Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424
Default Taking What You Want, The Old Fashioned Way

I just finished having a lunch with someone I'm in extreme lust for. So let me warn you that this is my first PWI, and I'm frisky at that.

While having my third drink with him we started discussing our experiences with lovers in vague terms. I mentioned a potently sexual attraction to a person with the ability to come off as totally vanilla, predictable and "normal", with classical gentlemanly manners that are obviously bred into him as natural instincts, a firm system of honor, while being a shameless freak in private. In particular referring to his comfort taking what he wants.

My lunch date pointed out, that the willingness to take my body is in fact old fashion, and thus in keeping with his character, gentlemanly charm and proper exterior. "They didn't need permission," he points out.

That totally stood me on my head. All this time I thought they were sexy contrasts, while in truth being a powerfully sexual whole.

This then lead to a discussion on how modern conservative feminism and political correctness has stifled a lot of opportunities for primal carnal indulgence. There's a lot of good sex not happening because people have bought into dogma.

While studying feminism in school we were given a case study from the 1940's, looking at attitudes towards wives - in particular the idea that it's okay to rape your wife. A husband had approached his wife, who was doing the dishes, threw her skirt up, held her head to the counter, and took her. Then walked off to finish whatever his daily tasks were. At the time I was horrified.

Fast forward five years as a man grabs my hair and has my head down on the dining room table as he suddenly decides to take my body. I walk off with weak knees thinking - wow, how do I make that happen again! My professors would have told me I was a victim of patriarchy. I would argue it was passion.

Of course context is everything. I have no idea what the woman back in 1940 had to live with everyday. If I were living in fear of violence, that wouldn't be a moment of submissive ecstasy, it would be degrading fear. Context is everything.

Meandering pointless post complete
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
This then lead to a discussion on how modern conservative feminism and political correctness has stifled a lot of opportunities for primal carnal indulgence
Amen..despite also PWI.

C x
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #3
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Amen..despite also PWI.

C x
Cheers!
Old 02-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #4
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Cheers!
Old 02-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #5
Thais
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11506

Quote:
Of course context is everything. I have no idea what the woman back in 1940 had to live with everyday. If I were living in fear of violence, that wouldn't be a moment of submissive ecstasy, it would be degrading fear. Context is everything.
Amen to that.

Quote:
Meandering pointless post complete
Not sure it's meaningless. The post - and responses - validate that there is a number of people who feel the same way. That there is a large number of women who want to be taken... the key question is, how do you tell the difference?

I do like it that in society today, we are hopefully increasingly leaning on the side of caution*. I grew up in a very patriarchal culture and first-hand saw the costs it incurs. I like that on a general social level, consent needs to be emphasized, not taken for granted - even though personally, I may prefer a different scenario. But it's comforting to know that if I don't feel like being roughly thrown against the kitchen counter, my partner would listen - immediately.

*And then you look at date-rape or gray-rape discussions, and wonder if we are getting anywhere...

P.S. What's PWI?
Thais is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thais View Post
But it's comforting to know that if I don't feel like being roughly thrown against the kitchen counter, my partner would listen - immediately.

P.S. What's PWI?
And that is the key, that there is the kind of trust that the woman knows that if she says no, even if she has enjoyed it 100 times before, that her partner will stop.

PWI: Posting While Intoxicated
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
Lovely Victoria
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12025
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm lost or not hip, or whatever. What's a PWI? I googled it and somehow I don't think you were speaking about Pro Wrestling Illustrated. :-)
Lovely Victoria is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
discreetgent
Valued Poster

PWI: Posting While Intoxicated
Old 02-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #9
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
the key question is, how do you tell the difference?
We discussed this as well. He looked at me with burning eyes from across the table and said, "When you know, you know." And he knew I'd tear his clothes off in the washroom if he so much as suggested it - cocky bastard.

I don't think it is that simple. He knows because he has incredible instinct. Not everyone does, in fact, most don't. I've had people read me wrong, hearing I'm submissive, thinking they can take such liberties and be corrected - which is pretty damn awkward.

So how does one know? Thinking about it, there's much to be said for how the sexual relationship has evolved that let these lovers know I'm happy to submit.

Quote:
it's comforting to know that if I don't feel like being roughly thrown against the kitchen counter, my partner would listen - immediately.
Now that I read your words, it occurs to me the knowledge that I can stop it, is exactly what allows me to fully submit. It's not submission if safe words don't work. It's violence.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #10
discreetgent
Valued Poster

re: context

It works the other way as well.

I had a lady friend who when she had an itch would have no problem throwing off her clothes, throwing mine off and then just climbing on for what she wanted. There was already a trust level and admittedly I had never in my life had been in fear of assault which made those moments rather exhilarating.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #11
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria View Post
I'm lost or not hip, or whatever. What's a PWI? I googled it and somehow I don't think you were speaking about Pro Wrestling Illustrated. :-)
You have just reminded me of one of the reaons why I miss you posting LV xxxxxx
Old 02-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #12
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Fast forward five years as a man grabs my hair and has my head down on the dining room table as he suddenly decides to take my body. I walk off with weak knees thinking - wow, how do I make that happen again!
Simply role play... I love it! I can honestly say I love suggesting doing something out of the usual. My date usually reply's with... what do you have in mind... then I say... i'll be right back.
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #13
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Is it any wonder that men are confused about women?
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #14
Thais
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11506

Quote:
Not everyone does, in fact, most don't. I've had people read me wrong, thinking they can take such liberties and be corrected - which is pretty damn awkward.

So how does one know?
Communication? I sometimes tell my partner that he can do anything - and if I don't like it, I will tell him - as opposed to him asking permission first. Well, I suppose you need to make sure your mouth is not occupied for this to work...

I'd rather have clumsy over-communication the first couple of times, then err on misreading the other person. Than once you've learned that this works for you, you can indulge.

Quote:
Now that I read your words, it occurs to me the knowledge that I can stop it, is exactly what allows me to fully submit. It's not submission if safe words don't work. It's violence.
I believe that's BDSM/kinky sex 101, isn't it?

Although some fantasies include precisely the inability to stop things... but that is one of the reasons to recognize and emphasize the difference between fantasy and reality.
Thais is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #15
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
Is it any wonder that men are confused about women?
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote