Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #16
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Chica,

I see your point. The guys on P411, esecially the ones who are established shouldn't have to pay a premium rate just for contacting a provider thru that service. I mostly use it as a reference tool anyways and its always a bonus to earn that extra ok if they are on P411.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #17
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I thought that the reason some ladies had a higher rate on P411/Eros was because they had to pay a high ammount to run ads on those sites. Doesn't any business take into consideration what it cost to run ads and set their rates accordingly?

I know a provider that charges a certain rate for BP and a higher rate for Eccie but as she explained, BP clients only wanted to hit it and go, no GFE therefore the rate was slightly lower. Makes perfect sense to me.

It really has never bothered me if a lady charged different rates. It's her business to run. I do my research and if there is a lower rate and I find it then I will contact her via that ad. Seems simple to me.

Quote:
Now the only time I would have worried about competition is if Valerie or London were at the same place/same time... LOL .
Now I know the reason you didn't make it to Houston..... Valerie....lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #18
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. If you notice they'll charge the lowest on backpage because the site is known for attracting cheap men. (Disclaimer: Not all providers do this)

Another provider told me she charged more on Eros because she found better clients there. This provider was from Boston, Ma. A hobbyist there even told me to do this when I first got started.

I think it is up to the man to do his own research. I see how it could be very painful. Paying $500 an hour for something you could have gotten for $150. That's funny.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #19
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Again, stop paying people who do sketchy shit.
That kind of thing usually screams out as not right, so definitely one of my rules!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #20
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

First all I am not complaining nor am I watching other providers rates..nor did I say anything about running a "special"..I brought this up because I have read about this happening several times and it got me to thinking so I posted to see what others thought..pure and simple and I believe I also stated It is up to any provider to run her business how she see wants I also believe I said in my opinion it was wrong and personally not how I would do...I was just curious what others thought..
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #21
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post

What are you talking about goofball? You know I just left Houston and was there for a week!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #22
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Guess I don't have to worry about the P411 rate. I never ask for discounts because the rate is cheaper anyways when I book multi-hour session.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #23
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
I have been reading where providers will have different donations on different sites and if the guy mentions one site for a reference and that site is higher than where he saw the ad the provider wants the high amount. That seems so wrong to me on so many different levels and wonder what anyone else thinks?
Why are you so worried about how other providers choose to do their business? There are several different reasons why a provider could have a different rate on a different site (ie: specials), doesn't automatically mean she's shady....

Everyone needs to do what works best for themselves, it's none of my business, nor do I care how another chooses conduct their business.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #24
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Naomi edited her original post so you can't see the post she made below.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Naomi4U
Now the only time I would have worried about competition is if Valerie or London were at the same place/same time... LOL .

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
What are you talking about goofball? You know I just left Houston and was there for a week!
I was saying that the reason Naomi didn't come to Houston is because you were here
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:19 PM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Naomi edited her original post so you can't see the post she made below.....
Because someone said I could get in trouble. I wanted to avoid points as if I don't have enough of those .

Quote:
I was saying that the reason Naomi didn't come to Houston is because you were here
and it was not the reason. I communicated with her beforehand. I'm sure she knows why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Why are you so worried about how other providers choose to do their business? There are several different reasons why a provider could have a different rate on a different site (ie: specials), doesn't automatically mean she's shady....

Everyone needs to do what works best for themselves, it's none of my business, nor do I care how another chooses conduct their business.
I thought I was the only one that felt that way.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #26
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW seriously....I just asked a simple question...
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #27
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have run across some providers that had a couple of web sites with one probably older and then a newer one and the rates were different. I want to do the proper thing and do right by the lady, but sometimes it is hard to determine the correct rate if you do go to P411 and then their web site and then find they have more than one web site and prices are different or discounted on P411.

Then I have run across some that had so many different specials you could not decipher all of them with a law degree. I have also run across some that did not list for 1 1/2 hour or 2 hours or maybe even 3 hour rates and do not want to upset them, but if you want a time not listed is is correct to ask when most ladies say they will not discuss rates, check their websites.

Maybe this old educated redneck just cannot comprehend some of the ways the rate structures are set by some of the ladies or there again not set for certain times.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:19 PM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I look at it like this. If I feel in any way that something is fishy after I research a provider I just won't see her period. I don't care how friggin hot she is. If it smells upfront it's going to stink out back.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #29
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

So we are just going to bicker and be snarky yet again?

Before I lock this does anyone want to address my question of higher P411 rates?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #30
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I see a lot of complicated rate scenarios on eccie, p411 etc. When I see that,I just think less of the provider in making things complicated and confusing. Of course you pay the lowest donation posted between all the sites. Providers definitely need to learn how to handle the business end of their "practice" if they want to be credible.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women