Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Welcome to ECCIE Worldwide!!!
Welcome to ECCIE Worldwide!!! Welcome to ECCIE! We are delighted you found your way here!!! Introduce yourself and tell us where you're from... (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160195
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2018, 12:03 PM   #1
LionBabe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422050
Default 25 y/o lingerie model Visiting Chicago Loop 7/26-28

Stats:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150 HWP
Measurements: 36DDD-29-40
Hometown: Seattle, WA (Moving to LA soon!)
Schooling: AAS; Culinary Degree

Hello, My Darlings,

My name is Ophelia, I’m 25 years old and I am the Perfect Woman;

I have a very easy going personality, I’m upbeat, playful and very easy to talk to. I’ve been told I’m a classy, passionate woman with a sassy and seductive nature about me.

I enjoy taking the time to get to know you. I feel it makes our time together more relaxed and enjoyable once we meet. I welcome new dates of all ethnicities. and ages. To me, your manners are what matter the most. If you are a kind, generous and hungry for attention- I want to meet you!

If you are a gent who wants to relax and enjoy an intelligent conversation and a very erotic time with an intelligent and educated young woman, A time that is all about you, as well as mesmerizing for us both, then don’t hesitate to reach out! I don’t bite… unless you ask nicely

I dress to impress and carry myself with the utmost respect.
I take pride in my health as well as my appearance. I am the woman everyone stops and stares at when she enters a room.

I find perfection in quality, not in quantity. I prefer to spend my time with generous gents who seek a no hassle, no rush, ideal playdate. Whether you are looking for a sweet escape or a night to remember, I'm the best choice to satisfy your needs.

I LOVE dinner dates, especially when I’m traveling, that lead to a long, lust-filled evening that allows us to create our very own wonderland together. The type of evening that lingers in your mind for a long while after.

Do you tingle at the idea of sharing life's most luxurious vices with a woman who truly values your presence, a woman who can feed your hunger as only a woman can? Together you and I will create many titillating moments. Come; experience a genuine connection and give in to the cravings you have put off for too long.

I can’t wait to meet you!
In Love and Lust,
Lion Babe

To read my full bio, see pictures and schedule our date, head to
www.meetlionbabe.com

Find me on:
P411: P266360
SWitter!
Twitter
TNA
LionBabe is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:40 PM   #2
Banker1970
Account Disabled

Welcome to the boards, I am sure you will have a great time, making new friends.
Banker1970 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 08:47 PM   #3
kierrawilde
Account Disabled

User ID: 436450
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome back!

Congrats on your move to LA
kierrawilde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women