Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2023, 05:03 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’m not supporting Bob Nutting and never will. Hopefully the Pirates move and we’ll have the best AAA ballpark in America. Which we sort of have now, it will just be official.

Bahahahahahaha
16/7 against other MLB teams.

BAHAHAHAHA
Back atcha

Dodgers coming to town next week. For those who want to see good baseball. BTW, the Pirates AAA team last year year was 5/1 against the over paid Dodgers.

BAHAHAHAHAISHCABISH
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 06:02 PM   #32
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

BAHAHAHAHA
Back atcha

Dodgers coming to town next week. For those who want to see good baseball. BTW, the Pirates AAA team last year year was 5/1 against the over paid Dodgers.

BAHAHAHAHAISHCABISH
.I’m pretty sure it’s April.

Bahahahhahahahaha
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 06:09 PM   #33
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:

BAHAHAHAHA
Back atcha

BAHAHAHAHAISHCABISH
Be sure to keep this thread updated when they're in the basement too. If they win the division (or at least make the playoffs), I'll change my tune. Until then, there's nothing that's happened over the past 25+ years to make me think THIS is the year lol.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 06:10 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
.I’m pretty sure it’s April.

Bahahahhahahahaha
Yes, it is April. You don’t have to be pretty sure. For another week actually. But you stay away from PNC park. Suit yourself. You can punish Nutting, if that’s what you think you’re doing. Carry on.

Old 04-23-2023, 07:09 PM   #35
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Be sure to keep this thread updated when they're in the basement too. If they win the division (or at least make the playoffs), I'll change my tune. Until then, there's nothing that's happened over the past 25+ years to make me think THIS is the year lol.
Yep! Even if they catch lightning in a bottle. Have a good year or two, that’s all it will be. A year or 2. Nutting has proven to have no interest in resigning enough quality players to keep it going. Worst owner in Pittsburgh sports history.
NFL draft in a couple weeks!!!
Old 04-23-2023, 07:12 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep! Even if they catch lightning in a bottle. Have a good year or two, that’s all it will be. A year or 2. Nutting has proven to have no interest in resigning enough quality players to keep it going. Worst owner in Pittsburgh sports history.
Baldwin was the worst owner. You’re wrong again.
Old 04-23-2023, 07:25 PM   #37
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Such negativity. They’re playing well, which hasn’t happened in a while. Bask in it.

Baseball is about as exciting as golf on tv, but I’m certainly in agreement that PNC Park is a great place to catch a game, easily the best I’ve been to. The architects did a great job.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 07:32 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Such negativity. They’re playing well, which hasn’t happened in a while. Bask in it.

Baseball is about as exciting as golf on tv, but I’m certainly in agreement that PNC Park is a great place to catch a game, easily the best I’ve been to. The architects did a great job.
Geez, a voice of reason and positive vibes!!!!!! Thanks J. The others have bitched about all the political threads ad infinitum, I post a thread about baseball and they still bitch. Some people are just miserable. I guess because they have to look in the mirror everyday. Go Bucs. Keep it up.
Old 04-23-2023, 09:16 PM   #39
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

One playoff win in 30 years might make some a little hesistant to jump the bangwagon, or Nuttings complete refusal to make a significant move so there’s that.
Maybe Nutting will croak! Or sell! Lol
Old 04-23-2023, 10:14 PM   #40
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep! Even if they catch lightning in a bottle. Have a good year or two, that’s all it will be.
NFL Draft - in a couple o' WEEKS??

Really??

... I'm pretty sure it's April.

Bahahaha! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 10:43 PM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

I think some people by their comments just love being miserable

I am not a Nutting fan but at the same time he gets somewhat of a bad rap. The team is not likely in Pittsburgh without Nutting buying it. Yeah, he is cheap but the economic system in MLB is broken and the Pirates are not on a level playing field with big market clubs

Unlike the NFL and NHL which have salary caps and enhanced revenue sharing, there is no salary cap and limited revenue sharing in MLB so it is impossible for teams like the Pirates to spend like the Dodgers do

Nutting's mistake was not investing more in payroll after the 2015-2017 run to keep it going another year or two. What Nutting and more specifically Cherington have down the last 3 years is brilliant and 100% what needed to be done. A complete rebuild, sell of high priced vets, build up the farm system. don't spend money because the goal was not to compete but to suck to get better draft picks. Now they are in the next phase of the rebuild which is surround some of the young talent with vets they went out and spent money on. Next phase will be to sign some more young talent (already done so with Hayes) to longer term deals - and use the money saved from not spending on payroll the prior 3 years to invest in key acquisitions to help them compete

No guarantee it works, but it is a proven model and what a club like Pittsburgh needs to do to win
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:24 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

https://twitter.com/gbrowniepoints/s...0AMolspcYxY9QA
Old 04-24-2023, 06:33 AM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
One playoff win in 30 years might make some a little hesistant to jump the bangwagon, or Nuttings complete refusal to make a significant move so there’s that.
Maybe Nutting will croak! Or sell! Lol
They actually have 3 playoff games which they won in the last 10yrs. Which is better than the Steelers.

The famous Queto game, and they lost the divisional series to the Cardinals 3/2
Old 04-24-2023, 11:07 AM   #44
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
They actually have 3 playoff games which they won in the last 10yrs. Which is better than the Steelers.

The famous Queto game, and they lost the divisional series to the Cardinals 3/2
I said one playoff WIN genius.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

And it’s so cute how you 3 stick up for each other.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 04-24-2023, 11:22 AM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said one playoff WIN genius.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

And it’s so cute how you 3 stick up for each other.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You didn’t say series. So they’ve won 3 playoff games. And their future is much brighter than the Penguins. I guess you prefer their Ownership? The Fenway Group is an absentee owner of the Penguins. They don’t even list the Penguins on their website. They’ve alienated Mario. He’s awol. He doesn’t go to the games anymore. But you sit out the current Pirate success. Who wants haters at PNC anyways.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women