Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2018, 07:15 AM   #256
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
As much as I don't like Trump...

If I were predict...

Dems take back the Senate, gain in the House. Trump wins re-election by a small majority.
I assume you are talking about 2020 when you talk about the Democrats taking back the Senate. They are favored to take back control of the House in 2018. Certainly not a sure thing though. In 2020 the majority of the senators up for re-election will be Republicans (20 of 31 seats), which is totally different than this year when 26 of the 35 senators up for re-election are Democrats.

If Trump wins in 2020 and both the House and Senate are controlled by Democrats, he will have little chance to advance his agenda, much like Obama in 2012. That's politics in today's world.

Enclosed in the following article is a chart comparing Trump's approval rating state-by-state at the time of his inauguration vs. today. In not one state has Trump's approval rating improved compared to his disapproval rating. In 2 or 3 states his approval rating went up a point or 2 but that was offset by his disapproval rating going up by much more. In every other state his approval rating has fallen, including in the 3 states that gave him his 2016 electoral victory -- MI, PA, and WI.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump/

We'll see in less than 4 months how accurate these polls are.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 11:08 PM   #257
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Then yesterday he throws the U.S. intelligence agencies under the bus and sides with Putin.
This isn't the first time he has thrown the intelligence agencies under the bus. Regardless what political party he is with, what he did concerning our intelligence aparatus (sp) was way out of line. The best intel we ever get is when we have a man in the field. Easedropping (sp), satellite, anything that is done with a machine, etc. will never fill in the place of a person on the ground. How in the world or you going to recruit people for the USA when they see that the leader of our country will turn their back on them and leave them hanging in the wind. An extremely bad precedent he set.

Quote:
Whether or not Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the 2016 election, which I do not believe. is irrelevant. The man you love and praise for having big balls got punked by Putin. He had a chance to stand up and challenge Putin and backed down.
You know it is a true shame when the leader of the supposedly greatest country in the world doesn't have the spine that a quartet of Russian kids had at the World Cup to stand up to Putin. We are a terrible disgrace to the *free* world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Forget it, SpeedRacerXXX. I dont know why you bother arguing with Ellen. She is clearly delusional as all fuck. She's swallowed so much of Trump's Kool-Aid cum that I bet she's made out of the shit at this point.

I saw that way early. Why contribute when you are dealing with someone who sticks to the script like a telemarketer. They simply can't get off the bullet points and exercise their grey matter.

Quote:
I have now doubt in my mind, Ellen, that you do, indeed, possess the memory and intelligence of a fish. Explains a lot about Trump supporters in general, actually.
You're reminding me of my rice crispys comment.

Quote:
So if you are not going to discuss politics when you post "Politics anyone" maybe you should stop posting on the subject. You like Trump. We all get it.
Somebody made the analogy of being a sheep previously. Still valid and on point.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 07:17 AM   #258
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Precious,Precious,Precious - Bless your heart. I don't waste my grey matter on Neanderthals that's why I use pictures and short sentences. Btw, I love your name - reminds me of that little dog on Silence of the Lambs. Just like your posts - yappy,yappy,yappy.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 07:23 AM   #259
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

They had a good laugh
Old 07-22-2018, 08:06 AM   #260
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Precious,Precious,Precious - Bless your heart. I don't waste my grey matter on Neanderthals that's why I use pictures and short sentences. Btw, I love your name - reminds me of that little dog on Silence of the Lambs. Just like your posts - yappy,yappy,yappy.
Ellen, unfortunately there is a good chance that the quote by JFK is, as Trump would say, "fake news".

"So did Kennedy say it? Possibly. The only attribution we have is an anonymous source from the Kennedy administration by a New York Times reporter three years after Kennedy was assassinated. I’ve found no record that pre-dates 1966. It’s not exactly like he said it in a public speech or even to a reporter directly."

Try again.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:08 AM   #261
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
They had a good laugh
Too bad we can't see Putin turned around so we could see Trump's lip prints on Putin's ass.
Old 07-22-2018, 11:08 AM   #262
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Are you kidding me? JFK and Robert Kennedy hated the FBI and the CIA.

Try again.

Quote:
Ellen, unfortunately there is a good chance that the quote by JFK is, as Trump would say, "fake news".

"So did Kennedy say it? Possibly. The only attribution we have is an anonymous source from the Kennedy administration by a New York Times reporter three years after Kennedy was assassinated. I’ve found no record that pre-dates 1966. It’s not exactly like he said it in a public speech or even to a reporter directly."

Try again.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:48 PM   #263
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
In reference to your picture:
Don't forget the agents in the field.
And the drying up of operatives.

Agents can leave if they don't like how things are managed. People won't elect to be operatives when they see the person who lead the country they are being recruited by act so selfishly and indulgently. They know that two craps won't be given about them if their cover is blown by a leader who constantly turns their back on things.

