Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
Medina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35082
My ECCIE Reviews
Default UNDERCOVER STING ON PROVIDER...WHAT TO DO WHEN IT HAPPENS?

I AM VERY NEW TO THIS BUSINESS AND I JUST WANTED TO RECEIVE SOME INFO

IF THE PROVIDER IS SEEN BY AN UNDERCOVER WHAT CAN SHE DO TO PREVENT GETTING ARRESTED?

I HEARD SEVERAL THINGS SUCH AS TELLING THEM TO GET COMPLETE "COMFORTABLE" OR NOT HANDING GIFTS DIRECTLY TO THE PROVIDER. ALSO BY ASKING QUESTIONS SUCH AS R U A POLICE OFFICER?, R U RECORDING THIS?, AND ETC

HOW LONG WOULD A PROVIDER OR CLIENT GO TO JAIL FOR?

ARE CONVICTIONS IN THIS AREA COMMON OR RARE?

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED, SO ANYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THIS WOULD HELP ALOT

ALSO, ARE U SUPPOSED TO GET A LAWYER BEFORE-HAND?

WHAT ABOUT BAIL? DO U CALL A FRIEND OR CAN U USE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT?

THANKS
Medina is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
sky_wire
Valued Poster

These questions have been answered 1000's of times in forums like this. I suggest doing a little internet browsing first. However, I can't resist making a few comments.

If caught in a sting, you are not going to talk yourself out of going to jail. All you are going to do is fuck your case up, and make your attorney miserable. Police are allowed to lie. All that crap about telling the truth will help your case is BS. If caught in a sting, you are required to identify yourself: name and address only. No SSN, home phone, next of kin, medications, nothing else is required (in Texas). Other than that, the only words out of your mouth should be something to the effect: "I'm not answering any questions without a lawyer." Exception: If you are a US citizen, go ahead and answer that question.

Be sure to be VERY, VERY polite to the arresting officers and the book-in officers. Many cars have dash cams and many police carry microphones. A very sweet, girl nextdoor, wins many friends on the jury. You'll remind people of their daughter. When you refuse to answer questions, just say "I'm sorry, but my lawyer said not to....." Don't make any self serving statements if you know that you are being recorded. These can backfire, and usually do.

Do some research on lawyers BEFORE you need one. Look for ones who specialize in criminal law, are certified in criminal law, are former prosecutors, or are former public defenders. Be careful of plea mill attorneys. Those are attorneys who never go to trial, so prosecutors never give them good deals. Younger attorneys may be a good choice. They haven't established a high dollar reputation, and they will be eager to take prostitution cases, which are relatively simple to handle, even if you want to go trial.

Do some internet research on bail bonds. A first time offender can expect a bond in the neighborhood of $500 to $1,000. A bail bond company will charge you 10% of your bond, and this is nonrefundable. The bond company puts up the remaining 90%. Do some research and have the phone number of a reputable bond company memorized. A bond company will require a cosigner for the bond. A cosigner is necessary if you skip town. They want someone on the hook for the remaining 90%.

Better yet, have a friend who will post your bond, which is called a cash bond. This is refunded after your case is settled. The person need only come to the jail with a stack of cash, and you'll go free. Work out a mutual arrangement with a few girls who you trust. Read the info on some bail bond websites. They explain the process, which can be confusing.

There a few things you'll need to know before calling anybody. Some things are obvious like the bond amount. Other things like the book-in number, exact location within the jail (if its large), and a few other identifiers, which might not seem obvious to a first timer. Again, bail bond sites are good at explaining what you'll need to know before you call anybody.

A first time offender can generally get out of her mess without a conviction, even if she totally refuses to cooperate with the police.

Again, this has been discussed 1000's of times. Just do some browsing. Then come back with targeted questions, specific for your jurisdiction.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Most of the answers to your questions are here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=41726

Quote:
If you get in the same room as LE you are getting ARRESTED. No way around it. Period.

Just keep your mouth shut and you wont get CONVICTED.

Two different words, very important difference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik - Don't talk to Cops, Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE - Don't talk to Cops, Part 2

Don't talk about sex acts and exchange of money, and make sure you do your proper screening is what it all boils down to.
CuddlyForest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women