Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > The Sandbox - Denver
The Sandbox - Denver The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2017, 10:19 AM   #91
Denver's_CrazyHorse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes View Post
I like this site because it portrays things more accurately & has a wide range of people & opinions. TOB is highly censored and portrays the opinions and ideals of the people who run the site if they don't like what you have to say... delete! I believe everyone has a right to their opinion and a right to express their opinion even if others don't like it. I'm not a big fan of censorship, favoritism, & dictatorship. Plus they treat the ladies like crap! A lot of ladies accept it because they think they have to advertise there to get any business in colorado. but I refuse to let anyone treat me like trash just so I can post on their site. Lol I do just fine without TOB. that's why I don't participate in that site...plus this site is free for us ladies to advertise!
+1 to everything you said darling. When TOB got sold to those money grubbing Europeans that was bad enough but the censorship was the straw that broke the camels back for me. They just can't understand how freedom loving Americans love argument and debate along the way to making up our own minds.
So long story short...after being semi retired from the hobby for a couple years now I'm back and will be doing my best to make the ECCIE Colorado forums as active as possible.
...Happy Hobbying...
...Crazy Horse...
Denver's_CrazyHorse is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #92
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver's_CrazyHorse View Post
+1 to everything you said darling. When TOB got sold to those money grubbing Europeans that was bad enough but the censorship was the straw that broke the camels back for me. They just can't understand how freedom loving Americans love argument and debate along the way to making up our own minds.
So long story short...after being semi retired from the hobby for a couple years now I'm back and will be doing my best to make the ECCIE Colorado forums as active as possible.
...Happy Hobbying...
...Crazy Horse...
I feel you on the censorship thing. I signed up to TOB yesterday because I plan on visiting Denver soon, and the difference is obvious… I feel like I'm walking on egg shells over there.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:26 PM   #93
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I feel you on the censorship thing. I signed up to TOB yesterday because I plan on visiting Denver soon, and the difference is obvious… I feel like I'm walking on egg shells over there.
It has been that way for awhile. In 2011 it wasn't so bad but then a few years ago it really tightened down. It was almost understandable because of the sowet debacle but the board is useless if you can't share any helpful information. And now the 'groupthink' has taken over. Unless you are part of the cool kids group or backchannel then the only point of posting is for coed social club drama.

The ads/reviews on TOB are marginally useful but the forums just frustrate me so I refocused here. While I wish there was more community here, in the end I've enjoyed myself much more on this board.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:37 PM   #94
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lots of good info on this posting .. I'm always looking for a New City To Visit
I might have just found it ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:30 PM   #95
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you would do quite well Gina.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:33 PM   #96
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

User ID: 51923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I find TOB hard to navigate thru..Or maybe its because I'm so use to eccie.IDK
uniquemonique is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:00 PM   #97
Bellalovesamore
Account Disabled

User ID: 376501
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree multi boards is the way to go....
Bellalovesamore is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:28 PM   #98
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
lots of good info on this posting .. I'm always looking for a New City To Visit
I might have just found it ..

38 FF???????

Holy plentious pillows Batman!

Yeah.....the mountains should come to the mountains!
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 05:01 PM   #99
ceedee2
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

does anyone remember "The Bear's Board" ??
ceedee2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:32 AM   #100
Bellalovesamore
Account Disabled

User ID: 376501
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish more clients would come to ECCIE to see that this board is BETTER than the other board(s) in Colorado...
Bellalovesamore is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 11:18 PM   #101
TheObscure
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I love it here.i don't know but tob to me is missing a lot since the change
TheObscure is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:10 PM   #102
ShaunaStyles
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 218970
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

TOB is abusive. I used to advertise there until one of the mods started virtually stalking and harassing me. Then he provided my business address to another creep who actually showed up at the studio where I used to teach!

When I asked them to remove all of my info due to one of their mods stalking me, I was met with nothing but outright rage and rudeness.

Just thinking about it gives me the creeps.
ShaunaStyles is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:24 PM   #103
gonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunaStyles View Post
TOB is abusive. I used to advertise there until one of the mods started virtually stalking and harassing me. Then he provided my business address to another creep who actually showed up at the studio where I used to teach!

When I asked them to remove all of my info due to one of their mods stalking me, I was met with nothing but outright rage and rudeness.

Just thinking about it gives me the creeps.
I agree, Shauna. TOB is the worst.

I reported a Jordyn Lovely for stealing a bunch of stuff from me after an an outcall.
TOB asked me to provide a bunch of screenshots of my texts with her, where she basically admitted to stealing from me, to prove my allegations. Then, they published my review where I called her out for robbing my house, but removed every single detail that supported my accusation. Then, like 3 months later, I look and see that she has made a rebuttal of my accusal, where she claims that I'm a liar, and that the reason I wrote her a bad review was because I asked for BBFS over and over again and she refused me.
I wonder, did TOB require a hundred screenshots of texts from her to prove any of that bullshit? I doubt it. A bunch of sketchy, unprofessional wierdos over there at TOB. I honestly don't trust them with my information.
gonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:24 PM   #104
gonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Post got published twice for some reason. Deleted.
gonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:27 AM   #105
MrAtomic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

I recently posted what amounted to an ISO on a thread on TOB for an upcoming trip to Denver and got ganged up on for being insulting and inappropriate. Geez...
MrA
MrAtomic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women