Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40260
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2017, 10:44 PM   #1
Golpacha
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Hobby Scene in Thailand

Thailand is a heaven for hobby. Girls are eager to please hobbyist and it's quite cheap when paid in US Dollars.

I was in Thailand early November. I went to all three of the Red Light areas (Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and Patpong. In my opinion, Soi Cowboys is best out of three. Nana Plaza is bigger but full of lady boys acting like girls. At Soi Cowboys, they are all quite honest about gender. Soi Cowboys is pricier than other two, but $1 = 38 Thai Baht, it doesn't make much difference.

I liked Shark Bar and Doll House. I recommend going to couple of bars and then asking a lady to go to hotel with you. They ask for a "Bar fine" which you pay to bar to take the girl out (typically 1000 BHT) and 3000 BHT for the girl. Do not publicly ask if you can have sex or what the girl will do. They all do pretty much anything that rocks your boat.

There is no one shot rule or time limit if you treat the girl well. Both days I had different ladys in my hotel who spent 3-4 hours.

You will love the length they go to make you happy. I was so happy both nights that I gave them hefty tips, although, they don't ask for it.

Communication is a problem but the girls make it up with their service.

If you are visiting Thailand and have questions, ask me here or direct message me.
Golpacha is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:32 AM   #2
worldsailor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Golpacha,

+1 on your comments. I have the distinct pleasure of visiting Thailand on a monthly basis for work and am always trying to make up excuses to extend my stay.

Sounds like you didn't partake of the soapy massage experience or the BJ bar scene. Both must do's. In fact now it is getting hard to come up with new scenarios, but I will TOFTT and just soldier on enjoying the Thai women.

WS2
worldsailor2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:01 PM   #3
Dman123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Golpacha,

Great post how was patpong compare to the 2?

Looking to stay close to soi cowboy.
Dman123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 07:34 AM   #4
prepare4trouble
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Good post! Totally agree with you.

Dman123, patpong is cool and all but you will be harassed non-stop for pingpong shows and people trying to sell knock off designer ware.
prepare4trouble is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 06:23 PM   #5
KingCobra36
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Great post brother. I'm planning a trip out there myself for mid April timeframe. I'm hoping to spend most of my time in Pattaya. If you guys are looking for some good visuals and really good info, look up Bangkok112, King Epic, or Dead Farang on YouTube. They have some really good videos with all the info you'll need.
KingCobra36 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:31 PM   #6
Golpacha
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman123 View Post
Golpacha,

Great post how was patpong compare to the 2?

Looking to stay close to soi cowboy.
Problem with Patpong was girls keep bugging you. I hate over-soliciting. And there are people advertising services that are outside patpong - some look very pleasing, but I don't recommend following anyone into a different area. More crowd is better.

Nana plaza has too many ladyboys and many will ask you to take them to rooms within Nana Plaza instead of going to hotel with you. Once paid and in a room, won't be a good experience to find out the lady is a ladyboy (lol).
Old 01-24-2017, 08:36 PM   #7
Golpacha
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsailor2 View Post
Golpacha,

+1 on your comments. I have the distinct pleasure of visiting Thailand on a monthly basis for work and am always trying to make up excuses to extend my stay.

Sounds like you didn't partake of the soapy massage experience or the BJ bar scene. Both must do's. In fact now it is getting hard to come up with new scenarios, but I will TOFTT and just soldier on enjoying the Thai women.

WS2
Actually I get sent to Thailand pretty often from work .. I went soapy massage place first few times - which was awesome. But I liked picking girls and getting them to hotel better ..

But I love the services from Thai girls .. If you do hobbying in Thailand few times, you will not like any providers here..
Old 02-06-2017, 08:13 PM   #8
Dman123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golpacha View Post
Problem with Patpong was girls keep bugging you. I hate over-soliciting. And there are people advertising services that are outside patpong - some look very pleasing, but I don't recommend following anyone into a different area. More crowd is better.

