Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35263
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2022, 05:25 PM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump's case is significantly different than HRC's.

1. Out of 150,000 plus emails, only two paragraphs had a sentence marked with a "C" for classified.

2. The other documents that did contain classified information were not marked classified. The burden is on the sender to properly mark classified information. It's not on the recipient to figure out if a document that is not marked classified has classified material. This is what Comey based his ruling on. It was reckless for HRC to not realize she had classified material, but it was not properly marked. So, there was no intent to illegally possess classified material.

3. Even former Atty General Barr has said Trump had no business hording classified material at the MAR A lago.

4. General Petraus got into trouble for giving top secret information to his mistress so she could write a book. He did not have to go to jail.
I've posted several articles on the huge difference in the two but Trump apologists do not care.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 06:39 PM   #77
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump's case is significantly different than HRC's.

1. Out of 150,000 plus emails, only two paragraphs had a sentence marked with a "C" for classified.

2. The other documents that did contain classified information were not marked classified. The burden is on the sender to properly mark classified information. It's not on the recipient to figure out if a document that is not marked classified has classified material. This is what Comey based his ruling on. It was reckless for HRC to not realize she had classified material, but it was not properly marked. So, there was no intent to illegally possess classified material.

3. Even former Atty General Barr has said Trump had no business hording classified material at the MAR A lago.

4. General Petraus got into trouble for giving top secret information to his mistress so she could write a book. He did not have to go to jail.
As I wrote before, I'm not sure I'd find Edward Snowden or Julian Assange guilty if I were on a jury, especially now that Blackman's pointed out it's the judge who determines the sentence.

What Trump and Hillary Clinton did was plain stupid. From the perspective of the risk to the United States of American, what Clinton did was stupider. According to Wikipedia, 65 of the Emails on her server were retroactively deemed "Secret," and 22 deemed "Top Secret." I don't know a lot about computer security, but it seems to me that a server owned by an individual can be at high risk of being hacked, especially when that individual is the Secretary of State. Do we want our enemies, or our allies for that matter, peering into the communications of our top foreign relations official?

Trump on the other hand had top secret documents mixed in with newspaper clippings, dirty underwear, maybe an autographed photo of Stormy Daniels, in boxes in a building presumably guarded by the Secret Service. There's just no comparison.

On the other hand, from the perspective of what's stupidest considering the interests of the individuals involved, Trump takes the cake. When he didn't give over all the secret documents early this year, he was giving the finger to The Man. And you don't given the finger to The Man, even if you are the ex-president of the United States of America. The Man will fuck you.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 02:30 AM   #78
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is not even close to what he meant.
Lusty’s on ignore so I won’t be explaining anything to him. Were I to believe he was a tad more honest I might remove him but nah, no need, Ive read enough of his less than honest posts in the past to know better.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 02:33 AM   #79
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
As I wrote before, I'm not sure I'd find Edward Snowden or Julian Assange guilty if I were on a jury, especially now that Blackman's pointed out it's the judge who determines the sentence.

What Trump and Hillary Clinton did was plain stupid. From the perspective of the risk to the United States of American, what Clinton did was stupider. According to Wikipedia, 65 of the Emails on her server were retroactively deemed "Secret," and 22 deemed "Top Secret." I don't know a lot about computer security, but it seems to me that a server owned by an individual can be at high risk of being hacked, especially when that individual is the Secretary of State. Do we want our enemies, or our allies for that matter, peering into the communications of our top foreign relations official?

Trump on the other hand had top secret documents mixed in with newspaper clippings, dirty underwear, maybe an autographed photo of Stormy Daniels, in boxes in a building presumably guarded by the Secret Service. There's just no comparison.

On the other hand, from the perspective of what's stupidest considering the interests of the individuals involved, Trump takes the cake. When he didn't give over all the secret documents early this year, he was giving the finger to The Man. And you don't given the finger to The Man, even if you are the ex-president of the United States of America. The Man will fuck you.
So you think that Hillary receiving an email that wasn’t classified or marked as such when she got it but was made classified at some later date is in a way comparable to someone that picks up a document which is clearly marked classified when they get it and mishandle it under a law they signed. Come on Tiny, I’ll let you rethink that because it’s definitely not even in same solar system of similarity.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 11:29 AM   #80
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
So you think that Hillary receiving an email that wasn’t classified or marked as such when she got it but was made classified at some later date is in a way comparable to someone that picks up a document which is clearly marked classified when they get it and mishandle it under a law they signed. Come on Tiny, I’ll let you rethink that because it’s definitely not even in same solar system of similarity.
I'll take your word for it Blackman, that from a legal perspective, mishandling documents marked confidential is a lot more egregious than handling state department business on your personal server. From a legal perspective, what you say above makes sense, to me anyway. You certainly know better than I do.

However, what I said was, "From the perspective of the [national security] risk to the United States of American, what Clinton did was stupider." I'll stand by that.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 11:37 AM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Lusty’s on ignore so I won’t be explaining anything to him. Were I to believe he was a tad more honest I might remove him but nah, no need, Ive read enough of his less than honest posts in the past to know better.
He is just bright enough to be delusional.

He can on one hand post an even handed article explaining our differences and in the very next post, exhibiting behavior that he'd just denounced!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 11:52 AM   #82
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

However, what I said was, "From the perspective of the [national security] risk to the United States of American, what Clinton did was stupider." I'll stand by that.
I do not agree with that but arguing about it would be like you trying to convince me that the first runner up is hotter than Miss Universe.

What really matters when it comes to prosecution is the legal perspective. ...hopefully the political perspective comes in a distant second.

But I want Trump to get convicted in Georgia, I want him convicted IN DC for not returning classified documents....convicted in NY for his misrepresentation for loans.

But most of all I'd like him to be convicted for continuing this myth that tax cuts always produce more tax revenue!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women