Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2018, 03:23 PM   #91
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

^^^ More PC BS run amok.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:56 PM   #92
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Well, that's how Dallas rolls, like it or love it. I am more than OK with it
I am too, isn't life wonderful when you get older and have more money and can STILL get your dick hard?
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:51 AM   #93
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Wait.... How can you take the ball from a failed field goal and run it back like a punt return?

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/10331...499842/video/1

We have seen 1000's of field goals and point after and why no one from the non kicking team ever stood in the end zone before - waiting to catch the ball if the field goal is no good and try to run it back for a TD?

At least in all the football games I've seen in 40 years, I have never seen this before.
Old 08-25-2018, 09:49 PM   #94
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Motor. I appreciate your comment on my comment. Last time I checked though I got no points on my comment you commented on. It's a fact of life though that the lowest paid in sports professionals of the nfl are there to make their owners more wealthy. Just look at jerry...do you think he gives a rats ass if the cowboys ever win another playoff game. He just wants the tax benefits of the wealthy to make him more wealthy and let the tax payers in Arlington help him with that

I have not and will not buy a ticket, except the mavs, since the dumbass hick owner of the Rangers paid arod 25 million a year. I was like wtf that can't be. The owners think we are all dumbasses and that we will pay what ever the fk they want to charge for a ticket. I only go on free tickets now . Maybe if they build another stadium they will win n we will come lol. Guess a few will butt not so many as in the glory days of professional "sports" when the players didn't get paid shit. Big screen TV's are just to cheap now until the tariff war kicks in and america looses again. Then we divert back to kneeling in the nfl that has not affected me at all butt you would think its a national crisis and Russia is our friend for (not) collusion w the witch hunted
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 10:17 PM   #95
JMonroe
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Wait.... How can you take the ball from a failed field goal and run it back like a punt return?

We have seen 1000's of field goals and point after and why no one from the non kicking team ever stood in the end zone before - waiting to catch the ball if the field goal is no good and try to run it back for a TD?

At least in all the football games I've seen in 40 years, I have never seen this before.
If the field goal is missed short it can be returned like a punt.

Cromartie did it vs the Vikings and took it 109 yds back for a TD. Auburn did it to beat Alabama a few years ago (in OT I believe). There’s probably a bunch of others that don’t come immediately to my mind.

It’s not very common but it’s not as rare as you’d think either.
JMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 10:44 PM   #96
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Motor. I appreciate your comment on my comment. Last time I checked though I got no points on my comment you commented on. It's a fact of life though that the lowest paid in sports professionals of the nfl are there to make their owners more wealthy. Just look at jerry...do you think he gives a rats ass if the cowboys ever win another playoff game. He just wants the tax benefits of the wealthy to make him more wealthy and let the tax payers in Arlington help him with that

I have not and will not buy a ticket, except the mavs, since the dumbass hick owner of the Rangers paid arod 25 million a year. I was like wtf that can't be. The owners think we are all dumbasses and that we will pay what ever the fk they want to charge for a ticket. I only go on free tickets now . Maybe if they build another stadium they will win n we will come lol. Guess a few will butt not so many as in the glory days of professional "sports" when the players didn't get paid shit. Big screen TV's are just to cheap now until the tariff war kicks in and america looses again. Then we divert back to kneeling in the nfl that has not affected me at all butt you would think its a national crisis and Russia is our friend for (not) collusion w the witch hunted
TS, maybe you misunderstood my comment. You have made it a point to stand up and defend the ladies that are being bashed. That's awesome, I simply asked that you refrain from that in this thread by making snippy remarks toward anyone that you have issues with in the other threads. Back on point, it may not be a national crisis but it certainly is a hot topic that the rally isn't a good solution for. As for the president, don't really care what the fuck he does. All politicians are liars...period.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 10:34 AM   #97
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post

Special Teams rules has its own set of rules governing scoring (ie; know this: BOTH teams have an opportunity to do so when the ball is in play and said play goes awry).

As we all know (at least, I hope we do) Punts, Kick offs can be returned for scores; as well as a punt that has been blocked (all resulting in touchdowns for the return team). Pretty cut and dried, right?

A missed field goal (so long, of course, as it's been fielded on the field of play by the non-kicking team...endzone included) likewise can be returned for a touchdown.
Rule of Thumb: until the whistle is blown by the officiating referees, thus killing the play...the play is not over. It remains A LIVE BALL.

Not a new rule....been around for many, many years, in fact. Just not sure how someone who's watched football for 4 decades missed witnessing this or even knowing this rule but I guess it happens.

For the record...so as to not catch you by surprise if / when this occurs next time....a turnover on a 2-point conversion attempt (fumble / interception) can be returned by the defense for two points. A blocked PAT can also be returned for two points.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:29 AM   #98
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Not a new rule....been around for many, many years, in fact. Just not sure how someone who's watched football for 4 decades missed witnessing this or even knowing this rule but I guess it happens.
Because in 40 years it only has been attempted a handful of times and successfully returned for a TD for even less # of times out of those handful of attempts.

One of those times for example was a Minnesota Vikings game.

Are you familiar with games and market blackouts?

I lived in Texas my entire 40 years: Houston and Dallas.

We only get Houston and Dallas here and a few AFC and NFC games.

NO I DON'T HAVE THE NFL ACCESS OR NFL NETWORK or WHATEVER YOU CALL IT WHERE I CAN WATCH EVERY GAME EVERY WEEK REGARDLESS OF TV MARKET.

Minnesota is also not a team I watch or follow.

The odds of me just happen to watch a Minnesota game that just happens to be on TV in Dallas or Houston and for that game to just happen to have a long FG attempt fielded by the non kicking team and ran back for a TD are very miniscule.

So to answer your question, I can watch football for 100 years but to be at right place at the right time with the right game on TV that has one of these plays attempted, the odds are very small.

I came by to post this when I saw your answer to my question:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eal-with-bears

If he is really that good, why did the Raiders get rid of him?

$141 million! Ridiculous!

He ain't that good.

Look at all them ZEROS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalil...eer_statistics

So he was picked for the Pro Bowl in 2015, 2016, 2017?

Guess there was no one that was WORSE or BETTER than him.
Old 09-06-2018, 08:04 PM   #99
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Peyton manning is gone. Who can relace him? He was a class act. Ike a Michael Jordan or sugar ray. The greats have no replacements sadly
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:04 PM   #100
CG2014
Premium Access

The day those two cheaters Tom Brady and Bill Belichick quit the NFL I will be opening a bottle of DOM.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:59 AM   #101
CG2014
Premium Access

I think the Cowboys are going to have a tough time winning tomorrow in Carolina.

Who puts together the NFL schedule each year?

A computer?

Houston's season opener is in New England and the Patriots has dominated the series 9-1.

OUCH!
Old 02-06-2019, 02:24 PM   #102
CG2014
Premium Access

Talking

HaHa!

They are like the Black Sheep of the NFL.

No one wants to give them a temporary home to play in for just 1 year while the construction of their Las Vegas stadium is completed.

https://deadspin.com/nobody-wants-th...ers-1832398283
Old 03-03-2019, 07:57 PM   #103
CG2014
Premium Access

It's easy when you don't have several offensive linemen the same size as him and also depending on which offensive formation is being called at the time, a FB or HB, in your way trying to block you.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/st...-fastest-40-dl

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women