Nana plaza has too many ladyboys and many will ask you to take them to rooms within Nana Plaza instead of going to hotel with you. Once paid and in a room, won't be a good experience to find out the lady is a ladyboy (lol).
So I guess soi cowboy is the real deal.
I m staying mostly in pattaya, thanks for the reply cant wait feb 19th
Dman123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:13 PM   #9
Mark.Dalton
BANNED

My experience in Thailand is that the ladyboys will always tell you they're ladyboys. You might have to talk to them for three minutes but there's value in talking to them before you take them to your room.

I've seen the same thing with ladyboys telling you in the Philippines and Vietnam.

In other words, don't worry about accidentally bringing a ladyboy to your room. They don't want you to be surprised. They might get beat up or worse if they surprise someone.
Mark.Dalton is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:07 AM   #10
justNCredible
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I'll be in Thailand Nov 24th..What's a good hotel to stay in out there in bangkok,phuket, and pattaya? Sounds like this trip is gonna be fun.
justNCredible is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:08 AM   #11
justNCredible
Gaining Momentum

Have any of you tried hooking up with other expats out there? It be tons of females from other countries out there?
Old 10-30-2017, 07:08 AM   #12
justNCredible
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golpacha View Post
Thailand is a heaven for hobby. Girls are eager to please hobbyist and it's quite cheap when paid in US Dollars.

I was in Thailand early November. I went to all three of the Red Light areas (Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and Patpong. In my opinion, Soi Cowboys is best out of three. Nana Plaza is bigger but full of lady boys acting like girls. At Soi Cowboys, they are all quite honest about gender. Soi Cowboys is pricier than other two, but $1 = 38 Thai Baht, it doesn't make much difference.

I liked Shark Bar and Doll House. I recommend going to couple of bars and then asking a lady to go to hotel with you. They ask for a "Bar fine" which you pay to bar to take the girl out (typically 1000 BHT) and 3000 BHT for the girl. Do not publicly ask if you can have sex or what the girl will do. They all do pretty much anything that rocks your boat.

There is no one shot rule or time limit if you treat the girl well. Both days I had different ladys in my hotel who spent 3-4 hours.

You will love the length they go to make you happy. I was so happy both nights that I gave them hefty tips, although, they don't ask for it.

Communication is a problem but the girls make it up with their service.

If you are visiting Thailand and have questions, ask me here or direct message me.
Where do you get the best rare to exchange your money?
Old 10-30-2017, 06:30 PM   #13
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNCredible View Post
Where do you get the best rare to exchange your money?
Best rate for currency exchange that I've found is Vasu, on Sukhumvit, at the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 7/1.

Truthfully, I don't worry about it. ATM connectivity back to the States is seamless, and I don't mind paying a few extra dollars for the convenience of having multiple easily-found reliable ATMs conveniently located. Every skytrain platform has a few ATMs, there's a convenience store in Soi Cowboy that's not a problem, and so on and so forth.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:36 PM   #14
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNCredible View Post
I'll be in Thailand Nov 24th..What's a good hotel to stay in out there in bangkok,phuket, and pattaya? Sounds like this trip is gonna be fun.
In Bangkok, I normally stay at Royal President on Sukhumvit Soi 15.

You should stay at the Nana Hotel once in your life, for the experience. Stay there more than once and you need your head examined.

I have mixed opinions about the Ambassador Hotel on Suk Soi 11. They've been OK the last few times I've stayed there, except for trying to bake us alive last time I was there. (Major aircon failure.)

I've heard decent things about Majestic Suites (I think) on Sukhumvit, just east of Soi Nana Tai (Suk Soi 4). I've never stayed there.

There are lots of other options, just depending on how much you want to spend. Do a Google search for "bangkok guest-friendly hotel".
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:26 AM   #15
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

We've found good exchange rates at SuperRich, all over BKK, there's one near Big C off Ratchadamri Rd, Soi Radjadamri 2 a little ways from Chit Lom BTS.

Best ATM is a Charles Schwab debit card, works in many countries and they reimburse all charges end of the month. Exchange rates match international rates shown on most banking sites.
Totempole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women