Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2017, 10:11 AM   #61
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Correction

A correction to what I wrote. Several ladies that are more mature have captured my desire. (Fancyinheels Dallasrain) because of their care and magnificent service. A couple that were younger will be walking the streets because their looks are all they have to sell. Several have dropped out of the hobby to get married. Two that were married have disappeared when their handler husband made them quit. Some providers are just over sexed and need the action. I meet many wonderful providers at socials because I can talk with them and determine if we will fit together. Four providers that I miss have retired in their prime and vanished. An old saying "high school girls give it away, And older girls sell it and when they get older they are buying it"
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:13 AM   #62
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I HAVE A B.A. IN WOMENS STUDIES POLITICAL SCIENCE . AND . I HAVE AN M.A. IN WOMENS STUDIES : )

SELF DELETED
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:14 AM   #63
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

I HAVE A B.A. IN WOMENS STUDIES POLITICAL SCIENCE . AND . I HAVE AN M.A. IN WOMENS STUDIES : )
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:25 AM   #64
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No freebies with professionals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
A correction to what I wrote. Several ladies that are more mature have captured my desire. (Fancyinheels Dallasrain) because of their care and magnificent service. A couple that were younger will be walking the streets because their looks are all they have to sell. Several have dropped out of the hobby to get married. Two that were married have disappeared when their handler husband made them quit. Some providers are just over sexed and need the action. I meet many wonderful providers at socials because I can talk with them and determine if we will fit together. Four providers that I miss have retired in their prime and vanished. An old saying "high school girls give it away, And older girls sell it and when they get older they are buying it"
Thanks for sharing.No freebies.Market it and sell it.The government doesn't make cut off paid sessions. Reviews piece of evidence paid for illegal service for the police.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:40 PM   #65
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

A lot of educated women turning tricks these days. First, it's very unstigmatized, esp. among the Millennials. Double-digit percentages of college women are registered on sites like seekingarrangement.com or they just post personals looking for "older men", wink wink, everyone knows what is happening there. One thing abt being smart (not necessarily educated) is you look at your options and opportunities and go with the one that serves you best. If you're big into money and don't or can't marry it, and hooking makes you the most of all your options, you can have a PhD in 3 subjects and still decide turning tricks is for you.

Plus getting fucked by lots of diff men w/o the hassles of having a single, boring, mono rel'p is also a big draw for a lot of women who could be doing other things. Education does not always translate to higher income. The actress who plays Amy Farrah-Fowler on BBT has a PhD in Physics for real. She quickly realized acting paid a lot more and so went into it when she had the chance. I once read of a female Russian nuclear physicist who became a hooker because it simply paid more. It didn't hurt her prospects that she was hot af too.

Marriage has become passe and the job market sucks. More and more ppl are concluding that monogamy also sucks. It does not take a degree in Sociology from Cambridge to see where that is leading. Not only do women not want to count on having a husband to provide for them, increasingly, they can't. More women than men are in the legal labor market. Women out-graduate men from college by 7:3 or 6:4, dep. on who you believe. And men have soured significantly on marriage as a life-choice, given the ease of divorce and the fact that there is simply nothing in it for them. Women for their part seem fine with that.

Mix all that tog. in a blender and you get hookers. Lots more. More today as a %age of the US pop'n than ever before. This %age includes the many "unofficial" hookers, the "casual girls" who fuck UTR. I should know, most of my hookers are casuals. They have jobs but turn tricks to make extra money. I fuck 3 girls weekly. 2 are casuals, only one is a full-time hooker. Occasionally I bang other FT hookers but the casuals get most of my business and they're cheaper and are def a more personalized experience than FT hookers in general.

Which leads me to the economics of things. Hookers are getting cheaper as men's ability to pay for them drops as a general thing and as more and more women are stepping up to sling pussy. One of my casuals only slings with me (or so she says; I have encouraged her to hustle more to make more $ but she seems to be fine with just me as her only trick). Today's bizarre social system between the sexes creates nutty situations like this one. But whatever. As men become less financially capable and women moreso, the cost of pussy is dropping fast (SWs with "bad habits" are also a factor in price-dropping) while women with no or little actual financial need to sling pussy are slinging it just to get laid. They don't want to give it away like they did in the 1970s so they charge for it. But not nearly as much as they used to and are a fair bit more selective with who they sling to.

