Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #16
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
Is it any wonder that men are confused about women?
It's worth figuring out the rubix cube to rock a woman's world
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #17
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

In response to what Lauren and Thais said...

A few years ago, I addressed the issue that Lauren laid out (lack of carnality). My BF at the time said that he had once grabbed a girlfriends hair and she had really freaked out. I could understand his reticence. That said, I was still a bit hurt. I said to him, "I know you would never do anything to intentionally hurt me". I didnt feel that was quite enough for him so I alos said that if he incidentally hurt me, he could trust that I would say so immediately. He admitted a long time afterwards that this was what he needed (although he hadnt known at the time)....reassurance. Women are often preoccupied reassuring men these days that if they DO hurt them they will take action. Times have changed.

C
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #18
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thais View Post
I believe that's BDSM/kinky sex 101, isn't it?
Indeed it is. Somehow this doesn't register in my head as BDSM though the correlation of submission is obvious. Since I'm rambling: BDSM strikes me as being the theatre of life. It's very ritual oriented, it's decadent and ornate.

This is just raw life.

Quote:
I suppose you need to make sure your mouth is not occupied for this to work...
Giggidy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
He admitted a long time afterwards that this was what he needed (although he hadnt known at the time)....reassurance. Women are often preoccupied reassuring men these days that if they DO hurt them they will take action. Times have changed.

C
Brilliant
Old 02-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #19
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

A little grabbing/pulling of the hair and slapping of the ass has never hurt anyone. *POW*

There are times when all one need is a good old-fashion pounding in ALL different types of sexual position, sweat oozing out of the pores, the intoxicating scent of sex as we bask in the afterglow of it all.
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #20
Thais
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
Indeed it is. Somehow this doesn't register in my head as BDSM though the correlation of submission is obvious. Since I'm rambling: BDSM strikes me as being the theatre of life. It's very ritual oriented, it's decadent and ornate.

This is just raw life.
I think this concept of trust and control has been explained really well by the BDSM crowd, so I always felt it's easy to refer to them.

But you are right about the difference. Experiments with the typical BDSM and all its accessories generally leave me indifferent. It's that raw primal intensity of ravishing that truly does it for me.

You made me realize that I probably should stop bringing BDSM into conversations because it confuses people and muddles the expectations.
Thais is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #21
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
You made me realize that I probably should stop bringing BDSM into conversations because it confuses people and muddles the expectations.
Actually I think it's a great comparison. You're right, the BDSM world has refined the concept of boundaries and consent. For those educated, it gives them a framework to put things into perspective.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #22
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:

Of course context is everything. I have no idea what the woman back in 1940 had to live with everyday. If I were living in fear of violence, that wouldn't be a moment of submissive ecstasy, it would be degrading fear. Context is everything.

Meandering pointless post complete
Interesting point,I have been submissive ever since I can remember, but for me at least I find nothing attractive about out of control violence, or physical rape .I love to be dominated, but in order for that to happen he needs to be able to control me. A person who is truly violent has proven they have no control over themselves, and anyone who can not even control his own impulses will never be strong enough to dominate me.

I grew up in a home where violent outbursts were pretty common, so I have spent most of my adult life attempting to avoid those types of situations.For me a truly dominate man is the complete opposite of a violent one because he has the strength , and intelligence to not only understand his own emotions, but to handle mine as well.Both types may hurt ,or sexually use me in similar ways but one is doing it because he is week, and the other because he is mentally strong, and was chosen by me for that reason .For me at least that is the biggest difference between being treated like garbage, or being handed ecstasy, and eventually a calm peaceful mind.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:36 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Would any of you ladies change your mind in the middle of getting your hair pulled

...If you found out he was a OB_GYN from Canada?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:27 AM   #24
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

When I was a wee lad of 18 I had a sexual romp with a cutie from work. Right after she asked me how it was. I said. "Good Baby. How was it for you?"
She said "OK, but you could have been rougher." I thought, WHATTTT?

And I was married for soooo long that I found out from guys at work that women liked to have their azz smacked and other things. So I experimented on the wife. A lot. Cool.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default SMACK DAT AZZ, Marcus Aurelius!

"Who's yo Daddy, baby?"... "Oh You Marcus''
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:23 AM   #26
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Context is everything.
And context includes not only whether in general you might enjoy the concept of the man taking what he wants, but also: (a) what exactly he wants; and (b) who he is. At least, I assume that you might welcome it from Frank but not from Joe, or might welcome certain activities but not others. Even if we stop immediately when she says no, we may fear her reaction. Will it be "no harm, no foul" or will she be offended and angry and fearful? There's some risk there.

Some guys may sense that and have good instincts, but others (including me) are horrible at "reading" women. So we wind up sacrificing the 20% (?) of the time she would enjoy submitting to that in order to avoid the uncomfortable situation from the other 80%. Maybe the solution is training guys in how to understand women better, although that may be a futile exercise.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #27
John Bull
Valued Poster

Almost certainly this type behavior would have to be with someone very close because to misread and attempt with a casual friend or occasional date would bring rape charges in many cases even though the lady didn't protest during the act (s). At the very least, you'd risk losing a friend.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #28
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Almost certainly this type behavior would have to be with someone very close because to misread and attempt with a casual friend or occasional date would bring rape charges in many cases even though the lady didn't protest during the act (s). At the very least, you'd risk losing a friend.
Well said sir. It would take some time.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Women at some point are going to get what that ask for in terms of equality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Well stated....I had written this*** last night. I do not think in this day and age that it is worth the risk.

***If it is someone you lust after it probably does not work...it sure as hell does not work if they only lust for you but if you lust each other it can work but even then only periodically.

That is not something I would be comfy doing on a first date....not even a tenth. I have dated a while before that trust was built and only with one person, ever. Not even sure it rose to that level.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #30
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

No no. Not just lust.