Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #181
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Joel Olsteen is a two bit huckster, writing his phony ass books on "how to be successful"

OK dipwad, try this. You take over a mega chrurch when your old man dies and just keep raking in the cash. That's how you really did it.

The truth is, old man Olsteen is probably rolling over in his grave. He was a fire breathing "your going straight to hell if you don't repent' pentacostal that built a ministry up on the upper east side of Houston by preying upon peoples insecurities.

Joel's accountants probably told him to "tone it down and go for the "River Oaks Crowd'. This 'let's all be good little boys and girls" pablum that he feeds to his flock every Sunday now would make his old man fume.

By the way. When the City of Houston could not afford the upkeep on the old Summit, (where the Rockets used to play), Joel just wrote them a check for it, then spent millions renevating the place.

Ain't God great.
yeah, no shit.... Olsteen (just like John Edward) just prey on people's fear and/or grief to become fat fucking rich..... they are both amazing con men... and pieces of shit also
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #182
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sorry EXNY, I responded before seeing your reply. Yours is better worded than mine.
I don't think it will make a lick of difference with WE1911.

He will probably post something about how it is impossible for an eyeball to just appear overnight. Therefore evolution must be false.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #183
timpage
Account Disabled

I dunno. I've always liked to watch the religious megalomaniacs sell their wares on TV....it's an amusing phenomenom. Most are outright shitbags. But, Osteen is a positive dude. I get that he's trying to make money, but at least he leaves his audience with a positive message unlike so many of the religious hucksters. I like the dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Joel Olsteen is a two bit huckster, writing his phony ass books on "how to be successful"

OK dipwad, try this. You take over a mega chrurch when your old man dies and just keep raking in the cash. That's how you really did it.

The truth is, old man Olsteen is probably rolling over in his grave. He was a fire breathing "your going straight to hell if you don't repent' pentacostal that built a ministry up on the upper east side of Houston by preying upon peoples insecurities.

Joel's accountants probably told him to "tone it down and go for the "River Oaks Crowd'. This 'let's all be good little boys and girls" pablum that he feeds to his flock every Sunday now would make his old man fume.

By the way. When the City of Houston could not afford the upkeep on the old Summit, (where the Rockets used to play), Joel just wrote them a check for it, then spent millions renevating the place.

Ain't God great.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #184
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I dunno. I've always liked to watch the religious megalomaniacs sell their wares on TV....it's an amusing phenomenom. Most are outright shitbags. But, Osteen is a positive dude. I get that he's trying to make money, but at least he leaves his audience with a positive message unlike so many of the religious hucksters. I like the dude.
He's doing a lot more than "trying" to make money.
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...een-net-worth/
Quote:
Joel Osteen was born in Texas and has an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars. A pastor, author, and televangelist, Joel Osteen is the pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. He took over his father's role as a pastor and televangelist, despite having very little formal religious training, in 1999. Since then, the Lakewood Church broadcast has grown exponentially and can be seen in 100 different countries.
You can't argue with his business sense though and growing his business.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #185
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

IF, as evolutionists claim, the earth is billions of years old, and mankind has evolved from a lower and simpler form of life, then why has mankind gone from writing upon stones to laser printers in just the past 3,500 years

When God gave Moses the Ten Commandments, they were written upon stone. It is abundantly clear that the Egyptians carved messages into stone (hieroglyphics). So why is it that mankind has only discovered better inventions in the past few thousand years? If mankind had evolved, as evolutionists claim, then why didn't man discover ink a million years ago? Think about it. This is an astonishing thought--There were NO planes, cars, computers, refrigerators, electricity, lights, gas, powered-equipment, telephones, recording devices, CD players, MP3 players, electric razors, televisions, record players, movie cameras, or a million other modern technological inventions--just a mere 170 years ago. Civilization has advanced from utter primitiveness to incredible mind-boggling achievements in just a little over 100 years. So why didn't mankind discover any of this stuff 100,000,000 years ago, or 100,000 years ago for that matter?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:39 PM   #186
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Chromosome Count Proves Evolution is Wrong

There is no scientific evidence that a species can change the number of chromosomes within the DNA. The chromosome count within each species is fixed. This is the reason a male from one species cannot mate successfully with a female of another species. Man could not evolve from a monkey. Each species is locked into its chromosome count that cannot change. If an animal developed an extra chromosome or lost a chromosome because of some deformity, it could not successfully mate. The defect could not be passed along to the next generation. Evolving a new species is scientifically impossible

So Ex-Nyer, Old Timer and WTF- can you give me an example where a species ,mates with another species and forms something- again don't confuse this with like a horse mating with a Zebra or a Lion mating with a Tiger- give me an example of a species turning into another species- doesn't evolutionist states Birds became reptiles?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #187
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My favorite line from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "Men thought they were smarter than dolphins because all dolphins did all day was play around in the ocean. Dolphins thought they were smarter than men for the very same reason."

Makes you think, doesn't it?

<<< Not a dolphin.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:34 AM   #188
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
IF, as evolutionists claim, the earth is billions of years old, and mankind has evolved from a lower and simpler form of life, then why has mankind gone from writing upon stones to laser printers in just the past 3,500 years

When God gave Moses the Ten Commandments, they were written upon stone. It is abundantly clear that the Egyptians carved messages into stone (hieroglyphics). So why is it that mankind has only discovered better inventions in the past few thousand years? If mankind had evolved, as evolutionists claim, then why didn't man discover ink a million years ago? Think about it. This is an astonishing thought--There were NO planes, cars, computers, refrigerators, electricity, lights, gas, powered-equipment, telephones, recording devices, CD players, MP3 players, electric razors, televisions, record players, movie cameras, or a million other modern technological inventions--just a mere 170 years ago. Civilization has advanced from utter primitiveness to incredible mind-boggling achievements in just a little over 100 years. So why didn't mankind discover any of this stuff 100,000,000 years ago, or 100,000 years ago for that matter?

