Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2017, 03:38 PM   #31
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Damn

I searched my computers and I can't find it. I have another computer but it went belly up.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:31 AM   #32
Skjellafetty
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

I find an intelligent woman with an inquisitive mind more attractive sexually, and am motivated even more to provide her with pleasure.
And TntAngie and ScarletteC, you sound like a tremendous ladies-wish I was about 750 to 1000 miles more to the southwest!
Skjellafetty is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 06:00 PM   #33
SultrySamanthaSheppard
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 204672
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a Bachelor's in General/Health Science, and a Master's in Business Administration. I have recently decided to switch gears, go all out, and get my PH.D in Psychology.

I have no idea what the hell I was thinking going big! LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard
SultrySamanthaSheppard is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:33 AM   #34
skyleigh
Leigh5280

User ID: 307246
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ScIeNCe!

I have my Bachelor of Science, Land Use, concentration on the environment and resources. Minor-Anthropology.

I'll be starting grad school next spring to obtain a Masters, Environmental Science. Super stoked!

skyleigh is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:28 AM   #35
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Bravo to all you ladies who especially have multiple bachelors and especially those of you going into grad school.

I'm choosing not to go that route, as I am just feeling "done" with college after 6 years.

I know many grad programs, like for nursing, Heath care, and several of those programs want you to keep a high gpa or even a 4.0 to stay in their program.

I know how hard it was just for me to stay above a 3.0.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:45 PM   #36
4ariel
Lascivious Girl-Next-Door

User ID: 215305
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a Bachelor in Business and Marketing, I take a lot of audit and free online classes just because.
4ariel is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:11 AM   #37
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats, Kitty! I wish you all the very best.

I have a GED. I would normally need a degree to do what I do, but I'm running the show, so I'm learning as I go. I've made it so I could save 5 years and a ton of money. More importantly, I love my work. But I'd say I'm sufficiently educated. I'm always learning.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 09:18 AM   #38
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If you want to learn, just buy a book. You can learn way more from a textbook than from some condescending professor, who thinks he knows everything. He doesn't, though. He might even teach you a few things wrong. Have you ever asked career advice from a professor? They will guide you down their own path, which is to stay in school forever. What a nightmare. Sometimes, I sincerely wish I never went to college. Actually, I just wish I had studied engineering. That would have been worth the bullshit. If you study science or psychology, you may never find a good job, and you may spend your whole life in school if you choose to pursue graduate studies. You could become what they call an eternal post doc. I'm going back to study engineering. I pretty much wasted six years of my life studying science.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #39
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 246733
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats on almost completing med school! Rn Im about to start school for my associates degree in liberal arts. Im thinking of just doing my basics & transferring my credits to a school that offers an associates degree in genelogy.
Misti Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 05:41 PM   #40
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

being educated is fine....it's a good thing to help get your foot in the door but the soft skills....that's what will ultimately employ and sustain you. I know so many highly educated yet unemployed folk.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 06:06 PM   #41
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 246733
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
being educated is fine....it's a good thing to help get your foot in the door but the soft skills....that's what will ultimately employ and sustain you. I know so many highly educated yet unemployed folk.
Exactly. Thats why Im going for my basics rn.
Misti Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:39 PM   #42
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
If you want to learn, just buy a book. You can learn way more from a textbook than from some condescending professor, who thinks he knows everything. He doesn't, though. He might even teach you a few things wrong.
Right, because we all know that authors are never condescending or arrogant. And it is unthinkable that a book might contain an error. (Who do you think writes the textbooks?)
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:16 AM   #43
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Most of the time, professors try to teach the textbook chapter by chapter, which makes them pretty useless. Why pay hundreds of dollars for someone to tell you what is written in a book that you can just read yourself? Why do you need to show up to class? Just read the textbook. If there is an error in the textbook, then the professor will most likely make the same error. However, it should be difficult to find errors in a textbook. They are reviewed and rewritten every year. If faulty information is given, it is most likely introduced by the professor. I've seen professors make mistakes. It's human nature. Most professors are very knowledgeable in the curriculum, but they usually suck at teaching. If there isn't a textbook, I won't even learn anything. That has been my experience. The majority of professors at a university are hired based on their ability to do research and attract funding, not on their ability to teach.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:29 AM   #44
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Be sure to buy the book used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
Most of the time, professors try to teach the textbook chapter by chapter, which makes them pretty useless. Why pay hundreds of dollars for someone to tell you what is written in a book that you can just read yourself? Why do you need to show up to class? Just read the textbook. If there is an error in the textbook, then the professor will most likely make the same error. However, it should be difficult to find errors in a textbook. They are reviewed and rewritten every year. If faulty information is given, it is most likely introduced by the professor. I've seen professors make mistakes. It's human nature. Most professors are very knowledgeable in the curriculum, but they usually suck at teaching. If there isn't a textbook, I won't even learn anything. That has been my experience. The majority of professors at a university are hired based on their ability to do research and attract funding, not on their ability to teach.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:41 AM   #45
Lovelyyellie
Best BBW in the dfw

User ID: 167886
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have my BA in Physical Rehabilitation Therapy
Lovelyyellie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women