I thought people where suppose to have neurons in order to waste them. I've seen your pictures you post of yourself. You show stronger leaning to Neanderthal DNA than I. Not an insult, seeing you brought up the subject first (was that for misdirection so as not to address the many concise, pointed queries to which you have been regularly failing to address?)

But seeing that you claim to need pictures to get a point across, i'll show you one of a person that has more guts than our current leader. That lady and her friends got more bite than the yapping you've been doing here.

By the way, I only asked one question and you still haven't answered it: When is Mexico paying for that Wall? His campaign promise to have it done would turn the tide for him. No Democrats needed for that. You know that. I'm sure Speedy could deftly show that (but you seem to ignore his clear, concise, precise responses.)

Quote:
Too bad we can't see Putin turned around so we could see Trump's lip prints on Putin's ass.
Would that be a pastel shade? LOL!
You know that it is against the law in Russia to show pictures of Putin looking like a clown or coloured up as such?
Old 07-22-2018, 01:44 PM   #264
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Precious, no worries. I don't get insulted by people who have lower intelligence then I do. So post what you want.
Since you referred to my avatar picture - I figured you were not a Cowboy fan. Men who are Cowboy fans are more the alpha type. Men with balls - you know.
And yes, I did answer your question. Y'all keep saying that - the fact is y'all just do not like my answers. And that's the bottom line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
In reference to your picture:
Don't forget the agents in the field.
And the drying up of operatives.

Agents can leave if they don't like how things are managed. People won't elect to be operatives when they see the person who lead the country they are being recruited by act so selfishly and indulgently. They know that two craps won't be given about them if their cover is blown by a leader who constantly turns their back on things.

I thought people where suppose to have neurons in order to waste them. I've seen your pictures you post of yourself. You show stronger leaning to Neanderthal DNA than I. Not an insult, seeing you brought up the subject first (was that for misdirection so as not to address the many concise, pointed queries to which you have been regularly failing to address?)

But seeing that you claim to need pictures to get a point across, i'll show you one of a person that has more guts than our current leader. That lady and her friends got more bite than the yapping you've been doing here.

By the way, I only asked one question and you still haven't answered it: When is Mexico paying for that Wall? His campaign promise to have it done would turn the tide for him. No Democrats needed for that. You know that. I'm sure Speedy could deftly show that (but you seem to ignore his clear, concise, precise responses.)

Would that be a pastel shade? LOL!
You know that it is against the law in Russia to show pictures of Putin looking like a clown or coloured up as such?
Old 07-22-2018, 02:29 PM   #265
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Ellen, the reason you reply with pictures and short sentences, is because you lack the intelligence and the attention span for anything more substantive. Just like Trump, himself.

When is Mexico paying for the wall?
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 02:38 PM   #266
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

^^^ Would someone please tell the Russian policewoman in this video she can fuck me like it's 1937!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:19 PM   #267
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh Precious, no worries. I don't get insulted by people who have lower intelligence then I do. Did someone make reference to your IQ or Mensa score? Or are you still ducking/deflecting/misdirecting from a truth you don't want to admi? So post what you want. I only try to post what is to the heart of this thread, though the OP doesn't tend to honour it.
Since you referred to my avatar picture I'll wait, AGAIN, for you to supply where I said anything about your avatar. I ain't holding my breath since you couldn't back up what you said when I last ask you to do that when you falsely claimed I said something.- I figured you were not a Cowboy fan. No i'm not. Been a Viking fan since Fran Tarkington days. Men who are Cowboy fans are more the alpha type. Men with balls - you know. They are? It must have took some BIG BALLS to fire Tom Landry via phone call from a golf course. Take away their box seats. And than to ban the Landry family from Cowboy stadium. Them some balls. I'd liken them to the size of the current occupier of the White House.
And yes, I did answer your question. Y'all keep saying that - the fact is y'all just do not like my answers. And that's the bottom line. No you did not. Just responding off-the-cusp is not an answer. That is the chicken way of ducking an issue. *THAT is what we don't like about YOUR *answers.* Like you also didn't respond to my question why the Dems are needed when I state that the current power structure in DC does not need them.
Quote:
Ellen, the reason you reply with pictures and short sentences, is because you lack the intelligence and the attention span for anything more substantive. Just like Trump, himself.

When is Mexico paying for the wall?
See, you didn't answer the question. I'm not the only one stating that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ Would someone please tell the Russian policewoman in this video she can fuck me like it's 1937!

LOL! She is not a police woman. She is one of the members of Pussy Riot that was arrested for making the protest against Putin. That girl has more balls than our president and has more people wanting her to grab them between the legs

But she is dressed like a police officer to put across a list of demands they make of the Putin-state (is that a word?) about how police act and how they should be. They make the reference as the earthly policeman and the heavenly policeman. Video below. But this is a list of what they demand of the government. And it is scary what the law currently allows. Arresting people for putting a Like on social media?!
1. Free Pussy Riot members Olga Pahtusova, Olga Kuracheva, Nika Nikulshina, Peter Verzilov, who are jailed for 15 days for their “Policeman Enters The Game” action during the World Cup.

