify the deplorable acts of racism and sexual abuse they condone without hearing voices?

I can’t wait till Mueller starts talking to them saying “assholes your going to jail”!
I think you're hearing voices. It must be that little Gerbil in your ass telling you to write this shit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:16 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think you're hearing voices. It must be that little Gerbil in your ass telling you to write this shit.

Jim

GerbilWhisperer... LOLing 0zombies

Old 02-13-2018, 05:18 PM   #30
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Pence, as other Christians, is a man of faith and "hears God" in the manner in which God has chosen to speak to him. Why question it? How anyone pursues their own one-on-one relationship with Him should never be doubted .

Don’t be so gullible, Pence is a ass, he doesn’t hear anything, he just uses god to keep the conservative religious nutbags happy. Pence is a evil person and a fake, he lies constantly and could care less about anyone but Mike Pence.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women