Well, marriage is a form of prostitution so marriage being replaced by it is no surprise. Just the cost of pussy has fallen considerably since 1950 as compared to today. But what's a girl to do? Marriage is out and the guys are broke. Automation and feminism busted them. The busting is ongoing and shows little signs of abating. Some day, dunno when, pussy is going to go for 5 bucks. Shit when sex-bots get good enough, women'll be paying men to fuck them. Unless they decide androids with dicks are better.

OK, in typical spa999 fashion, I have gone off. FINALLY to address the OP: I don't care how educated you are. I really fucking do not care at all. In fact you can be dumb as a fucking post and if we have great chemistry and you are a nice, decent, kind, sweet woman, I will fuck the living bejeesus out of you like a house on fire and do you ANY way you want to be done, just name it darling and I will do it. It is a woman's character that is THE most sexy thing about her. I don't much care how she looks so long as she is not hideous or fugly as sin but even then, if she has the soul of an angel, I will fuck her for as long and hard as she needs to get off. Then I will breed her. But if you are a VS lingerie model and have a vile, evil soul, I will not fuck you with Don Knotts' dick for a million bucks. I don't care how fucking hot, thin, or rich you are, my cock cannot get hard for you even if I have swallowed a handful of ED pills.

Fat? I don't much care. OBESE, then it's a practical issue. If you are the right kind of woman in your heart, I will plow you and breed you.

Three days ago, I visited a nice couple. They are not too bright, neither of them. I'd say IQs of about 75 or 80, maybe. Gullible, but nice. Decent ppl. I visited them bc I met the woman at a sex party I went to. Stark naked, in her late 50s, a bit overweight, gray hair. Beautiful soul. I spotted it immediately. I fucked her that night but saved my money shot for the hostess (it's only polite). But we traded numbers. We texted, then made a date to meet. I met her husband. Nice guy, not too bright, but a decent human being. He lets his wife play b/c he's impotent. After a time, I went into their bedroom and fucked the mrs. This time, I finished inside her. It was beautiful. She was not smart at all, not too attractive in general. But she was a beautiful human being. My cock was rock-fucking-hard for her and I rode her for 20 mins just like she needed. She screamed her head off and came repeatedly. I finally blew. It was wonderful. She barely finished high school if even that. She knows maybe 10,000 words. I have an IQ of 140 and an MS in a technical field. And I don't give a single solitary FUCK about any of that. She is a beautiful person and I have every intention of returning to fuck her again in her marital bed and will in that way help keep them together, for if she is not getting fucked, they cannot last. Dammit, I am a fucking marriage therapist! And I do it by fucking sexually frustrated wives with their husbands' approval I might add. The old man hung out in the living room listening to his wife scream her head off while some guy he just met fucked her. In their bed. Yeah, this is life, people.

So that answers the question. Finally.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:54 PM   #66
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

@Spa999 Just start a blog so you can carry on with your book posts, my goodness. LOL

How to start a blog. https://www.theblogstarter.com/
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:56 AM   #67
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

You know Elle, you're so right. What, me being intellectually promiscuous? Ranting on a bit? Never!

I just get going. I fuck the same way. Have a hard time stopping.

spa999svoluminousrepliesandran tings.blogspot.com

Speaking of fucking for a long time, Elle, I see you're in Syracuse. Only 1.5 hrs. from Roch. Ever come to Roch? I have half a mind to come to you and fuck your brains out. Next to a woman's character, her brains are the sexiest thing about her and I make you for solid on both counts.

In fact I'm going to text you right now and ask your rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
@Spa999 Just start a blog so you can carry on with your book posts, my goodness. LOL

How to start a blog. https://www.theblogstarter.com/
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:28 AM   #68
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spa999 View Post

spa999svoluminousrepliesandran tings.blogspot.com
Blogger sucks and probly boot you for adult content. Hosted Wordpress.org or Tumblr.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:59 PM   #69
Gabi
Miss Bumbum

User ID: 342621
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
I changed majors 3 times in 6 years lol so I ended up with an Associate of Arts and a Bachelor of Science. Once again, I can't decide which course to take, so I am taking a break before graduate school.
Gabi is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 11:00 AM   #70
brookebutler
Queen

User ID: 1606
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a BS Marketing and PR from UNLV. I have a GG (Graduate Gemology) from GIA in Carlsbad, Ca. I have two AA's (double majored) in Hospitality and Tourism Management. As a hobby, I'm studying to be a Certified Cicerone. I will freely admit, I'm an education junkie.
I own two small businesses which nets me a six figure income. I am single, love my gentlemen callers, and probably won't quit any time soon.
Sorry, I didn't get caught up in this thread. I'm simply answering the original post.
brookebutler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women