Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Agency vs Independent Providers

This is for both females and the guys...What is you opinion on the pros and cons of being with an Agency or Independent? Guys do you have a preference and if so what are they and why?
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen ladies at both an Agency and as an Independent. I prefer the Independent lady, if she is truly independent. The Agency lady seems like she is always wanting to upsale you during the session. However, I can see her wanting to upsale because the agency is taking a cut of the money. With a Independent lady, she's not as prone to upsale because she's keeping all the money.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Have not been with a lady from an agency that I am aware of, but think I prefer the independent business lady who is in control of who, how ,what and when she wants to do something and not be tied to a middleman or middlewoman.

I also would prefer to deal with the person directly that I am meeting and not talk or communicate with someone just setting up an appointment. In my opinion the independent is more appealing also, because she is receiving all the compensation and would therefore be more inclined to be a better provider.

I could be totally off base because as stated I am not aware of ever having been with an agency girl and if I am wrong or possibly offended a lady working for an agency, my humblest apologies.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
This is for both females and the guys...What is you opinion on the pros and cons of being with an Agency or Independent? Guys do you have a preference and if so what are they and why?
I prefer indies over agencies, for the main reason be able to speak to the lady before the session and get a feeling for them. Have seen three ladies from agencies first one was a disaster the the other two were excellent.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I'm trying to think on any advantage a agency has over indy. The only thing that comes to mind is the ease of making an appointment. Most don't usually require too much references. I still prefer the indy.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #6
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would think most would want the indie , just from the horror stories Ive heard. Plus I cant imagine why anyone (and no disrespect to them/agency's) would want to work for someone else. I guess the agency benefit would be instant/any girl if your needed something quick
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #7
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I could see why some gents prefer the agency over indie. You get a traveling business man who never knows where he'll be for work that week and is looking for a date on a couple of hrs notice. His biggest problem is the indie lady checking references with very short notice. That is why an agency can be more convenent for that traveling business man thats wanting to get a nut on short notice.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I'm trying to think on any advantage a agency has over indy. The only thing that comes to mind is the ease of making an appointment. I still prefer the indy.
That's really the only advantage of an agency is if you are in the mood, you can just call and they will have someone available. I tried a couple of agencies last fall but gave up on them and only see indy girls from now. Just too much bad stuff going on at the agencies I've learned.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:34 AM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Another thing is the fact that there some ladies out there who are simply unable/unwilling to spend the time necessary screening clients and keeping their schedule straight. Certain organizational skills are necessary to do the job that some don't possess.

Before you jump all over me, there are several threads of ladies asking about hiring out the screening and scheduling for themselves.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #10
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Another thing is the fact that there some ladies out there who are simply unable/unwilling to spend the time necessary screening clients and keeping their schedule straight. Certain organizational skills are necessary to do the job that some don't possess.
Very true!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:25 AM   #11
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

Before you jump all over me, there are several threads of ladies asking about hiring out the screening and scheduling for themselves.
I'll start by saying I prefer indies.

That said I think there is a role for agencies. The problem is there are so many bad ones the whole lot gets a bad rap. The biggest problem from a customer side is they don't hold their gals to high standards as far as what constitutes a quality experience. You can imagine the whole laundry list of things this entails.

Beyond quality of experience, the biggest complaint I read from guys about agencies is the whole, "well she isn't getting all of the the fee." It is the classic, but short-sighted, "cut out the middle(wo)man" strategy people have worked since the beginning of time.

As many indies have reported on these pages, often they spend well over an hour (excluding travel time) prepping for a date (screening, advertising, scheduling, participating of SHMBs, etc.) for every hour of date time, not to mention actual out of pocket advertising costs. The agency provides a valuable service and deserves its "cut."

As for why I like indies, primarily it is because I get a better feel via predate coorespondence as to who actually shows up at the door.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #12
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Some are crap, but J'adore and CC's are cool
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:27 AM   #13
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I'm with ya!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

That said I think there is a role for agencies. The problem is there are so many bad ones the whole lot gets a bad rap. The biggest problem from a customer side is they don't hold their gals to high standards as far as what constitutes a quality experience. You can imagine the whole laundry list of things this entails.

Beyond quality of experience, the biggest complaint I read from guys about agencies is the whole, "well she isn't getting all of the the fee." It is the classic, but short-sighted, "cut out the middle(wo)man" strategy people have worked since the beginning of time.

As many indies have reported on these pages, often they spend well over an hour (excluding travel time) prepping for a date (screening, advertising, scheduling, participating of SHMBs, etc.) for every hour of date time, not to mention actual out of pocket advertising costs. The agency provides a valuable service and deserves its "cut."

As for why I like indies, primarily it is because I get a better feel via predate coorespondence as to who actually shows up at the door.
I figured I'll just quote the whole post so you can read it again instead of just +1....and add... I've recently had a conversation with one of the best Indy providers I've ever met and she seemed to be giving serious thought to turning over screening/scheduling duties to someone else....I never thought I'd see the day but I guess it can really be time consuming and arduous if the provider is really popular....who knew!?!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #14
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

There is alot of time I personally put into screening and keeping up with emails as well as keeping dates and times not to mention confirming and followup BUT I don't think I would ever use a screening service this way I know it is done correctly and I am safe and careful....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I figured I'll just quote the whole post so you can read it again instead of just +1....and add... I've recently had a conversation with one of the best Indy providers I've ever met and she seemed to be giving serious thought to turning over screening/scheduling duties to someone else....I never thought I'd see the day but I guess it can really be time consuming and arduous if the provider is really popular....who knew!?!
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #15
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

Exactly right ATL!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women