Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2010, 01:51 AM   #16
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie View Post
I'm almost certain you will post a mean spirited response here. I'm sorry about that. Not everybody sucks. You need to meet the non-sucky people and I hope you will some day. There are some really good ones out there!
At the risk of sounding like I'm defending the dumb ass.....

I give WTF a lot of credit for calling 'em like he sees 'em......

I prefer that to a bunch of the jibberjabber some other members engage in here. This is a harsh board. It is full of sarcasm. I hope folks out there aren't taking any of this too seriously. I'd rather roll that way than hide behind a bunch of political correctness or self-righteousness....

atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:06 AM   #17
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I give WTF a lot of credit for calling 'em like he sees 'em......

I prefer that to a bunch of the jibberjabber some other members engage in here. This is a harsh board. It is full of sarcasm. I hope folks out there aren't taking any of this too seriously. I'd rather roll that way than hide behind a bunch of political correctness or self-righteousness....

Wow.

Not sure who accused anyone of "calling em like he sees em" and not sure of where the negative energy comes from behind this thread.

But I shall leave it at this and remain light hearted and playful here and say goodbye and hugs.
LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:21 AM   #18
Victor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Reading it

If you look at the author of the original..............one with common sense and real life values ....will not bother to waste his time with a read.....Victor
Victor is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:23 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Even the suicidal are part of this world, whether you believe only in the "here and now" or also believe in "life" beyond this one, our physical.
Lynette, if my attempt a humor offends you, I am sorry.

Let me say that your passive/aggressive style is not going unnoticed....

Quote:

I'm not sure why you happen to pop up to add to comments on threads here, regardless of the tone of the threads. You fascinate me and entertain me as just when I think a thread is light hearted, kind, soft, serious, sensitive. real, etc... (add kind-hearted-CareBear adjectives here) you attempt to toss in bad vibes.

Again, you fascinate me but you don't anger me. Just wondering what's up with your pattern after all these years. Most people spout anger toward your direction, but I'm wondering if maybe you just need a hug.

I'm almost certain you will post a mean spirited response here. I'm sorry about that. Not everybody sucks. You need to meet the non-sucky people and I hope you will some day. There are some really good ones out there!

Just because your mean spirited post are done with a smile and a 'Bless his heart '' attitude does not diminish the very nature of the tone of your post.

You post a thread for people to comment on....it seems rather strange that your holier than thou attitude pops up when a poster might not agree with your views.

I will say that I will take a hug from you any day....I'll even cry like a baby if that will get me close to some breast milk!

You can try and paint me as mad or angry but really, I'm happy as a lil lo pig in slop. The one thing you got right was that I believe in the here and now.....So let's get it on! but in a good way, naked!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #20
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Lynette, if my attempt a humor offends you, I am sorry.

Let me say that your passive/aggressive style is not going unnoticed....

Just because your mean spirited post are done with a smile and a 'Bless his heart '' attitude does not diminish the very nature of the tone of your post.

You post a thread for people to comment on....it seems rather strange that your holier than thou attitude pops up when a poster might not agree with your views.

I will say that I will take a hug from you any day....I'll even cry like a baby if that will get me close to some breast milk!

You can try and paint me as mad or angry but really, I'm happy as a lil lo pig in slop. The one thing you got right was that I believe in the here and now.....So let's get it on! but in a good way, naked!
Hmmm...I'm very sorry I have been coming across that way, as that has never been my intention. I thank you for giving me a wake up call and I hope that my friends here who may be reading will phone, text or email me and give me more constructive criticism.

Again, I apologize for coming across in a way that is not me.

LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[quote=LynetteMarie;372453]

. . . I'm not sure why you happen to pop up to add to comments on threads here, regardless of the tone of the threads. . .

. . . you attempt to toss in bad vibes. . .

. . . Just wondering what's up with your pattern after all these years. . .

. . . I'm almost certain you will post a mean spirited response here. [quote]
Quote:
Hmmm...I'm very sorry I have been coming across that way, as that has never been my intention.
Well then please never intentionally try and come across that way!

Quote:

Again, I apologize for coming across in a way that is not me.
No apology necessary! It's all good. I like you, you can talk all the smack ya want! I'm a big boy. I'm with ya on gay rights. It's the trafficking stats in this country that I find misleading. Oh well, wouldn't be fun if we all agreed on every lil thing. Take care.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #22
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

[quote=WTF;376210]
Quote:

. .
No apology necessary! It's all good. I like you, you can talk all the smack ya want! I'm a big boy. I'm with ya on gay rights. It's the trafficking stats in this country that I find misleading. Oh well, wouldn't be fun if we all agreed on every lil thing. Take care.
WTF, if you ever get the chance to meet Lynette in the real world you would like her even more.She really is a sweetheart,and about as far from holier than thou as it gets .I think that somewhere along the line you two got your wires crossed .

Sorry, I just had to come over to this thread to play Dr Phil since last time I looked there are now people having sex on my suicide thread.Oddly enough the sex seems like a fairly reasonable answer to my original post.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[quote=Becky;376398]
Quote:

Sorry, I just had to come over to this thread to play Dr Phil since last time I looked there are now people having sex on my suicide thread.Oddly enough the sex seems like a fairly reasonable answer to my original post.

If you and Lynette would bend over and drop your panties around your ankles there would be sex on this thread!

It's all good on my end with Lynette!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #24
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

[quote=WTF;376436]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post

If you and Lynette would bend over and drop your panties around your ankles there would be sex on this thread!
now now, we need to keep the sex limited to the suicide thread where it belongs
Old 06-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #25
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[quote=Becky;376466]
Quote:

So what your saying is that "having sex with WTF" is what would drive you to suicide?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:59 PM   #26
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
So what your saying is that "having sex with WTF" is what would drive you to suicide?
lol
Old 06-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[quote=Becky;376466]
Quote:

Your starting to sound like a Praying mantis!

[quote=Becky;376668]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post

lol
Do not encourage him Becky!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women