Just to get a couple details straight, most scientists accept that the earth is about 4.5 billion years old. And your question about why man hadn't invented modern technologies 100,000 or more years ago can be partially answered by the fact that modern man (cro-magnon) doesn't appear in the fossil record til about 45,00 years ago, plus or minus a couple thousand. Modern mans oldest drawings are found in a cave in southern France and date to as old as 32,900 years ago. The name of the cave is Chauvet and the drawings are incredible for a number of reasons. There is even what appears to be a proto-language.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:40 AM   #189
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The Bible places Mount Sinai in Arabia.

Two fascinating documentaries that attest to that claim.
Super interesting if you bother to watch.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEdpkdkjLf0

www.vimeo.com/39498729

The split rock and other things that they find around the mountain (in the second part
of the first video) will trip you out.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:49 AM   #190
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

May I ask a question to the Bible believers here? If you believe the Bible, why are you here?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #191
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am not a bible believer as you say it but I don't completely discount it. I can also say the same thing about evolution. It sounds good, but there are a lot of unanswered questions.

I suppose you're asking about the morality...well, the bible does talk about free will and mankind making a choice. Now if it was impossible to commit sin then where is the choice? Also, according to the new testament we are all forgiven especially if we repent sincerely. Hopefully I have time to repent but if I don't then I am already forgiven. Now if there is no god, heaven, or forgiveness then I am no better or worse off am I?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:55 AM   #192
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

So Ex-Nyer, Old Timer and WTF- can you give me an example where a species ,mates with another species and forms something- again don't confuse this with like a horse mating with a Zebra or a Lion mating with a Tiger- give me an example of a species turning into another species- doesn't evolutionist states Birds became reptiles?
I said I did not believe in God. I do not believe "God" made all this. I did not say that evolution has all the answers.

You are mixing apples with oranges. Personally , it is above my pay grade. I do know that I quit believing in Santa Claus and never believed in God. God would not make children go to church on Sunday instead of playing out in the yard. I quit going as soon as my parents gave me a choice, at around 8. If you choose to believe in God, fine. There is no scientific evidence to back up that belief but I don't give a shit if that is what you believe. I do know that folks do not go to God when they are sick physically...well maybe the true believers do. That is to me the true believers...they leave life and death in the hands of their Lord...they do not run to a doctor ever time a snake bites them!

Plus, what God would make two moron like JD and COG. Those two fuc'er are two generations away from orangutans'!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:00 AM   #193
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking See, COG does not even know why we are here. My monkey friends at the Zoo are smarter than he!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
May I ask a question to the Bible believers here? If you believe the Bible, why are you here?
My guess is reasonably priced good pussy!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:15 AM   #194
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Yes, the Egyptians did carve hieroglyphs on their monuments, but they also wrote on papyrus. 21st century Americans still inscribe their monuments made of stone, e.g., "Out of the Mountain of Despair, a Stone of Hope" (MLK monument dedicated in 2011).

Modern man, “Homo sapiens, is thought to have originated in Africa, where he reached anatomical modernity about 200,000 years ago and began to exhibit full behavioral modernity around 50,000 years ago” (wiki). Now before modern man could sit around on his couch reading his Sports Illustrated, he had to get beyond subsistence hunting and gathering (a full time – 24-7-365 – occupation), master agronomy and husbandry – which, btw, led to the discovery of beer the beverage of choice when reading Sports Illustrated – before developing cuneiform on clay tablets to record business transactions and inventories (evidently the first writers worked for capitalists for those on the left who continue to denounce capitalists and capitalism). Now if early man used wax (as the later Greeks did) at an earlier date, it’s understandable why those, if any, particular records have not survived.

The Egyptian hieroglyphs were all well and good for decorating monuments, but hieroglyphs weren’t flexible enough for mass communication as evidenced by the fact that scholars have been studying hieroglyphs for hundreds of years now, and there’s still much that they do not understand. Then along came the Phoenicians who developed an alphabet that Mediterranean peoples found convenient. The Greeks and the Etruscans (forebears of the Romans) adopted the Phoenician alphabet. By the time Gutenberg got around to integrating the technology necessary for the printing press in the 15th century, the Chinese were the first to employ moveable type btw, the European alphabet was a fairly simple group – 26 letters plus some variations: especially when it is compared with the over 4,000 characters used by the Chinese. So, as you can see, man’s writing skills also had to evolve for modern man to laze about on his couch reading his Sports Illustrated.

Quote:
My favorite line from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "Men thought they were smarter than dolphins because all dolphins did all day was play around in the ocean. Dolphins thought they were smarter than men for the very same reason."

<<< Not a dolphin.

+1 Now Douglas Adams wrote on paper, and it was a fine damn job he did!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #195
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

<<< Not a dolphin.
I saw a National Geographic documentary about a South American tribe. They hunted and gathered food a couple of hours a day and spent rest of their time socializing, taking naps and playing with their kids. It makes me wonder if our advanced western civilization is better or worse than the so called primitive ones.
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women