Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #16
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze View Post
Hey, some girls post different pictures under different names, and just put a $350 price tag on one, and a $700 price tag on the other. At least you know about these ones ;-)
Fake pictures? Say it ain't so....
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
And a second thought... just to play the devil's advocate here...

What about the girls that offer a GFE and a PSE rate? Are they no different? They have different rates, and offer less to some at a lower price. Why a girl who was unwilling to do anal, but willing to do other things for a little extra, couldn't do the same is not clear to me?

Obviously, this is not in regards to girls on BP charging $50 for non-GFE and $100 for GFE at 15 minute intervals. But, I don't know... perhaps more along the lines of the kind of girl this board is supposed to be about?
It's a hooker board! We have all shapes and sizes and many different price ranges to suite many different budgets!
Old 11-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #18
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Fake pictures? Say it ain't so....
Oh no, pictures of themselves, just in different clothes and in a different setting.
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:43 PM   #19
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's a hooker board! We have all shapes and sizes and many different price ranges to suite many different budgets!
Yes, ECCIE in general is a hooker board, but this particular forum is not supposed to be about the many different budgets.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Yes, ECCIE in general is a hooker board, but this particular forum is not supposed to be about the many different budgets.
I agree but of late I think based on some of the threADS in this forum, it has been inundated with cheap bastards and want a be High Dollar Hookers!
Old 11-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #21
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree but of late I think based on some of the threADS in this forum, it has been inundated with cheap bastards and want a be High Dollar Hookers!
Well, what do you think encouraged that behavior? All the "You're a fool if you spend money on a hooker" talk?

If we don't want ads posted here, and we don't want cheap bastards, then maybe more of an effort should be put forth to attract and keep those who are willing and able to have a discussion. Not many ladies or gents who actually are higher end will sit around and be berated for showing decency towards another human being, or waste their time defending their hobby choices on a free internet discussion board.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #22
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjeremy View Post
why do you think the people who should be posting in this forum are no longer here and it's mucked up with cheapos and wanna be sugar babies? riddle me that..because the money aint here!
To be clear, money or the lack of money had nothing to do with people leaving this forum.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:13 PM   #23
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
To be clear, money or the lack of money had nothing to do with people leaving this forum.
Well.... You can't blame this one on me. I just looked in recently.

But for as long as you have $200 hos trying to hang a $500 pricetag you will never get whatever you had back.

Seems like the perfect subject matter for a private forum.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:25 PM   #24
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

charlotte hot and smart. bet you make more money on ter though right? read your reviews hot stuff. any time any place and i won't beg you to drop your rate in half.
ronjeremy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:34 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Well, what do you think encouraged that behavior? All the "You're a fool if you spend money on a hooker" talk?

If we don't want ads posted here, and we don't want cheap bastards, then maybe more of an effort should be put forth to attract and keep those who are willing and able to have a discussion. Not many ladies or gents who actually are higher end will sit around and be berated for showing decency towards another human being, or waste their time defending their hobby choices on a free internet discussion board.
Sadly it's an open forum and anyone can post. Need to have thick skin in this business.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:54 AM   #26
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sadly it's an open forum and anyone can post. Need to have thick skin in this business.
Recognizing that there is an issue is not the same as being thin skinned.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:52 AM   #27
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I agree but of late I think based on some of the threADS in this forum, it has been inundated with cheap BITCHES who want a be High Dollar Hookers!
There.. Fixed that for ya
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #28
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default Champagne wishes and caviar dreams...

Quote:
Quote:

So, that said...It's our responsibility to encourage better and more "on topic" discussions. I'm new around here, and frankly, I consider myself somewhat of a guest...so, I've been hesitant to start topics. I will try to think of some interesting thread topics.

Charlotte, I truly hope you will join be in doing the same. For the record, you were right on about certain people not posting here in order to avoid being berated by other posters. This particular section was meant to be a happy place full of "champagne wishes and caviar dreams!"

LMx
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #29
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In this "Hobby" you can post your "donation" at rate you wish, that alone does not mean that you will get a single date at that rate.

If you truly want the higher end clientele they are not looking at HH specials they are reading up on well written showcases with classy pictures.

Some in fact even do "homework" and read up on reviews!

In most cases you get what you pay for. (IMO)
34E Whitney Weston is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #30
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stretchmarks: Skinny and got big OR big and got skinny (usually) lol.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women