2. Free Oleg Sentsov and other political prisoners.

3. Don’t put people in jail for likes and reposts.

4. Stop mass arrests at political rallies.

5. Stop fucking with Navalny.

6. Stop imprisoning so many people for 228 article of Criminal code (drug offenses).

7. Cancel 282 article of Russian Criminal code (“extremism”, one of the main political criminal articles)

8. Freedom of speech and expression in Russia.

9. Give a federal TV-channel to an activist media outlet “Mediazona” (zona.media)

Old 07-23-2018, 06:18 AM   #268
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you kidding me? JFK and Robert Kennedy hated the FBI and the CIA.

Try again.
Proof??? I already invalidated your first attempt. Trump has made it clear in his statements that he has no faith at all in our intelligence agencies. Neither Kennedy, no matter what their feelings were toward the FBI and CIA, did that as far as I can find. I'll bet they had negative feelings toward J. Edgar Hoover, as many did, but I can find no evidence they mistrusted the FBI or CIA.

Back to you.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:40 PM   #269
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Proof??? I already invalidated your first attempt. Trump has made it clear in his statements that he has no faith at all in our intelligence agencies. Neither Kennedy, no matter what their feelings were toward the FBI and CIA, did that as far as I can find. I'll bet they had negative feelings toward J. Edgar Hoover, as many did, but I can find no evidence they mistrusted the FBI or CIA.
You didn't "invalidate" anything. You merely cast doubt on the authenticity of the JFK quote. You even lent it partial validity by noting it was reported in the New York Times back in 1966, from an unidentified source. That's more corroboration than we find in a lot of today's fake news. I agree it shouldn't be in quote marks. But for you to suggest it is totally bogus or made up or "invalid" is nonsense.

As for the underlying point being made, JFK and his brother Bobby had ample reason to distrust the judgment of the CIA after the Bay of Pigs debacle. And everyone knows they were quite leery of the FBI because J. Edgar Hoover had files on both of them. You know, the same kind of "kompromat" you think Putin has on Trump. Did you find the pee tape yet, speedy?

You also exaggerate when you say "Trump... has no faith at all in our intelligence agencies". Trump relied heavily on Pompeo as CIA director to keep tabs on Little Rocket Man. With regard to the FBI and the DOJ, Trump has tweeted "Rank and file are great people!" Understandably, he doesn't feel the same way about some of the (non rank-and-file) partisan political hacks (Strzok, McCabe, Brennan, et al.) who were appointed or promoted to politicize, er, I mean run, our federal agencies under obama.

And while I admit Trump fucked up at last week's Helsinki news conference, that doesn't give you a green light to overstate the significance of his gaffe.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 06:18 AM   #270
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You didn't "invalidate" anything. You merely cast doubt on the authenticity of the JFK quote. You even lent it partial validity by noting it was reported in the New York Times back in 1966, from an unidentified source. That's more corroboration than we find in a lot of today's fake news. I agree it shouldn't be in quote marks. But for you to suggest it is totally bogus or made up or "invalid" is nonsense.

As for the underlying point being made, JFK and his brother Bobby had ample reason to distrust the judgment of the CIA after the Bay of Pigs debacle. And everyone knows they were quite leery of the FBI because J. Edgar Hoover had files on both of them. You know, the same kind of "kompromat" you think Putin has on Trump. Did you find the pee tape yet, speedy?

You also exaggerate when you say "Trump... has no faith at all in our intelligence agencies". Trump relied heavily on Pompeo as CIA director to keep tabs on Little Rocket Man. With regard to the FBI and the DOJ, Trump has tweeted "Rank and file are great people!" Understandably, he doesn't feel the same way about some of the (non rank-and-file) partisan political hacks (Strzok, McCabe, Brennan, et al.) who were appointed or promoted to politicize, er, I mean run, our federal agencies under obama.

And while I admit Trump fucked up at last week's Helsinki news conference, that doesn't give you a green light to overstate the significance of his gaffe.
When one unidentified source makes a statement 3 years after the fact and it is unsubstantiated by anyone else, that is as unauthentic as it gets. Get real.

And your statements on the relationships between JFK and RFK are meaningless. They "may" have had negative feelings about the CIA and FBI but they did NOTHING to undermine the integrity of those organizations. No statements. No actions.

And please stop lying. I have never said anything about Putin having anything on Trump. NOTHING.

Okay you are right in that I over-stated Trump's dislike of the CIA and FBI and DOJ. Trump's men are now in charge of all the intelligence agencies. The CIA, NSA, FBI, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence all concluded with "high confidence" that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. And Trump continually stomps all over those assessments, only backing them after severe criticism from both sides. He used the wrong word. Give me a break!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women