Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2017, 09:46 PM   #1
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default All about YOU....

I've seen a few ladies post about How to improve, what to add to their menu, etc. And I've seen a couple valuable pieces of info come thru.... But what i DON'T see a lot of mention about is IOP and what it means. And please, this is just my dollars worth....y'all know it's gonna be way more than two cents lol.

IOP....Illusion of Passion. This is what it's about!! And don't be deceived, there are some of us who don't have to stretch too far, the passion comes naturally ;-) This starts from the time you start to get ready...take the time to shower, soften your skin, fix your hair and makeup, take some care choosing your wardrobe (outcalls a lil more modest for discretion sake; a fave color for a gent, or even ask what he likes). Be ready. On time. Greet him with a smile and a kiss. Keep your tv and phone off till he LEAVES. Cuddle n touch....it's a human NEED to feel contact.

Show him youre HAPPY he's there, show him he's WANTED. Ask about HIS day. Just be 100% There with your head in it ;-) All the rest really Will follow along

This has been your IOP edition of Hookah training lol. Obviously there is a LOT that goes into any successful business...TCB skills, planning, travel....but it all really starts by just showing someone that they have Value in your life, Human Value.

Carry on my twisted n kinky friends....this hobby is WAY too much fun to be TOO serious...let's get naked and naughty!!
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:01 PM   #2
Filam2388
Gaining Momentum

I, 1000 percent agree. You hit the nail right on the head with this magic!
Filam2388 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 02:46 AM   #3
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Ladies ... Majic just gave you the Holy Grail of IOP if you want to attract repeat gentlemen. For the guys that play on BP, this probably isn't all that important. But for us guys who look solely to Eccie/P411 for their playmates, she is right on point.

1)Take time for yourself before the visit.

2)Be on time.

3)Take extra steps to ensure RW stuff from your life is never mentioned. This can change just slightly as you develop a friendship that extends past the hobby.

4)And make him feel like the best man on Earth. Find something that you might like about him. Compliment his butt, his wide shoulders, his strong arms, his huge powerful cock, the crown of his cock, etc!! Hell!! You might be lying but compliment him anyways!! But don't go overboard as it is very painful on our ego when IOP is obviously fake.

Good thread for all Majic!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:07 AM   #4
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

WOW. Excellent post MMM and if I may add, limit any distractions. I want may attention to be 100 % on YOU! My erogenous zone is between the ears and stimulated by touch, smell and of course sight.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:15 AM   #5
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Trust me on this MP knows what she's talking about.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:07 AM   #6
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

++++++++++++++++++
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 02:10 PM   #7
Meredith
The Libertine

User ID: 264718
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Absolutely! We are talking about the thing that brings the sparks, fuels desire.

Muffinman, I love Aerosmith but this is a call for Cheap Trick! (Lol)

I Want You To Want Me!
Meredith is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 02:24 PM   #8
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
I Want You To Want Me!

Ok, that is a one sentence summary of what Majic typed earlier.

If we feel WANTED Pysically/Emotionally, you have us. If we feel WANTED Financially, you have lost us.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 05:44 PM   #9
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Here are a couple of things that I have experienced in the the last few monnnths with providers. First thing had a 8pm appointment set up about 10 minutes before the meeting got a text that she was going to get gas. Second was with a provider and for the life of me can't remember what she was talking about but she told me that her husband was well endowed and at first I thought what did she just say. So there are definitely some provider's that need a lot of work. But it makes the good one's great IMHO.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:08 PM   #10
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

All I gotta say is 'no surprise for the advice nor the source' MMM may also mean 'Master of Men wit Mammaries'
Or 'MAJIC Makes Men Matter'
Just suffice it to say, she knows her chit. And is a damn good romp anytime.
Hell, she even convinces me she really likes Cowboys!
So, my suggestion to newby ladies is to attend a MMM training session. Knowledge is power. And protection.
Thank you MAJIC for bringing the 'passion' alive.
And most of SBC regulars are top shelf.
Or I must just be one smoking hot old goat. They ALL treat me well and I try to return the favor.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:00 AM   #11
Altn1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Exactly!
Altn1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:10 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The holy trinity of sex: sinful seduction,unbridled passion and raw lust!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:37 AM   #13
Dragon_inc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Thumbs up My little story

Let me tell you that the IOP or true Passion is one of the main reasons for return visits from me.

Little story, we had a gathering and the lady I was to meet there was or first time together. When I walked in the room and had my name tag (handle) put on the little lady rushed up to me squealing and grinning from ear to ear grabbed me in a big hug. Well we had the dinner then I ask if she would like to walk off the meal by going to the mall. We did than and of course had to get her a little something from the Secret lady,for her to model later. We both had a great time and anytime she comes to town or I go to her town, I try to have a date with her.

A little extra attention goes a long long way with me cause hell that is what I am there for ATTENTION.
Well wishes to all be safe and have fun.
Dragon_inc is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:31 PM   #14
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

I have been around awhile. MMM and Meredith have the service and returns down to when can we meet again.
They totally understand customer service and how to treat a gentleman.
Very proud to be true friends with these beautiful ladies. I wish other providers could read their reviews to see how a great session should be.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women